Cass' Crash Pad

Re: Cass' Crash Pad

Post by Guest on Thu 12 Aug 2010, 09:35

Alexandra laughed. "I was kidding you know. There's only been one Zefron horcrux. And now this delicious piece of Zefron has been ruined!" she said with a giggle, then wished for some paste to appear. "All right, there you go. Much better," she said, looking at the torn and pasted poster. "Well, sorta."

Post by Guest on Thu 12 Aug 2010, 10:13

"Right. It's present time. You've got to pick which poster you want, m'kay? Open your eyes."

Cass licked her lips eagerly. Finally, someone who liked Pigfart. People had only looked gone out the moment she spoke the word, but really, what was the leap from Hogwarts to Pigfarts? They both sounded very peculiar. Vague and muggle- sounding.

(Word count because a pic=1000 words Razz and i got two :L)

Last edited by Cassopeia Marling on Wed 18 Aug 2010, 04:07; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : word count lol forgot about editing it there)

Post by Guest on Wed 18 Aug 2010, 01:58

Alexandra grinned as Cass presented her with the posters. "Definietly the Pigfarts one," she said with a smile, imagining how it would look hanging up in her dorm and what her dorm mates would say. "Where did you even get those?" she asked, impressed with them.

A/N: Do pictures really count as a thousand words?

Post by Guest on Wed 18 Aug 2010, 04:04

a/n, lol no!

"Take it, m'dear. Hang it here, hang it in your dorm, wherever!" Cass grinned, happy that Alex had chosen her favourite. Lucky she had the replica at home, otherwise she'd probably kill her. Maybe not. "Hogwarts is just amazing to see, is it not? Can remember first time Uncle Bargy told me about the Room of Requirement. I didn't believe him. Then again, he said it was a myth, too."

Post by Guest on Sat 21 Aug 2010, 18:47

Once again, Dimitri had thought to try the so called Room of Requirement to find a place to help him practice his duelling. He thought it would be nice to set up a class to help the other children. Unfortunately, what he found was not what he seemed to require. He had been thinking of all of his new friends as he had came upon the room, and clearly that had changed where he ended up.

"Hello," he called out softly, wondering who he was intruding upon this time.

Post by Guest on Sat 21 Aug 2010, 18:50

Cass froze in her beanbag. Was someone else in here? She shifted, and decided to stand. How did that even work? She stepped out of the ball pool.
    "Hullo? Oh! Dimitri!" she beamed, "how did you end up here!"

It had been long since she'd even seen Dimitri. They seemed to be missing each other. "come on in, I have a ball pool!"

Post by Guest on Sat 21 Aug 2010, 18:55

Alex was pretty curious as to what Pecan had meant when she had lured her from the banks of the Lake, by the promise of showing her something and when she had entered inside, she had found the Slytherin boy once again.

"Hey Pecan! This what you wanted to show me?" she asked Pecan, before turing to Dimitri and adding,

"Aaaaaaaaaaaand! We meet again! What were you doing here? I came in becuase Pecan had said something about wanting to show me something in the Room of Requirement. But what are you doing here? Wait let me answer! Let me answer! Let me answer!" she paused as she glanced around the surroundings and tried to remember her conversations with Dimitri.

"You came to practice dueling or exercise?" she asked shrewdly.

Post by Guest on Sat 21 Aug 2010, 18:58

Cassopeia. Dimitri remembered her, she had been the first person he had managed to speak to on coming to Hogwarts, and her kindness had endeared her to him. "Hey, I am sorry. I did not mean to, I think I was looking for something else..." When he heard Alex's excited voice, he could not help but chuckle. Here was someone else he remember. "Yes, I was looking for something exactly like that. But I don't think the room likes me much."

Post by Guest on Sat 21 Aug 2010, 19:04

"I am such a Sherlock Holmes!" Alex said as she struck a pose, holding up an imaginary magnifying glass. "By the way, exercise? Or dueling? Or both? You know, I think Pecan's mother is an auror, at least, thats how Pecan says she learnt how to cartwheel. Remember the stress on think, right? Cause I am not really sure. But my point remains, why don't you ask her to teach you how to cartwheel? Even if you are bad, at least I can have the fun watching you fumble? But don't worry 'bout it 'kay, cause I have never perfected it too."

Post by Guest on Sat 21 Aug 2010, 19:08

If her Dad had known Dimitri, hell, if her brother was here in her year to see Dimitri, they'd be telling anyone listening what a 'strapping young boy' he was. Her brother probably saying it out of listening too much to his father. "It's okay, Dimitri, feel free to dance away if you got the wrong room," she said, plastering on a smile.
    It had been hours since she'd seen a face, after spending all of her time in the Crash Pad.
    "My mum's an auror!" spluttered Cass incredulously, "hah, that'll be the day. My mum works as a journalist for the Quibbler spin-off the Wrackspurt Chronicles. And night shifts in the muggle department at the ministry. An auror?" she broke into giggles again. "By the way, Alex. Look. Behind. Me. BALL POOL!"

Post by Guest on Sat 21 Aug 2010, 19:11

As Alex began to ramble once again, he couldn't help but smile. There was something infectious about her personality, the moment her mouth started moving, you could not help but smile. He only heard every other thing, but he nodded at all the right times as he tried to listen.

He shook his head as Cass asked him to dance, wondering why she would think that was appropriate. Maybe she meant for him to practice? "Thanks, but this isn't really the place. It might be nice to sit and relax for a while? Catch up with old friends?"

Post by Guest on Sat 21 Aug 2010, 19:13

"Sorry! Like I said, I think! Do NOT rub it in!" Alex said as she mock, half-pouted and half-glared at Pecan. But then, seeing the ball pool behind Pecan, her eyes brightened and a sudden idea came up in her head.

Hope you don't mind! She thought as she sneakily crept up behind Dimitri and pushed him into the pool.

"No offence!" she fought hard for breath as she laughed. Partly due to the energy she spent in pushing Dimitri and the fun of it all.

Post by Guest on Sat 21 Aug 2010, 19:27

"Old friends," huffed Cass, "maybe not that old. So how have things been around the castle for you two?" she asked as she dived into the rainbow ball pool. "The ball pool's lovely and warm," she joked. She pretended to swim up to her beanbag which had been ontop of the ball pool.

Post by Guest on Sat 21 Aug 2010, 19:31

Dimitri had no idea what a ball pool was, and he had no intention of getting too close to it. But as Alex had continued to ramble on, and he had not noticed, she had pushed him in. He resurfaced with a chuckle, looking around. "That wasn't fair." He tossed one of the balls at her playfully.

Post by Guest on Sat 21 Aug 2010, 19:37

"Nice of you to drop in," sniggered Cass, not unkindly. "Ball pools are the best, are they not?!"

She offered Alex a high-five, "I couldn't have done it any better myself. What do you think of the pool, my man?"
    Cass took a moment to think why she had subconciously asked for a ball pool before she walked into the room earlier.

Post by Guest on Sat 21 Aug 2010, 19:39

"'Course it was! All is fair in WAR!" Alex declared as she dived in.

After resurfacing she chucked up a ball back on Dimitri and answered Pecan's question and her five, "Awesome! I even met two new girls while studying for Transfiguration! Theresa seems, great and Lauren too! They seem real old friends making me feel a bit like a third wheel but.... " she trailed of as she shrugged. "

And guess WHAT.......?" Alex paused as she looked at both of her friends' faces expectantly.

Post by Guest on Sat 21 Aug 2010, 22:54

"Isn't the phrase all's fair in love and war? 'Cus I'm not gunna fall in love with you Alex, sorry."
    Cass' eyes brightened when Alex mentioned Theresa.

"What, what, WHAT!?"
    Any news was news to Cass, she was never in the know.

"How about you, 'mitri? You got anything good to report?"

Post by Guest on Mon 23 Aug 2010, 20:46

"Yeah! They seem really cool! What about you? And Dims? Like I said, hope ya do not mind when I call you that. Its just that.......Dimitri is sorta hard to pronounce and I keep stumbling over it! But now Dims, see, thats so much simpler! Which reminds me, what is your family like? brother, sisters? Annoying friends? Baddy Bullies? Awesome friends? Sports? Now if you ask me, I know only football, but you like to exercise, right? you must know how to play loads!" Alex said, trying to juggle two balls but failing miserably.

Post by Guest on Sat 28 Aug 2010, 02:13

Cass pulled an almost scathing look at Alex, forgetting she hadn't known Dimitri well at all.
    "He's not going to tell you anything," she said promptly, looking at the resolute Dimitri. "He's all mystical and has this accent that scares me. You're best off just telling him his nickname and telling him good luck for the examinations, really," she grinned.

Post by Guest on Sat 28 Aug 2010, 02:24

'Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! Well, best of luck for your exams!" Alex muttered dejectedly. Sighing, as she dismissed the matter from her brain and turned to more weightier matters, mainly, like her new muggle tutor for the ENTIRE summer!

"So what are you guys doing for summer?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 Nov 2017, 11:08