Fun

Fun

Post by Guest on Tue 27 Jul 2010, 10:21

Theresa skipped over to the lake, she had missed it after being in the common room for a while. She smiled as she walked up to the lake and looked at the tree. So many memories... her smile grew as she put down her bag and put one foot on the base of the three. She hieved herself onto the lowest branch before climbing to the branch above it. She sat down and swayed her legs, looking over the lake and wondering why she waited so long to get back up here.

Re: Fun

Post by Guest on Tue 27 Jul 2010, 10:37

"Don't fall out of the tree!" Hilary called, spotting her friend sitting on one of the branches. She had decided to wander down to the lake when she hadn't seen any of her friends hanging around their House of Awesome. She was glad when she saw that Resa was down here. She liked their house, but she had missed the fresh air.

Post by Guest on Tue 27 Jul 2010, 10:43

Theresa lost her balance when she heard a sudden voice. She quickly grabbed onto the trunk when she almost fell back and looked over her shoulder. She grinned when she saw Hilary "I wasnt going to until you scared me, sometimes I actually think you want me to fall" she joked before she leaned against the trunk of the tree.

Post by Guest on Tue 27 Jul 2010, 10:47

Hilary's heart just about stopped when she saw her friend nearly fall out of the tree. She immediately kicked herself for not making her presence known earlier. She wouldn't want to be the one responsible for Resa's broken neck.

"Of course I don't want you to fall," she said, after her heard had stopped racing. "Who would come on adventures with me if you weren't around?"

Post by Guest on Tue 27 Jul 2010, 10:51

Theresa shrugged "good point" she said, grinning as she thought about all the mad stuff they had done since they had met, then her thoughts went a different way. "Imagine if you werent by the forbidden forest that day when I wanted to see Hagrid or if I desided not to see him, I don't know about you but my days would have been so boring" she said thoughtfully. She shook her head, glad that it never happened "so how are you then?" she asked cheerfully.

Post by Guest on Tue 27 Jul 2010, 10:54

"Yeah, and if Shelby hadn't come with us to the lake, we probably wouldn't have started hanging out with her or Lauren," she added.

"I'm not too bad," she said, thinking of her unfinished transfiguration homework that she was supposed to be doing. "I'm kind of bored though. Nothing interesting has been happening around here lately. And by interesting, I mean forbidden stuff or stuff we're not supposed to do." She looked up at her friend. "How about you?"

Post by Guest on Tue 27 Jul 2010, 10:58

Theresa snorted "of course you would only find that type of stuff interesting" she teased. "I still havent found all the things for our transfigurations homework though, it's a box, how can there be so many observations" she said, thinking back to that odd box, she had only found three things. She shrugged "besides that, I am good, despite that my sister is going mental in the Hufflepuff common room" she said, grinning slightly.

Post by Guest on Tue 27 Jul 2010, 11:01

"Well, normal adventures aren't interesting," she said, with a shrug. "Where's the fun if there's no chance of getting in trouble?" She paused, looking up at Resa. "You know, I think I was sorted into the wrong house."

"Yeah, that's what I was working on before I came down. I got to seventeen and was stuck." She ran a hand through her hair. "I didn't know you had a sister here. What was she going mental about?"

Post by Guest on Tue 27 Jul 2010, 11:05

"You are such an adventure addict" Theresa teased before her grin turned into a look of disbelief. "You got seventeen things about a box, I got three and that is it, there is nothing to observe" she said, shocked, even five would be hard. She shifted slightly "I don't talk about Rachel much, she is kind of different" she said, with no emotion. "She was going mental because she could only take two lessons, it's her own fault but she was angry anyway because of the house she was put in" she explained.

Post by Guest on Tue 27 Jul 2010, 11:08

"I know," she said, laughing at the term Theresa had coined. "I'm in withdrawal right now. I'm going crazy and need to go on another adventure."

Hilary wanted to offer to let Resa see her answers to help her, but with the professors sneaking around and listening in on their conversations, she wasn't so sure it was a good idea.

"That sucks," she said, in regards to what her friend had said about her sister. "Why was she upset about the house? What's wrong with being a Hufflepuff?"

Post by Guest on Tue 27 Jul 2010, 11:12

Theresa shook her head, pretending to be disapointed "you are going to get yourself hurt with these adventures, what will happen when your too old for adventures?" she said, imagining a very olf Hilary trying to have an adventure with a broken leg or something. She frowned and narrowed her eyes slightly before quickly looking away "she had been wishing that she would go into Slytherin for the last three years" she explained.

Post by Guest on Tue 27 Jul 2010, 11:14

"I'll never be too old for adventures," she said. Remembering some of the things she had read about Albus Dumbledore, she added, "Dumbledore went on an adventure the night he died. And he was pretty ancient at that point. So if he can do it, why can't I?"

Hilary frowned. "I've never really heard of people actually wanting to be in Slytherin, unless they knew for sure that that's where they would end up."

Post by Guest on Tue 27 Jul 2010, 11:23

"Well you will be an adventurer, even when you are about two hundred right" Theresa said, laughing slightly. She scowled when she thought about her sister "like I said, she's different, she wasnt always like that though" she said, remembering back when they were little and neither would be apart from each other, back when they were inseperable twins. "She just thinks weirdly, she actually hates herself for being a half blood, blames our mum for it" she said.

Post by Guest on Tue 27 Jul 2010, 11:27

"Yep," she said, with a smile. "And, whenever you're bored, you can come on adventures too."

Hilary frowned. She still wasn't good at dealing with people and their issues with blood. She had a hard time seeing the point of how much magic was in your family. She wasn't totally sure how she should respond to what Theresa had said about her sister.

Post by Guest on Tue 27 Jul 2010, 11:30

"I was thinking, I have heard a lot of people mention people who they met in diagon alley or in the leaky cauldron or even on the train yet they havent talked to them since they arrived at Hogwarts, either because they split off into groups or because of their houses" Theresa said randomly.

Post by Guest on Tue 27 Jul 2010, 11:36

"Yeah, I know what you mean," she said, thinking back to the people she had been talking to before arriving at Hogwarts. "I was talking to a bunch of people then, who I barely say a word to know. Some of them don't even remember who I am. It sucks, but I guess that's just how it is."

Post by Guest on Tue 27 Jul 2010, 11:40

Theresa nodded "I know but it shouldnt be, I havent even talked to my childhood friend Cassi since the first day here, I have seen her but havent talked to her" she said sadly. There was a moment of silence as she thought "I was wondering if we should try another interhouse party, to help everyone meet each other again, like tomorrow or later on today or something" she said, grinning as she thought about it.

Post by Guest on Tue 27 Jul 2010, 11:43

"That would be awesome," she said, honestly meaning it. Not only to get the chance to some of the people she had met before she had arrived at Hogwarts, but the chance to meet some other people she had seen around but never really had the chance to talk to. "When are you going to do it? How are you going to do it?"

Post by Guest on Tue 27 Jul 2010, 11:48

"Not sure when exactly but soon, the lack of talking between old friends is just depressing" grinning, glad that her friend thought it was such a good idea. "The room was very crowded last time, I didn't know there would be so many people so maybe the room could be larger" she said as she tried to plan it out. "I am sure Lil Tom will help me spread the message, which reminds me, I havent seen that cat all day" she said, looking on the floor like she expected him to be there but just shrugged.

Post by Guest on Tue 27 Jul 2010, 11:53

"Well, if we had it in the Room of Requirement, that would make the room large enough to hold everyone," she mused. "Because we could keep getting it to expand when we need it to. And we should probably have it in a couple of days. That way, we have lots of time to contact everyone and make sure everyone knows." She shrugged. "Just a suggestion though. It's your party."

Post by Guest on Tue 27 Jul 2010, 11:57

Theresa smiled "great idea, the room of requirements would be better than an outside party which would be good or bad depending on weather or a classroom party which might get crowded" she said cheerfully. "It will be in a day or two, I wonder if as many people as last time would come" she said.

Post by Guest on Tue 27 Jul 2010, 12:03

"Probably," she said, getting excited. A party sounded like a great idea. Sure, it wasn't a crazy adventure, but almost as good. Almost. "The last part was pretty awesome, so everyone who went to that would probably come to this one, and maybe even bring their friends along with them."

Post by Guest on Tue 27 Jul 2010, 12:08

Theresa nodded "I cant believe that at that party, I didn't say a word to Lauren or Shelby really, it seemed like a normal thing to do at the time but now, it seems horrible, we made up for it after though" she said, grinning as she thought about their first ever adventure.

Post by Guest on Tue 27 Jul 2010, 12:11

"It's crazy how different things are now," she says, leaning back on her hands. "And it really hasn't even been that long. And we've definitely made up for it. We talk every single day and do all kinds of crazy stuff when we're bored."

She looked back up at the castle, wondering if she should be going to finish her transfiguration homework. She decided against it. It wasn't due until Wednesday, and chatting with Resa was way more fun.

Post by Guest on Tue 27 Jul 2010, 12:14

Theresa noticed that Hilary was looking up at the castle. She looked over her shoulders at the castle and grinned "that desperate to get rid of me huh?" she asked teasingly. "We still have to choose a name, I am sure that the giant squid is offended every time someone calls him the giant squid" she said, remembering the discusion they had last time they were sitting at the lake.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 23 Jul 2017, 14:28