Heading Outbound

    Share

    Guest
    Guest

    Heading Outbound

    Post by Guest on Fri 03 Sep 2010, 12:51

    It was in the late hours of the evening. By morning, all of the students would be leaving on the train. That was something that a certain Hufflepuff had no patience to wait for, hence why he was heading out early and on foot.

    A certain MASKED Hufflepuff garbed in black and wearing an enchanted carrying bag that had all of his belongings made his way outside and in silence. Looking through the opal visor of his helmet/mask, the MASKED Hufflepuff noticed that it was quiet and no one was out on the grounds.

    Having calculated and mapped out the route to the town of Inverurie earlier, he took a compass out before turning in the needed direction and moving onwards on foot.

    The mountains were rugged as the MASKED Hufflepuff trekked through the uneven terrain. Perhaps taking some scenic routes would grant him anonymity of sorts while he headed out on foot to the town of Inverurie within.

    What could actually go wrong on a simple hike?


    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Heading Outbound

    Post by Guest on Fri 03 Sep 2010, 13:00

    "It seems there's a certain Masked Hufflepuff out after curfew," said Cass from somewhere above Indiana, trying to jokingly sneer.

    Cass grabbed onto the broomstick harder, as a gust of wind threatened to push her off. Give over.

    "You know, if I wasn't so sure you were up to good, I'd say you're up to no good, Indiana," she waited for him to look. "Come on, man. It's the last day of school. No-one wants to see Hufflepuff lose by anymore- it's a long way from the top, but if you keep on hitting out your bad assness every day you want, you're not going to get anywhere!"

    Frustrated with the prospect of not seeing anyone, nevermind Indiana, Cass swerved over the same tree root again and again. "I guess I'm just trying to say," she begun softly, her eyes still transphixed on the tree root, "that you really need some rest." She patted his shoulder and offered him a place on the broom. "You're going to stay out though, aren't ya, night," she grinned, making her way back slowly.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Heading Outbound

    Post by Guest on Fri 03 Sep 2010, 13:14

    From behind the mask, the MASKED Hufflepuff grinned before replying. "Thanks for the offer. But there's something I need to take care of in Inverurie that can't wait. Besides, I already planned this out and slept well just for this trip. I'll see you in the summer or in Diagon Alley before term starts. You should go before Ravenclaw loses points when the House Cup is so close within reach. Hufflepuff has nothing to lose and term is officially over anyways."

    With that, the MASKED Hufflepuff continued onwards but not before saying. "Until then, Cass. Take care and see you when I see you."


    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Heading Outbound

    Post by Guest on Fri 03 Sep 2010, 13:58

    She'd known really, before she'd even taken her foot off the astronomy tower as she flew after him. She'd known that now he had his mind fixed on it he wasn't going to budge, but for all she knew it would be the last chance to see him before the second year started- all the sixth years had packed up already, or so she heard.

    "I'll be owling you, next Indi!" she yelled as she flew off into the path way of some really nice stars.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Heading Outbound

    Post by Guest on Fri 03 Sep 2010, 14:06

    "Looking forward to hearing from you!" the MASKED Hufflepuff called out before resuming his trek across the mountainous terrain. The night was quiet but he had his wand out in his right hand and his left hand held a strong grip on the walking stick.

    Following the directions that he had computed, the MASKED Hufflepuff crossed through the lonely valleys in solitude. He opened the side slots of his helmet/mask, revealing only his eyes to the outside.

    "Such a beautiful setting, even at night." the MASKED Hufflepuff whispered to himself as he journeyed onwards with the town of Inverurie in his mind. "Carline Albion, it's time we settle this."

    Sponsored content

    Re: Heading Outbound

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat 18 Nov 2017, 10:38