Hogwarts Portus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The world's a stage, and this grass is the grass in the painted background.

The world's a stage, and this grass is the grass in the painted background. - Page 3 Empty Re: The world's a stage, and this grass is the grass in the painted background.

Post by Guest Tue 10 Aug 2010, 20:43

"I guess flying in general can be scary for some people. I just don't like bludgers, or contact in the game. That's another reason why I'm all for being a keeper."
    Cass started squealing like a kid on christmas day when Vanessa brought a spoonful of Cauliflower Pureé. "I'm just glad you like it!" she babbled.

The world's a stage, and this grass is the grass in the painted background. - Page 3 Empty Re: The world's a stage, and this grass is the grass in the painted background.

Post by Guest Wed 11 Aug 2010, 05:33

She contemplated the taste of the concoction.
    "This isn't too bad. It's alright..."
    She fiddled her fingers, "Yeah, I don't really like the idea of flying very much. I dunno, though..."

Post by Guest Wed 11 Aug 2010, 05:36

Cass sat back again proudly, "you taste any mustard? It's faint, but I think it really brings something to the dish. Cheese is nice on top though," she added grinning. "Just is."
    "Flying can be daunting. You got me there," she said, staggering back as if she'd been hit.

Post by Guest Wed 11 Aug 2010, 12:25

Vanessa almost gagged at the mention of mustard.
    "Mustard? You're kidding right? That's disgusting! I hate mustard!"
    She rubbed her tounge with a napkin. She absolutely loathed mustard.

Post by Guest Wed 11 Aug 2010, 20:57

"Eh- but, you said you liked it!"
    Cass shook her head, worrying this would spell the end of their friendship, frantic yes, but that was Cass in the heat of the moment.
    "Wait!" she practically yelled, "Let me try it, sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't."
    She sat there, with the filled tablespoon in her mouth for a minute.
    "Hmmmmm," turned into, "MMMM," and before long, Cass took the now empty spoon out of her mouth and said, beaming, "no mustard."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 17:10