Break from Homework

Re: Break from Homework

Post by Guest on Sat 31 Jul 2010, 03:12

"Sounds good," she said. She hated to wish her time at Hogwarts away, but she couldn't wait for their last exam to be finished. There end-of-exams/end-of-the-year celebrations sounded fantastic. "We'll have to let Shelby and Lauren know the next time we're talking to them. They'll definitely want in on it."

Post by Guest on Sat 31 Jul 2010, 03:17

"Ok, it would be nice if it was the four of us, like a group thing" Theresa said as she imagined how fun it would be. "We will need to plan something sooner though, otherwise we will be waiting a long time for the end of the year" she said. She didn't want the only good thing to happen at the end of the year, something had to be sooner.

Post by Guest on Sat 31 Jul 2010, 03:21

"Yeah, we need something to break up the weeks here," she mused. Nothing overly exciting had happened for a while, and she was eager to do something fun again, like swimming in the lake. It might be a bit cold for that now though. "I vote for something dangerous and not allowed, but I don't think anyone would be with me on that."

Post by Guest on Sat 31 Jul 2010, 03:25

Theresa grinned, that sounded like a lot of fun. "Yeah, it has to be something dangerous and against the rules, I cant go into the forest though, I am waiting for rain" she said, almost sadly. She didn't know if she would rather go with Rain later or go now. "What do you think we should do?" she asked.

Post by Guest on Sat 31 Jul 2010, 03:29

Hilary smiled at Resa's comment about Rain, but didn't say anything. She felt that she had been at her friend enough about that lately, and she didn't want to be harping on it too much.

"I don't know," she said, pushing a lock of hair behind her ear. "I wouldn't mind going up and taking a peak around the Forbidden corridor, but that's not overly interesting."

Post by Guest on Sat 31 Jul 2010, 03:34

Theresa noticed Hilary smile suddenly but decided not to mention anything, whatever it was, it was a good thing that her friend was happy about something. "We could, I was in the library yesterday, reading about dangerous creatures and read about this giant dog with three heads, apparetly there was one in that corridor or something" she said, trying to remember what she had read.

Post by Guest on Sat 31 Jul 2010, 03:37

Three headed dog? Cool.

"Was that when Harry Potter was at Hogwarts though?" she asked, remember something being said about that in History of Magic class. "It might not be still around now, since that was forty years ago. But we can definitely go look sometime. It would be an adventure!"

Post by Guest on Sat 31 Jul 2010, 03:40

"I think it was, if it isnt there, we can still try and find out where it was, it might be interesting to find out where it was and why it was there" Theresa said. It might be fun to see how a giant dog was kept in a corridor, wouldn't it be dangerous.

Post by Guest on Sat 31 Jul 2010, 03:42

"And there's got to be a reason that it's still forbidden," she said. "They don't just make things forbidden for the hell of it. There's always a reason. We should go and try to find out what that reason is."

She remembered that some of the other kids had gotten in trouble there at the beginning of the year, though she had no idea why. She wondered if they had managed to find anything there.

Post by Guest on Sat 31 Jul 2010, 03:45

Theresa grinned "this is going to be so cool, we just have to see if there is anything good in there now" she said. "Everything amazing and fun is forbidden so the coridor must be too" she said, thinking about the forest and how good it is walking around after curfew.

Post by Guest on Sat 31 Jul 2010, 03:49

"Definitely have to," she said, with a smile. "We'll just have to find a time when the professor's aren't around, so we have less of a chance of getting caught. If we have to get caught, we want to make sure we have enough time to find something first."

"That's very true," she said. "Just look at the forest."

Post by Guest on Sat 31 Jul 2010, 03:55

"Yeah but what time would that be?" Theresa asked. She had not seen any routine with the Professors yet and wondered when the times would be. "The forest is a lot of fun and I am starting to think that only the fun things are forbiden, it must be more than a coincadence" she joked even though it did seem true.

Post by Guest on Sat 31 Jul 2010, 03:59

"I find that most of the professors are hanging around in the evenings. I guess since they don't have classes or anything like that then," she said. "But sometimes they're around earlier or sometimes not at all."

"I think it might just be the fact that it's forbidden that interests us," she mused. "I don't think anyone would want to go in the forest, if not for the fact that we're not allowed."

Post by Guest on Sat 31 Jul 2010, 04:06

Theresa laughed "that is so true, if the Professors really wanted to keep everyone out of the forest then they should rename it, that way, everyone will stay away from it and think it is boring" she said. She grinned as she thought "that is why we should go in whenever we want to, because the Professors didn't think about that" she joked.
    She looked around thoughtfully "there aren't any Professors now is there?" she asked.

Post by Guest on Sat 31 Jul 2010, 04:10

"They could call it the boring forest," she laughed. "Then everyone would think it wasn't interesting to go find something to do elsewhere."

She looked around. She didn't see any professors floating around, but that didn't really mean they weren't there. A lot of the professors here seemed to be pretty sneaky. "I don't see any around," she said.

Post by Guest on Sat 31 Jul 2010, 04:15

"The boring forest, there is no way people will find that interesting, it's a good thing the Professors havent figured this out otherwise the no one would like to go into the forest and eventually, no one will know about all the creatures in there" Theresa said. She suddenly snorted "unless some poor first year thought that they wanted to explore and find a creature" she said.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 25 Nov 2017, 00:54