Hogwarts Portus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Empty Classroom

Empty Classroom - Page 4 Empty Re: Empty Classroom

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jul 2010, 17:29

"Yes, cunning and Slytherin do seem to have been lumped together throughout history, no? Never once considering that the sorting - an idea of Gryffindor's - may be at fault rather than Salazar himself," she finished. The boy was well within his rights to put his faith in the likes of Godric and Dumbledore but she was within her's to oppose his opinions.

"Samantha Quill," she added in way of introduction, lowering her head slightly. It was funny how she had gone through the entire debate without feeling self conscious yet when it came to formalities such as exchanging names, she reverted back to her shy self.

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jul 2010, 17:43

He grinned dropping his hand. "Your opinion over mine, Ms. Quill. I'm almost positive we have met under entirely different circumstances, however I feel that it warrants another introduction." Will was certain he saw her over at that clubhouse in the Room of Requirement, but he couldn't be too sure. There was a bit of confusion at the time.

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jul 2010, 17:50

"I hope you won't judge me on my presence at that place alone," she said quietly, eyes fixed firmly on her shoes. "I..." how could she explain without sounding stupid? In the end, she just decided to leave it.

"Very well, Mr. Black, you are entitled to your opinion as I am to mine. And I must say this is the most refreshing introduction I've experienced yet."

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jul 2010, 17:57

Will nodded. "I am glad for that. In actuality, I was very pleased that a Slytherin could hold up such an thrilling debate without snapping. Aside from Mr. Clay of course."

He also added with a grin. "And I hope that you do not judge me previously as well. I only intervened when Raven seemed to be outnumbered during that time. He's one of the few people I'd gladly raise my wand for in battle."

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jul 2010, 18:09

"I think things went a little overboard in that clubhouse and no one should be judged by how they behaved there,' she agreed.

"And thank you," she blushed at the compliment. In truth, she loved debating but hardly ever acted on that impulse due to her shy nature. "We Slytherins aren't as bad you'd think," she added.

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jul 2010, 18:15

"Oh, no doubt, seeing as I'm good friends with two from that particular House," Will added comfortably, tapping his book against the desk to add a bit of sound in the once quiet room. He curiously looked at a flashing green banner adorned on Samantha's cloak and grinned broadly.

"Ah, I see you were one of those people forced by Raven to wear those insulting badges," He chuckled. "You have lost House points before, I suppose?"

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jul 2010, 18:19

Lawrence peeks his head into the 'empty' classroom. Finding the people he was looking for, he slides into the room and closes the door behind him. "Hey guys, Samantha..."

"Excuse me, Will. Sorry to interrupt.." He turns to Samantha, and holds his hand out to the girl. "I'll take the Badge back now. It's long past time for you to return it." He smiles warmly at the girl. "Although I wish you would have taken all seven classes, I am proud of you for attending the five you signed up for. Thank you for all your hard work."

Last edited by Lawrence Clay on Mon 19 Jul 2010, 18:20; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ooc: lol You would comment on it at the same time I'm trying to get it back from her! :p)

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jul 2010, 18:37

Samantha blushed, taking off the badge and handing it to Lawrence. To Will, she just nodded at the mention of house points, it was still a sore spot with her.

"I deserved the badge, let this be a lesson to you, never listen to a Gryffindor," she tried to make light of it

Last edited by Samantha Quill on Tue 20 Jul 2010, 09:25; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jul 2010, 18:55

Will half-wondered if he had some sort of Seer blood in him when Lawrence entered. But then again, that would mean he would have to take Divination seriously, which is impossible.

"Well, it was a pleasure to meet you, Ms. Quill. But I think some shut eye is in order," He nodded respectfully to her. "I'll see you later then!" With a grin, he took his book and walked out towards the Ravenclaw Tower.

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jul 2010, 19:22

"Good night, Mr. Black," the Slytherin replied with a wave as she too picked up Warfares from the desk where it had been abandoned in favor of the formalities. She really hadn't noticed the time flying by as she'd been debating but her drooping eyelids now reminded her it was time for bed.

Gathering her cloak around her and clutching her book close to her chest, Samantha made her way out of the classroom and towards the dungeons.

Post by Guest Sun 25 Jul 2010, 03:17

Raven sat down at a desk in the empty room and set the books down on the table. He sighed and opened the first one. Hopefully they would help him understand Transfiguration better. He had to get a passing grade. He didn't want to imagine the letter he would recieve if his folks found out he was barely passing any of his classes. He would try and get Dixie to help him, but he was a bit afraid of getting set on fire. He grinned recalling her setting the needle on fire.

Post by Guest Sun 25 Jul 2010, 05:24

Dixie looked into the classroom. Only Raven was there. Sitting on top of a desk, well away from Raven, she half smiled, and pushed her glasses up her nose.
    "Hi Rae Rae, Ravers, Ray, Rave, Rabies, or whatever people call you these days. Ready to plan, plot, destroy-etc?"
    Grinning, she pulled out Boom, the duck.

Post by Guest Sun 25 Jul 2010, 05:34

"Rabies?" Raven laughed. "That's a new one!"
    At the mention of Boom, Raven's grinned evily. He began to chuckle and set his books aside. "I'm always up for that! Oh, let's not tell anyone else, huh? The more people that know, the less effect it'll be and less fun. Besides, it wouldn't be much of a secret if more than just us know. We need a codeword for it if we're with others. Owl me when you come up with something, kay?"

Post by Guest Sun 25 Jul 2010, 05:45

Dixie nodded, and smiled the same way she did right before she set her brothers remote control car on fire. "Alrighty then, I need to think of a codename... Hmm... Operation boom is out of the question... Mi ombligo esta en fuego might work, but it has nothing to do with the plan. Eh, don't worry, I'll come up with something."
    Swinging her legs around, she asked Raven "How many will we... We, distribute?"

Post by Guest Sun 25 Jul 2010, 05:57

Giving Dixie a conspirative look, he grinned. "Why as many as we can, my dear Pixie. We want everyone to have one. It'll be glorious!"
    Then he realized something and started to laugh. "Oy, maybe my rave backfired, but this, this is sure to get us in the Hogwarts history books! We'll be infamous, that's for sure!"

Post by Guest Sun 25 Jul 2010, 06:03

Dixie laughed, and wondered if she wanted to end up in the history books for this. It would be cool, but who knew how much trouble they could get in? Meg, detention probably be TOO bad, but still...
    "I wonder if someone else has gotten in the history books-for pranking..." she wondered out loud.
    Pulling Boom back out, she petted his head, and turned his gaze to Rabies. "Watch out Rabies, boom is after you!"

Post by Guest Sun 25 Jul 2010, 06:09

Raven shook his head and laughed. "Haven't you ever heard of the Mauraders? Even the Weasley twins were well known for pranking."
    Gazing at the duck, Raven again shook his head. "Sorry, Dix, but I'm afraid if Boom is after anyone, it's not me. It'd be you, considering you make things combust. How do you do that anyway?"

Post by Guest Sun 25 Jul 2010, 06:26

Dixie shrugged. "Well, I honestly don't know. Most of the jokes my mother calls lethal I have pulled on my brother involved explosions. Can blowing up the bathtub with your brother in it POSSIBLY be fatal? Seriously, the worst that could happen is a trip to the hospital... Right?"
    Shaking her head at her mothers worrying over the explosions she managed to produce at home, she went back to thinking about Mission Sphofud. How it was going to work, she wasn't really sure about...

Post by Guest Sun 25 Jul 2010, 06:29

Raven stared at her with wide eyes. Okay, Dixie was now just classified under DANGER in his mind. She was WAY scarier then any other girl he could think of. And she didn't even know it! He was glad he was on her side and had called off trying to find out what her fear was. That was a VERY smart move on his part, if he did say so himself.
    At the same time though....She would be an awesome prank companion.

Post by Guest Sun 25 Jul 2010, 06:38

Dixie rolled her eyes at Raven. "Dude calm down, it's not like I'm gonna set your pants on fire- wait!!!"
    She gave an evil grin, and quickly scribbled down on a spare piece of parchment 'set ravens pantaloons on fire... Someday'.
    Smiling innocently at Raven, she asked "What were you saying, Rabies?

Post by Guest Sun 25 Jul 2010, 06:42

Raven narrowed his eyes at her quick note then smiled at her. "Oh, nothing. Just leave the ordering to me." He winced as he muttered, "I just need to think of a good excuse to explain to my father why I need that many."
    Grinning at Dixie though he couldn't help but say, "You know, you are now my second favorite friend."

Post by Guest Sun 25 Jul 2010, 06:49

Dixie raised an eyebrow, and couldn't help but say "Really? I'm guessing either Will or the other Slytherin-I think her name is Laura- are in first place?"
    Dixie then pushed her glasses up the bridge of her nose. They slipped no matter WHAT she did. That included a super glue experiment at the age of 5, tape at the age of seven, goggles at the age of 9, and so on.
    She wondered if she would still be his 2nd favorite friend when his pants were set on fire.

Post by Guest Sun 25 Jul 2010, 08:12

Raven nodded his head unaware of the Hufflepuff's thoughts. "Sorry, Dix, but unless Lawr does something like murder my puppy, he'll always be my best and favorite friend. Always has been since we were babies."
    Raven shrugged. "So, technically, you are number one, since no one can take Lawr's spot. You should be happy. I didn't have a second favorite till you came along."

Post by Guest Sun 25 Jul 2010, 08:42

Dixie laughed, and put Boom away. She could still feel his head turning around, attempting to stare at some unlucky soul from her pocket. Ignoring that, she commented "Hmm, I'm higher up the totem pole than Will? I can't imagine how. I've faked having a seizure to freak you out, I've tried to feed you carrots... Plus, not to mention I'm a Hufflepuff who attempted to feed you a love potion so then you can fall in love with said Raven-claw? I must really have a sense of humor or you like exploding cards or something... Anyways, I like the P. At breakfast idea, but how is everyone going to know of the effects?"
    Dixie shrugged her shoulders. 
    "Eh, we will figure that out later."

Post by Guest Sun 25 Jul 2010, 08:52

Raven nodded and began to laugh as he pictured the looks on everyones faces. Once he got control of his laughing fit, he choked out, "Well, it'll be a surprise, that's for sure! As for the other stuff, I think that's why we get along so well. We're kindred spirits when it comes to creating the chaos."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 15:05