Hogwarts Portus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Observations

Observations Empty Observations

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 00:21

Cat watched Pierre keenly, quill poised over the journal. The duck was paddling quite happily in the shallows, ignoring her. He'd been doing that since she'd clipped his wing. She frowned as he went further out, but didn't move from her spot on the shore. She could lure him back when she needed to go in.

He stopped and nosed around a couple of other ducks. This was dutifully noted down by the Ravenclaw on the shore. "She lays eggs I get dibs on one of the ducklings!" she yelled out to the duck, who ignored her and dove under.

Cat started counting the seconds he was under for, and wrote it down when he resurfaced. That done, she leaned back and watched the duck absentmindedly, not really focusing on anything in particular.

Observations Empty Re: Observations

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 05:06

"I love ducks, I do," said Cass keenly, walking behind Catherine. She waved a silent hello. "I have a collection of muggle rubber ducks at home."
    Cass grinned at talking to Catherine- it had been a while, and she'd really been meaning to catch up with her.

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 17:48

Cat turned "'lo Cass!" she said. "Ducks are quite cool." She agreed. "Rubber ducks are awesome."

Cat grinned wildly. "See that one over there?" she said, pointing out Pierre, not too far from the shore. "I caught him. Jumped out of a tree right into the lake. He's not exactly overly impressed with me." Cat laughed. "The lake isn't exactly warm at this time of year either..."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content