In a Tree

Re: In a Tree

Post by Guest on Wed 04 Aug 2010, 23:50

"I had completely forgotten about the party!" Hilary said. She was surprised that she had. She had been kind of looking forward to that. If people would show up, it could be really great.

"That's wicked," she said, looking down at the book. "I'm not sure it's a good thing that your Durmstrang friends are giving you ideas about playing with dragons, though," she teased.

Post by Guest on Wed 04 Aug 2010, 23:54

Theresa laughed "don't worry, I wont be hiding a dragon in my dorm... for a few more years yet anyway" she joked.
    "Rain loves magical creatures as much as me, maybe even more so he thought that I would enjoy this book which he is so right about" she said as she pulled the hat down more.
    "I am thinking about having it today or tomorrow, should be fun" she said cheerfully.

Post by Guest on Thu 05 Aug 2010, 00:00

"Well, I guess it doesn't matter anyway," she said, with a laugh. "The Hufflepuff dorms are a fair distance from the Ravenclaw ones, so we'd be safe anyway."

She couldn't believe that there was someone else who loved magical creatures as much as her friend did. She couldn't help but hope she never went into the forest with the two of them. She'd end up riding a centaur or something.

"It's going to be awesome," she said, thinking of the party. "How are you going to let everyone know about it? Just owl everyone?"

Post by Guest on Thu 05 Aug 2010, 00:09

Theresa grinned "no one will be safe from Shasta the dragon when he is old enough" she joked, wondering if Hilary would be amused or nervous that she had already picked a name. Either way, her friends reaction would be entertaining.
    "Probably owling, I am not sure of when it will be exactly or even where but I am leaning toward the Room of Requirements so far" she said as she fiddled with the hat again, glad that it would come off today.

Post by Guest on Thu 05 Aug 2010, 00:13

Hilary laughed, shaking her head. Of course, her friend already had a name picked out. "So long as I don't have to get too close to it that it can kill me," she said, still laughing. "And I get a good picture of the two of you." She shook her head again. "You're getting to be as bad as Hagrid. Didn't he have a pet dragon at one point?"

"The room of requirement is probably the easiest," she mused. "Less decorating and finding supplies. And, if you could always get three more people and everyone gets a house to invite. That way you can make sure everyone gets an invite."

Post by Guest on Thu 05 Aug 2010, 00:20

"Don't worry, you wont have to go too close to Shasta but I think it might hurt his feelings if his Auntie Hilary is too scared of him to even pet him" Theresa joked. She thought for a moment "I am not sure, I suck at History of Magic or even the history of this school, maybe I can ask him where he got it" she said excitedly.
    "That's a good idea but I am not completely sure of what time, I am still wondering if people would actually come" she said thoughtfully as she pulled down the hat.

Post by Guest on Thu 05 Aug 2010, 00:26

Hilary laughed. "Well, let's see how well you get him trained before I decided whether or not I'm going near him," she said, smiling. "If he isn't going to barbeque me or rip me to shreds, I'll pet him."

"It's hard to know if people'll come until we've already got it going," she said. "You know Shelby, Lauren and I will be there. And probably Cass and Alexandra. Jasmeet might come as well. And we can tell them all to bring someone."

Post by Guest on Thu 05 Aug 2010, 00:32

Theresa pretended to pout "oh come on, it will be like a nephew and you are going to just refuse to pet him if he gets a teeny bit disobedient, how cruel" she said, laughing at the idea of a baby dragon trying to play with Hilary who would be running away, screaming.
    She shook her head of the thought and fidgeted with the hat again "I suppose, there is just a few people I know wont want to come, I am not sure if I should send them an invite and except that they wont or not send them and invite and have them think that I sent everyone an invite accept them, just out of spite" she said.

Post by Guest on Thu 05 Aug 2010, 00:40

"I'll just buy him lots of presents, and he'll be so happy with them, he'll never realize that I refuse to come near him," she laughed.

"If we're going to have a party and invite everyone, we can't really leave anyone out," she said. She hated the thought of anyone being upset or feeling left out. But it wasn't her party, so she wouldn't really get a say either way. "But it's your party, so you should decided on that."

She glanced up at the hat that her friend was still wearing. "Don't you get that off today?" she asked.

Post by Guest on Thu 05 Aug 2010, 00:47

Theresa shook her head with silent laughter "don't you go spoiling Shasta, the last thing anyone wants is a spoilt dragon who throws tantrums when they dont get things" she said, imagining all of the fire at Hogwarts. She sighed and nodded "I guess, I know that they wont come anyway but it is better then people thinking that I am leaving them out and them being hurt or something" she said before she grinned.
    "Yep, I have to wait for Williams and it comes off, I have a brush in my bag, ready for the horrible hat hair I am going to have" she said.

Post by Guest on Thu 05 Aug 2010, 00:52

"I'll spoil my dragon nephew all that I want," she said, sticking her tongue out at her friend. "And then I'll send him back for you to deal with."

"Yeah, not at least inviting them could potentially cause some problems. And there's enough drama at Hogwarts already," she mused.

She had to wait for Professor Williams to get the hat off? That sucked. Not as bad as it would have been for Will though. He had to wear the tiara until Professor Williams showed up.

Post by Guest on Thu 05 Aug 2010, 01:01

Theresa pretended to scowl "oh no you don't, you spoil your dragon nephew then he is your responsability, I am not getting my dorm burned because you want to be his favourite auntie" she said in mock sterness which she had to admit, so didn't suit her which she was happy about.
    "Good point but I want to get this thing off first, it goes with nothing I have" she said, gesturing to the hat.

Post by Guest on Thu 05 Aug 2010, 01:05

"I don't care if I'm his favourite auntie," Hilary said, shaking her head. "I just want to distract him so that he doesn't roast me."

She smiled at the hat. "Yeah, I have to agree with you there. And you don't want to be in all the pictures from the party with an ugly hat on."

She glanced down at her watch. She had a tonne of stuff to get done, and she was hoping to at least finish most of it so she would be able to just hang around that night.

"I'm going to head back to the castle," she said, getting up from her spot in the grass. "I've got a tonne of homework to finish. I'll talk to you later."

And with that, she headed back towards the castle.

Post by Guest on Thu 05 Aug 2010, 01:08

"Oh sure, then he will roast me if I cant distract hime, some friend you are" Theresa joked as she pulled the hat down more. She would hate to ruin all the party pictures with the ugliest hat ever so had to wait until Williams took it off.
    "Alright, have fun" she said, waving at Hilary before she turned back to the lake and flipped though her book again, humming slightly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 23 Nov 2017, 17:07