Hogwarts Portus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Party!

Party! - Page 2 Empty Re: Party!

Post by Guest Tue 20 Jul 2010, 15:24

Lauren didn't have to think very hard about this question. "I would move to Germany because I speak German! Wie geht es dir, Shelby?" Lauren laughed. "That was super easy! Who's next? Resa... Truth or dare??"

(OOC: 1. I don't know about Theresa...

2. The naughty was actually refering to you being near the forest, but if you want to think about the other kind of naughty, be my guest, Wink

3. Elise really is my middle name!)

Post by Guest Tue 20 Jul 2010, 15:25

Theresa giggled at Shelby, her questions were always so random. She waited for Lauren's answer amusedly. She thought about what they were saying yesterday and hoped that her friend didn't remember it. She probably would die of embarrisement if she did. Once Lauren answered she thought "I will pick truth, no way I am picking dare from you" she said.
    (OOC I am here, I was just having my breakfast seeing as it is 7:24 am here and I somehow stayed up all night, talking to you too, I am strangely hypo right now. Also, haha the indiana boy... sorry... hehe)

Post by Guest Tue 20 Jul 2010, 15:32

"So safe... going with the truths, Resa... Well.. Let's think of a question for you." Lauren put one finger to her lips and tilted her head, "Ok.. Resa? What is on your mind right now?" Lauren asked her friend smiling, and wondering if she would tell the truth about this or make something up.

(OOC: Breakfast! I'm having afternoon tea! Smile )

Post by Guest Tue 20 Jul 2010, 15:35

Theresa's smile disapeared and her face dropped into an expression of horror. She thought for a moment but just sighed and desided to tell the truth "I was thinking about yesterday when Me and Shelby were by the lake, she was teasing me about the whole boy thing and... well that's it" she said, turning red.
    (OCC: haha, I love the whole time difference thing Smile)

Last edited by Theresa Cotgrave on Tue 20 Jul 2010, 15:56; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Tue 20 Jul 2010, 15:38

Lauren's questions were like a wild card. Sometimes they were silly and other times, they were serious, and you never knew which on you were going to get.

Shelby was surprised by Resa's answer. "Okay, pause the game!" she said, "You had better explain that answer right now, Resa! I knew something was up!"

(OOC: It's not my fault that I jumped to that conclusion. It was your poor word choice that made me think that!)

Post by Guest Tue 20 Jul 2010, 15:42

Theresa's cheeks deepened "no way, I answered Lauren's question and I am not going to go into any more detail" she said, crossing her amrs over her chest. "I was just thinking about yesterday and that is it" she said, looking at the floor as she waited for them to continue the game.

Post by Guest Tue 20 Jul 2010, 15:44

Lauren was surprised by Resa's answer. "Hahaha.. The zombie hater, is now one" Lauren giggled, and agreed with Shelby. "Yeah, Resa... Explain yourself this instant!" Lauren loved this game! Friends never expect what I'll ask them!

(OOC: Sure, sure! You keep believing that! My word choice was rather magnificent though, wasn't it? So clever, I am... So clever! I'm what is considered a genius, if I do say so myself Wink )

Post by Guest Tue 20 Jul 2010, 15:46

Theresa rolled her eyes "I am not a zombie like you two and that's it, I was just thinking about what Shelby said, there is nothing else to it" she said. "If you two keep insisting that there is something then I am going to sit over here" she said, she stood up from her chair and walked to the other side of the room, refusing to look at them.

Post by Guest Tue 20 Jul 2010, 15:55

"Oh come on Resa! We won't tell anyone, we promise!" Shelby begged, desperately wanting to know what her friend was really thinking about.

"Wait, what was it that I said that you were thinking about?" she asked, suddenly distracted. She wracked her brain, trying to remember their earlier conversation by the lake.

Post by Guest Tue 20 Jul 2010, 16:01

"I was just thinking about the time by the lake so can we just drop it?" she asked hopefully as she looked over her shoulder at them. She should have just made the answer up, she knew she should have yet she had to just tell the truth. She hated the truth, from now on, with awkward questions, she had to lie.
    lie, lie, lie she inwardly scowlded herself before she looked away from her friends again.

Post by Guest Tue 20 Jul 2010, 16:08

Shelby rolled her eyes at Theresa's turned back and shot a look to Lauren that clearly said 'She's hiding something from us.'

She decided to drop it though, not wanting to make her friend more uncomfortable. She would tell them when she was ready. "Fine, it's your turn to ask," Shelby said.

Post by Guest Tue 20 Jul 2010, 16:14

Lauren looked at the blushing Hufflepuff... She is so not telling us something... Hmm.. I wonder what it is? Lauren thought as she saw Shelby glance at her with a look in her eyes. Lauren wanted to know what the girl was hiding, but she was sure that either Shelby or herself would ask her or dare her on the next turn to spill.

"Come on Resa... Ask someone..."

Post by Guest Tue 20 Jul 2010, 16:16

Theresa smiled when she notised that they had stopped "ok" she said as she stood up and walked back over to them carefully. "I am going to ask Shelby, truth or dare?" she asked as she sat down and looked at her friend. She hoped that they would soon forget about it, once again, she reminded herself to lie with something like that happens.

Post by Guest Tue 20 Jul 2010, 16:19

Shelby had planned on picking dare, but after trying a little too hard to get Theresa to tell her and Lauren the truth, she thought that might not be the best idea. "Truth," she said again, wondering what bizarre, ridiculous, or embarrassing question Resa would come up with for her.

Post by Guest Tue 20 Jul 2010, 16:23

Theresa thought for a moment, she knew her questions would never be as random as Shelby but she wanted it to be interesting. She shrugged and settled with a basic one "what is the stangest dream that you have ever had?" she asked, feeling a little deflated that the question was lame but just ignored it.

Post by Guest Tue 20 Jul 2010, 16:30

Shelby really had to think about her answer. She'd had some pretty strange dreams before. "I don't know if I can pick the one that was the absolute strangest but one of the strangest ones was a dream where I was just living my life normal, but my room was a giant worm and in order to get into it, the worm had to eat you."

"I should probably go study a bit," Shelby said, getting up off the couch. "There's a new Transfiguration lesson and I want to do well in it. So I'm going to pass my turn to Lauren."

She leaned over and whispered in Lauren's ear, "If find out anything about why she was blushing so much a minute ago, you'd better owl me and let me know!"

(OOC: That is an actual dream that my step-brother claims to have had. Anyway, I'm sleepy and that means it's bedtime, so you guys are going to have to play without me. This is going to be the first time in about a month that I've gone to sleep when it was still dark outside. Night!)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 20:28