Hogwarts Portus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Splish Splash

Splish Splash - Page 2 Empty Re: Splish Splash

Post by Guest Mon 26 Jul 2010, 00:48

Dixie tossed in her three decks of cards, and hit. The. Ground. Not sure of what exactly expect, she peeked through her arms and saw a volcano like explosions of water and fishies raining down. She smiled, and finally looked up. Water was everywhere. Her hair was now stringy and dripping beads of water, her robes plastered to her skin. Cautiously getting up, she saw a fish flopping around on the grass. She threw it back into the water, and watched it flop away. Turning back to Rabies, she said "That. Was. Epic. I got some more cards..."

Post by Guest Mon 26 Jul 2010, 01:00

Convulsed in laughter, Raven couldn't answer her at first. His cloak and clothes were soaked and sticking to him, and his hair was plastered to his face. Pushing a wet lock aside, he grinned at the Hufflepuff when he got himself under control. "That was awesome!"
    He flopped down on the ground for a minute before standing. "I think we better get out of here though before anyone comes to investigate. I'll Owl you about our next session and when my order arrives."

Post by Guest Mon 26 Jul 2010, 01:10

Dixie nodded, a bit disappointed, but was euphoric from all the explosions that had taken place that day. Wiping away a drop of water that was hanging on the tip of her nose, she stood up, and pulled something in her hair. She was about to throw the wiggling thi-wait. Wiggling? Looking at her palm, she saw with mixed horror and delight at a tiny little frog. The frog looked at her, and she squeaked with surprise. Blushing a bit from her reaction, she looked at the frog, then at Rabies. Hmm.... She grinned evilly. This frog could come in good use.
    She stepped closer to Raven.

Post by Guest Mon 26 Jul 2010, 01:55

Raven glanced over at Dixie and his eyes narrowed seeing that look on her face. "Don't you dare!" He didn't know what she had planned but she was cupping something in her hand. Glaring at her hand, he saw what she was holding. "Froggie! Don't traumatized the poor thing more than it has Dixie!"

Post by Guest Mon 26 Jul 2010, 02:14

Dixie stepped closer, grinning like a Cheshire cat. "This frog just got blown out of the water. This frog has gone through the free fall to my hair. This frog has been irrevocably traumatized. Trust me, another lil adventure won't kill it."
    She was mapping out her plan of action already, and it looked something like this:
    1) trip Rabies
    2) find fish to toss to Rabies
    3) laugh at Rabies
    4) throw frog at Rabies.
    5) laugh.
    Well, all she was probably going to do was throw the froggie at Raven, though she liked the other ideas too. Meh, she wouldn't.
    "Today's your lucky day, Rabies."

Post by Guest Mon 26 Jul 2010, 02:20

Raven's eyes stayed narrowed as he quickly reached out and rescued the poor froggy from Dixie. "Don't worry, we won't let that crazy fire lady hurt you."
    Then grinning at Dixie he stated, "Have you fogotten something, Pixie? Last one to the lake had to do something. I'm sure you carrying them. I don't know why you do, but I know you are."

Post by Guest Mon 26 Jul 2010, 02:30

Dixie raised an eyebrow. Ugh!!! She had to stop doing that! Looking at the frog in Rabies hands, she narrowed her eyes. "Crazy fire lady? I wouldn't be talking, you're just as insane as me. So what if I've blown up a bathtub? So what if I have set water on fire? Ok, so I've flushed a Brat dolls head down the loo, but that has nothing to do with this."
    She then remembered the bet. Luckily, those carrots were hidden away in a drawer in her dorm.
    "I don't have the carrots with me, so for now, I'm safe."

Post by Guest Mon 26 Jul 2010, 02:44

"I don't believe you," Raven replied but let it drop. Besides, he never said he wasn't as crazy as her, just that she was a pyro. Unitentional or not. Keeping the frog in his hands he grinned. "I don't think them carrots would effect you anyways," he teased.
    "Now, if we were to have Wilma eat them on the other hand...."

Post by Guest Mon 26 Jul 2010, 03:18

"Then Wilma would go nuts, resulting in a crazed Will and us running away from him."
    She smiled at the thought of a Will hyped up on carrots. Looking back at the lake, there were a few dead fish on the surface-well, maybe they could be leaves?
    Considering randomly jumping into the middle of the lake, she grinned. Dixie had no idea of how to swim, but maybe jumping into the middle might bean excellent teacher.

Post by Guest Mon 26 Jul 2010, 04:48

"Eh-hem." Kaitlyn said spotting the two students standing there soaking wet and looking far too happy. "Having fun?" she asked with a raised eyebrow as she too note of all the floating fish and the frog that they were holding. She licked her lips and tilted her head to the side just a bit. "I'm quite curious as to how two first years could make this happen, and wondering just how much trouble you two should get in." she commented, she pulled out her wand and did a quick drying charm on both.

Post by Guest Mon 26 Jul 2010, 04:52

Raven couldn't help but grin despite being in trouble, eyes still shining in jubilation. "Yes," he stated. "It was awesome!"
    Then hearing the part of being in trouble, he pouted. "We were just trying to find out what made the Exploding Snap cards explode. We've learned our lesson though professor."
    Raven gulped and hoped that they didn't lose any points. That would be humilating, as well as depressing. Lawr and Prof Green would kill him, not to mention what his parents would do to him. That thought made him very sober. "I promise we won't do this again, Professor Lewis."

Post by Guest Mon 26 Jul 2010, 05:11

Kaitlyn nodded slowly, "Well I do hope you guys had tons of fun, because you'll be collecting up all that you killed from the lake without magic. I do hope you can swim. Then you will be reporting to my office and I will assign you detention for the next week." she told them with a grin. "Your Head of Houses will be informed and they will punish you how they see fit, they might even pop up in the detentions I give you."

Post by Guest Mon 26 Jul 2010, 05:23

Raven nodded very grateful that no points had been taken. He winced when the thought of having to report to his own Pit and collect a badge. Not to mention that the points the Slytherins haad worked so hard for would be gone. He slipped Kuro Kuro into his pocket and swallowed, voice soft. "Yes, professor. I'll get started right away."
    Taking his cloak off, Raven sighed as he set it aside then asked, "Um....where are we to put the dead fish and stuff?"

Post by Guest Mon 26 Jul 2010, 05:32

Kaitlyn summoned a magical bucket, "Just stick them all in there, they'll fit with no problem. We'll just have fish tonight for dinner." she gave a nod. "And frog legs...if there are a lot of those around..." she added and tapped her wand on her hand. She summoned some gloves for the two and handed them over. "Just so you don't have to touch them with your bare hands."

Post by Guest Mon 26 Jul 2010, 05:44

Taking the pail and gloves with a resigned sigh, Raven dejectedly said, "Thank you, Professor Lewis." He set to work, wrinkinling his nose as he picked up the fish and set them in the bucket. After a couple, he curiously peered inside and mumbled, "Mary Poppins pail."
    Man, he was going to reek of fish for hours if not all day! He hoped he'd be able to take a shower when he got done.

Post by Guest Mon 26 Jul 2010, 05:57

Kaitlyn pulled up the clipboard she had taken with her and wrote the little note on it to make sure to tell their head of houses. She really hated giving detentions but the students needed to learn not to do things that they shouldn't. "I've a question. How did you explode the lake?"

Post by Guest Mon 26 Jul 2010, 06:17

"Huh?" Raven turned to the professor, halting in his work briefly. He fought to keep from laughing and bit his cheek. When he could talk he innoently replied, "We tossed in a couple of Exploding Snap cards."
    Well, a few decks but did the professors really need to know that? He glanced over at his cloak hoping Kuro Kuro wasn't suffocated.

Post by Guest Mon 26 Jul 2010, 07:51

"Really?" Kaitlyn asked raising a brow. "Because from my experience a few exploding snap cards don't make that big an explosion, "I'd say...a deck of cards at least had to be thrown in there. But I dare say Ashley is going to be mad that you killed her Elenore." she said as she spotted the fish laying on the ground a few feet away from them. "She was Professor Williams's favorite fish." she shook her head. "I'll have to break the news i suppose."

Post by Guest Mon 26 Jul 2010, 08:43

Dixie was a bit surprised, she honestly didn't know that this would lead to a detention! Sighing, she resolved to become a model student, and studying during all of her free time. Taking a bucket, she put in a tiny little fishie, and put in one or two more. Looking around, she saw no frogs around, and saw a few fish, but that was all. She looked at her professor. "I'm really sorry about this," she began, "I honestly didn't realize what would happen-and I just wanted to thank you for not taking away house points."
    Wonderful. Two detentions already in a month. Well, this would be a good time to learn how to swim.

Post by Guest Mon 26 Jul 2010, 08:49

Kaitlyn raised her brow at the Hufflepuff. "Did I give you detention before?" she asked wondering if it was one of the same people. She had only issued detention a few times to a couple of students. "Don't worry about it I heard a few houses have something going on with students who lose house points. I know how no one wants anything like that to happen."

Post by Guest Mon 26 Jul 2010, 08:54

Smiling a bit, Dixie said "Weeeeell, you didn't give me detention. I believe it was Professor Williams, but I'm not sure. Oh, and are you certain that was her fish? If it was..."
    Dixie wasn't sure really what Professor Williams might have in store for them-but there was always the faint possibility that the fish wasn't hers. Feeling a bit guilty at this thought, she picked up one more fish and placed it in the bucket.

Post by Guest Mon 26 Jul 2010, 09:23

Raven looked at the lake and then quickly glanced at Professor Lewis. "Um, Professor? Do we really have to swim out there and get those fish? I mean, I'm sure the squid will eat them. Or some creature that lives in the lake."
    Not to mention, he was sure the cats from the castle would find whatever fish they left behind.

Post by Guest Mon 26 Jul 2010, 09:26

"Oh, I don't remember, some faces just run together sometimes." she shrugged. "OH yeah, it was her fish. I know that fish anywhere. She saved him from abuse when we were in Hogwarts. She loved the fish." she frowned, "Poor Ashely." she shook her head and stuck her hands in her pockets. "She wont be happy with that. Good thing is wasn't like Professor Hunts fish or something." she told the two.

She glanced at Raven. "Do you want to see dead fish floating on top of the lake for the longest time until the squid decides to eat it? Besides its our dinner tonight. We need more fish then that to have for everyone." she told him.

Post by Guest Mon 26 Jul 2010, 09:34

Dixie nearly smacked herself on the forehead. So it definitely was her professors fish. Closing her eyes, she hoped it was illegal to hang students by their ankles over pond full of food deprived crocodiles. "Oh... Alright then." lifting up her bucket half way full of fish, she asked Professor Lewis "Where should we put these buckets after we are finished? Should we bring them to the house elves in the Kitchens, or give these to you?"
    She grinned at the thought of turning in a bucket of smelly fish to her professor.

Post by Guest Mon 26 Jul 2010, 10:00

Raven set his bucket down and crossed his arms defiantly. How did the professor know if he or Dixie could or couldn't swim? He had assumed Will could and he almost drowned because of it. "I'm not going out there, especially just for some dead fish that the creatures in the lake will probably have devoured by sunset anyways."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 21:16