Hogwarts Portus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halloween Feast

Amy Mitchell
    Amy Mitchell
    Headmistress
    Headmistress

Halloween Feast Trans

Halloween Feast Empty Halloween Feast

Post by Amy Mitchell Mon 04 Oct 2010, 03:34

.:* Halloween Feast *:.

In honor of the holiday, the Great Hall had been transformed into a hall full of large pumpkins, candles, spider webs, gravestones, with ghosts (as their usual selves) roaming around the room and bats flying above the tables. All of the decor put together made for a very fun feeling.

"To Halloween!" the Headmistress said, raising her goblet of pumpkin juice and with that, a large array of food appeared on each table with the promise of being a very yummy dinner.

Halloween Feast Empty Re: Halloween Feast

Post by Guest Mon 04 Oct 2010, 03:45

Mary cheerily looked around the Great Hall. Staff really worked for this one. There were large pumpkins, spider webs and even bats. As she was looking around to take in all of this decour, the Bloody Baron floated towards her. Girl shivered, but the ghost only glanced at her and made his way along the Slytherin table.

She chuckled at her own fear and looked around. With a sigh, she thought about all the pranks Rave would do if he was here.

No. Stop it. the Slytherin thought angrily and shook her head. She was determined the lack of her friend wouldn't destroy the faboulus Halloween Feast.

"To Halloween!" she repeated after Headmistress and took a sip of her orange juice-she was never so keen on the pumpkin one.

Post by Guest Mon 04 Oct 2010, 10:13

Naty loved Halloween, more than any other celebration; she even liked orange –but only when related to Halloween-.

When she was little, she planned all year long her costume for the celebration, and when the day came, she loved to go out and ask in different unknown houses of strangers for candy, there was something about the dark decoration and weird stuff that always happened on that day, that attracted Naty like nothing else, not even Christmas; She even made her mum decorate the house all month long.

That’s why when she got to the great hall, she was amazed, she couldn’t place her sight in anything for more than one second because something else claimed her attention, so she had to look everything twice, and sometimes three times.

She had a huge smile plastered on her face, and her cheeks were starting to hurt, but she couldn’t help it. She went to the table and grabbed some pumpkin juice, and when the headmistress made the toast, she was one of the most cheerful ones.

Post by Guest Mon 04 Oct 2010, 10:24

Anna skipped into tje Great Hall happily, but stopped, stunned when she entered. All the decorations were amazing. A type of amazingness that could only be found at Hogwarts. She looked at everything and sighed happily. She loved Halloween. She walked over to the Gryffondor table grinning, and sat beside Naty. "Hi Naty! Don't you just love Halloween?" Anna said, while grabbing a peanut butter cookie. She didnmt care that she didn't have dinner. She took a bite of the deliciousness anyway.

Post by Guest Mon 04 Oct 2010, 10:30

Skyler entered the great hall to see it decorated to the max for Halloween. It looked amazing! There were pumpkins and spider webs and even bats flying around. Skyler sauntered over to the Slytherin table and sat next to Mary. "Hey Mary! This is awesome! So did you enter the costume contest?" Skyler asked as she took a sip of water. She did not do pumpkin juice.

Post by Guest Mon 04 Oct 2010, 10:35

Because she was enchanted with all the amazing things that were all over the great hall, Naty didn’t notice Anna sitting beside her.

She jumped about a meter when Anna asked her if she loved Halloween, she laughed at her own distraction, and with the same huge smile that she couldn’t het out of her face, she said “who wouldn’t?”.

She looked around once more, and some goose bumps appeared on her skin “look!” she said to Anna with a silly giggle, “what’s your favorite part of Halloween?” she asked.

Post by Guest Mon 04 Oct 2010, 11:04

Anna laughed when she realized that she startled Naty. "I love everything about it! But i mostly like scaring people, and carving pumkins. What about you? What do you like about it?" She smiled at Naty. She liked all of fall really. It was one of her favorite seasons. She loved the leaves chaging color, the rain, the cool air, everything.

Post by Guest Mon 04 Oct 2010, 22:05

"Hi, Sky!" Mary greeted the Slytherin cheerfully and grinned. Holidays really put people in a good mood.

"No, not yet, but I will. You?" she asked and took a pie that looked like a spider web from a plate nearby.

Salazar, I love Halloween! she thought as she took a bite of he delicious pie.

Post by Guest Tue 05 Oct 2010, 02:26

Skyler grinned at Mary, then diverted some of her attention to the chicken sitting in front of her. She grabbed a few pieces along with some mashed potatoes. Mashed potatoes were her favorite food, though she couldn't tell you why. They were just yummy goodness, is what she would say if asked. After loading her plate, she turned back to Mary still grinning. "Not yet. I'm working on it though. I'm going to enter the Most Realistic category. And you'll never guess what my costume will be." Skyler said with a gleam in her eye. Skyler looked around at all the decorations in the hall again, marveling at tye picture Hogwarts made, and her eyes fell unto the Gryffindor table, where Naty and Anna were happily chatting and eating. Skyler grinned at them and winked. Skyler wondered if she should tell them to stay away from the candy corn.

Post by Guest Tue 05 Oct 2010, 03:06

"Err, Salazar? Or a giant cupcake?" Mary offered her answer and grinned. Skyler seemed the proper one to do that.

She wondered which category she'll enter and what she'll be. She considered quite a lot of things, but none of them seemed good enough or right for her. Absently biting into the pie where raisins represented spiders, she was thinking about the perfect costume.

Post by Guest Tue 05 Oct 2010, 04:14

Skyler grinned at Mary's attempts to guess her costume. She snorted at the last guess. "A cupcake? " Skyler questioned, then seemed to think about it. She smirked over at Mary, swallowing the potatoes in her mouth before speaking again. "I like the way your mind works. But no. I'll give you a hint. He's kind of scary." Skyler paused, her spoon halfway to her lips, realizing that probably wasn't the greatest of hints. "And funny, when the mood strikes." Skyler added on. Skyler couldn't help but grin around her spoon. She could just imagine Mary's facial expression when she figured out Skyler's costume.

Post by Guest Tue 05 Oct 2010, 04:20

"No way. You're going as Malfoy? Professor Malfoy, I mean..." Mary said, goggling at the first year, but then burst out laughing. She got a mental image of Skyler in a blonde wig.

Girl couldn't stop laughing and she was fully aware how stupid she must look, but she honestly didn't care.

Post by Guest Tue 05 Oct 2010, 04:56

Skyler grinned. This was exactly the kind of reaction she wanted. "Yea. Me and Xaldin have decided to go as a couple of our lovely professors. He's going as our wonderful Head of House apparently. Which reminds me, I need to ask both her and Professor Malfoy for a piece of hair." At the questioning look she received, she explained. "We want to get the hair color just right. Especially with Profesor Malfoy. It's not like everyone has that color hair, and I refuse to be less than perfect when doing this. I really want to win." Skyler smirked inwardly, waiting to see if Mary would find this excuse lacking. It was partly what she was going to say to the professor's when she asked for the hair, so she figured a bit of practice could do some good. Especially on another Slytherin.

Post by Guest Tue 05 Oct 2010, 05:07

Mary finaly stopped laughing as she realized what Skyler was saying. No way anybody'll believe their excuse(sp?) about getting the hair because they wanted to get the hair colour right.
    "You're gonna brew the Polyjuice Potion, aren't ya? Sky, please don't do that. You're gonna get expelled and I know I couldn't take it if you left too." the Slytherin whispered fiercly to the first year so none of the professors would hear.
    Then she realized she was being totaly overprotective and uptight, so she added
    "Or at least go to them with another excuse, that one was too lame. Just please don't get caught."

Post by Guest Tue 05 Oct 2010, 05:13

Naty thought for a moment about the Anna’s question, could she really pinpoint a favorite part of Halloween?.

“I love it all” she said with a content sigh, then, smiling brighter, she continued “the weather is perfect, is not too hot or too cold, I love that it rains a lot of the time, and the color of the leaves, and how they cover the trees and the ground, and let’s not talk about all the candy you get to eat!!!, and the decorations, and how dark everything is...”

While she talked, Naty looked around and saw Skyler and Mary talking, and suddenly, Skyler looked at them and winked with a huge grin on her face; immediately Naty stopped her rambling about Halloween and looked at Anna, “is my hair all right? It still has its natural color right?” she asked, that kind of smile on skyler never meant anything good, and probably she had spiked the sweets, the thing was that she had to discover which ones.

Naty looked again at the Slytherin table, wondering why no one drank pumpkin juice.

Post by Guest Tue 05 Oct 2010, 05:36

She grinned, looking at all of the Halloween themed food. She wasn't sure what to eat first. She decided on a chicken leg, seasoned broccoli, and mashed potatoes. She started eating, sighing at her loneliness. Why did this always happen to her? She was always alone nowadays. Ignored almost.

Post by Guest Tue 05 Oct 2010, 05:40

Xaldin walked in and noticed Nallessa sitting by herself he snuck up behind her and then asked "Whatcha doing"? Xaldin almost drooled we he saw the pumpkin pie. He grabbed a slice then turned his attention to Nallessa. "It seems like it has been forever since we last talked, how have you been"?

Xaldin loved the pie so much he got another slice and drink to wash it down.

Post by Guest Tue 05 Oct 2010, 05:44

"Oh Merlin!" She yelped, and jumped in her chair. "Xaldin, i'd like to live to my second year!" She clutched her heart. After a few deep breaths, she watched him eat pie. "I've been good..." She was reminded of something. "I forgot to look for my present!" She gasped. "My second present that my parents told me they were going to get! how did I forget?" She accidentally put her elbow in her potatoes, and she groaned. "That would happen to me wouldn't it?"

Post by Guest Tue 05 Oct 2010, 05:57

Xaldin smiled "Nallessa calm down you can only do so much at a certain amount of time". Xaldin knew that she needed to relax a little it seemed like she was all tense and everything like that.

Xaldin then took another bite of his pie which he agreed to be in love with. He loved the pie it was truely Halloween espically since you have pumpkin pie.

Post by Guest Tue 05 Oct 2010, 06:01

She looked at him with a confused expression. She then threw her arms around him and hugged him, to startle him. She smirked.

"What do you mean? And what's been going on with you?" She wiped her elbow, and resumed eating as though nothing strange had happened. It was easy enough, since she had hugged him before. She just wanted to catch him off guard.

Post by Guest Tue 05 Oct 2010, 06:28

Xaldin frowned "Well my parents are seperating". Xaldin then smiled "Good news though I get to stay with my mom, she bought us a little cottage in a forest just off of the mountains". Xaldin couldn't wait for his new house he thought of some beautiful house and an amzing forest and of course the mountains.

Xaldin then said "And of course school".

Post by Guest Tue 05 Oct 2010, 06:36

Skyler turned pale and looked at Mary with wide eyes. "How did you know?" She hissed back, completely aware of why they needed to be quiet. Skyker continued to eat as if nothing was wrong though, trying to look natural. Skyler watched as Nallessa walked in, then Xaldin a few moments after. Skyler watched her friend sneak up on his housemate, and watched as the girl hugged him and they settled into companionable chatting. Skyler looked down and set her spoon down. Suddenly, she wasn't so hungry. She hadn't spoken to the Hufflepuff since he had walked away from her at the lake. Skyler scowled at her food. Since when had she become such a hufflepuff? Right. Since she had gained one as a best friend. Still scowling, Skyler told Mary quietly, "I'll abandon ship only when there's no longer a Slytherin to stand with me. And if you really feel it's a bad idea, I won't do it. It probably won't take place now anyways."

Post by Guest Tue 05 Oct 2010, 06:51

Mary watched Skyler turn pale and she rolled her eyes.
    "Oh, please. You want to look just like him and you want to ask for his hair, which is an ingredient in a Polyjuice potion. The most significant one, I believe." the Slytherin replied, whispering and took another bite of the pie. She made double sure she didn't take the pumpkin one, she assumed it was as gross as pumpkin juice.

She looked up to see what has kept Skyler so quiet and she saw the younger girl was eying a Hufflepuff boy. With a smile of despair, Mary turned to her food, not knowing what to say.
    "Sky? Don't worry bout boys, they're all quite stupid." she said quietly and then thought about what the other Slytherin actually said.

"Listen, I appreciate you taking my advice, but if you really want to do this, then you do it. Just don't get caught, professor Malfoy would never forgive you." she said, still whispering in fear of someone overhearing their conversation.

Post by Guest Tue 05 Oct 2010, 07:02

Skyler looked up to Mary. She was older, smarter, and she was, to put it plainly, awesome. The thought of hurting the girl by getting expelled was so not worth winning a contest. Not to mention all her other housemates. Skyler took a sip of water. "I'm not worried about boys." She said, and recieved a raised eyebrow for her trouble. Skyler rolled her eyes. "Only one, but it's because he's my best friend and we got into a bit of a fight. Anyways," Skyler lowered her voice, "I meant what I said. And I know Professor Malfoy and Professor Green would be disappointed if we were caught. That's why I wanted to ask for their hair. They're both Slytherins, and like you, can put two and two together. I figured it would be slightly easier to persuade them if they new what we were up to without outright saying it. Sort of like hiding in the open. But that's probably not the way to go, I guess." Skyler sighed and took another drink of water. It looked like she was back to the drawing board.

Post by Guest Tue 05 Oct 2010, 07:30

"You... aren't upset at all?" She looked skeptical. She put an arm around him. "I'm sorry that you're parents are splitting up." She knew he had to be upset about this. Any kid would be. She would be, that's for sure. "A cottage though? That's so cool! I wish I could see it!"

(OOC: Sorry, I had a therapist appointment.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 09:06