Hogwarts Portus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interhouse Party

Interhouse Party - Page 4 Empty Re: Interhouse Party

Post by Guest Fri 06 Aug 2010, 07:13

"I certainly didn't sign up to be fate's new victim of circumstance but people exist to overcome hardships of all forms." Indiana replied cheerfully to Shelby's remark.

The youth then added. "Probably or you could find a dress that looks like something that a princess would wear but it's the type that won't attract attention and it can be concealed within the school robes."

Last edited by Indiana Lamperouge on Fri 06 Aug 2010, 07:18; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : misspelling)

Post by Guest Fri 06 Aug 2010, 07:16

"Brilliant! Rain putting in his penn'orth, then?"
    She gulped down liberal amounts of Pumpkin Juice, as she thought about the restrictions of the room- Gamp's 5 Laws. She guessed they must have got this splendid spread from the kitchens.

Post by Guest Fri 06 Aug 2010, 07:25

Theresa smiled as she nodded "yep, the presents from Rain and the others arrived this morning, I am surprised they managed to come so quick" she said, thinking about how far away Durmstrang was.
    "I should have known he would get me a book on dragons, he more crazy about magical creatures then me,i actually got my interest in them from him when I was seven" she said cheerfully.

Post by Guest Fri 06 Aug 2010, 07:31

"I guess you're just lucky," Shelby shrugged in response to Indiana's comment about being a victim of circumstance.

Indiana's tone of voice made Shelby laugh, he sounded so serious while talking about possible birthday outfits. "And how exactly do you propose I go about finding this mystery dress?" she asked. She couldn't exactly get permission from the Headmistress for her mother to come pick her up from school to go shopping before her birthday. Well, she could ask, but she was sure the answer would be no.

Post by Guest Fri 06 Aug 2010, 07:33

"OH! For your birthday?" asked Cass, coughing on a bite. "So Dragon's are your favourite? Which breed would you really love to own? Or would you not want to own one?"
    Cass gasped as the top of her dynamite-esque green grassy carrot top made a louder explosion. Patting it down with her hands, and then screaming at the pain once it was put out, she ran to the punch bowl, mentally saying sorry to anyone who at this moment in time was feeling particularly thirsty.
    Ahhh.

Post by Guest Fri 06 Aug 2010, 07:38

"I would love one-are you alright?" Theresa asked as she quickly stood up and rushed over to her. "I didn't know that thing on your head was real" she said as she looked up at the top of the costume. She winced slightly as she imagined how much that must have hurt. "Here" she said as the room conjured a role of bandagers for her.

Post by Guest Fri 06 Aug 2010, 07:40

"I'm not sure on what magic that the Room of Requirement runs on but, so far, I haven't seen it actually fail on providing items or room types that are demanded by the occupants." Indiana replied, leaving an implied clue within his dialogue for Shelby to work with. "One doesn't have to look too far to see that the answer can sometimes be right before the eyes."

Post by Guest Fri 06 Aug 2010, 07:44

Cass grimaced, but grinned as Theresa handed her the bandages. "You really get this room, don't you?" As long as Theresa didn't insist on her going to the Hospital Wing, Cass would be fine. Her hand hadn't melted, had it?
    "Hilary! You look ace!" she yelled to her fellow Ravenclaw.

Post by Guest Fri 06 Aug 2010, 07:49

Theresa shrugged "I have spent a lot of time in it" she said. She looked at Cassi's hand and wad thankful that it didn't look to bad. It didn't seem that she touched the fire long enough. "It is going to hurt for a while of course but it doesn't look like the fire had severiely harmed your skin, just need to keep it wrapped for a while otherwise it will probably turn purple" she said.

Post by Guest Fri 06 Aug 2010, 07:57

Shelby considered Indiana's idea. How could she have forgotten the power of the Room of Requirement? "I don't know if the Room can make clothes," she said thoughtfully. She didn't see any real reason why it couldn't, though.

A party wasn't exactly the ideal place to test the rooms abilities. "I suppose I can give it a try later," she decided, thinking that the HoA common room would be a more appropriate setting to potentially conjure dresses.

Post by Guest Fri 06 Aug 2010, 07:57

"Purple sounds like a reasonable alternative," grinned Cass inanely. "Woo, I feel woozy. I'm gonna crash in the bean bags."
    Muttering a few odd phrases, Cass leant back awkwardly into the bean bag, the rigid structure of her costume digging into the small of her back and her neck.

Post by Guest Fri 06 Aug 2010, 08:01

Theresa thought for a moment "not really, if it goes purple then there is the chance that it will be painful forever" she said. Her eyes widened when she saw her crash into the beanbag chairs, that could either be after shock or the pain getting to her. "Maybe you should go to the Hospital Wing and check it out" she suggested.

Post by Guest Fri 06 Aug 2010, 08:08

"Well, Milady. It appears that I have reached a time limit. It would certainly be discourteous of me to take all of your attention for myself as I would certainly end up six feet beneath the earth." Indiana spoke as he stood up from the beanbag chair before bowing to Shelby.

"Until then, milady. Enjoy the festivities." Indiana spoke with a smile before silently withdrawing.

Last edited by Indiana Lamperouge on Fri 06 Aug 2010, 08:12; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Fri 06 Aug 2010, 08:11

Cass bellowed 'NO!' so loud she wished she had her own ear plugs in again.
    What an idiot.
    She felt her tear ducts wanting to burst when the adrenaline had surely stopped and the pain burst through.
    "Theresa don't take me please- please-" she faltered, trying to think of words to display her fear, a fear she wasn't ready to overcome yet.
    She turned herself into the bean bag, punching the side of it.
    Cassopeia kept the scream inside.

Post by Guest Fri 06 Aug 2010, 08:14

Theresa quickly kneeled next to her. "Alright, alright, I know your scared of the hospital wing and the beds but don't you think you would rather go there then be in pain?" she asked. She was kind of scared about how much like her dad she sounded like. No one was alowed to know that, if that get's out then Storm would have a laughing fit about it.

Post by Guest Fri 06 Aug 2010, 08:25

She took deep breaths.
    Really, the pain wasn't even that bad. And look, the ashes coming from the top of her carrot were making little mini dancing carrots, all in a little chorus line- how sweet!
    "IT's fine. I'll just sit down for a while," said Cass managing to hide the sluring until the last word.
    She mentally straightened out one of her defiantly corkscrew curls. "Just make sure you move that poor punch bowl out of the way. Let the party go onnn!"

Post by Guest Fri 06 Aug 2010, 08:34

Theresa sighed, there was no point trying to force Cassi, it would just make her want to stay away from the hospital wing even more.
    "Alright then" she said as she walked over to the punch bowl. She closed her eyes for a moment and smiled when the it changed into a new punch bowl with fresh punch. She grinned when she heard the music change "this song is great" she said as she hurried to the dance floor.

Post by Guest Fri 06 Aug 2010, 08:44

Cass took a few minutes to calm down, and observed the partygoers of the room. She wondered if there was to be a prize for best costume, because there was so many people who deserved it.
    She walked uneasily past back to her drink, thankful it had a straw in her cup of Pumpkin Juice.

Post by Guest Fri 06 Aug 2010, 09:13

Shelby was confused by Indiana's words but laughed when he bowed. It felt weird to see someone other than Resa do that.

When she saw Resa hurry off to the dance floor, she knew she couldn't stay in her beanbag chair much longer. She got up and went to the edge of the floor to watch her friend. "I'll bet you can't dance for ten minutes without tripping on your tail," she challenged.

Post by Guest Fri 06 Aug 2010, 09:23

Theresa looked back when she heard Shelby and stuck her tongue out at her. "I so can" she said, grinning as she continued to dance, trying to prove her friend wrong. She had danced for about twenty without tripping over her tail before. She danced for about two minutes before she felt herself stand on her tail and fall backwards, wincing when she fell on her backside.

Post by Guest Fri 06 Aug 2010, 09:28

Giggling, Shelby stepped onto the dance floor and held out a gloved hand to help her friend up. Resa had lasted two minutes at best before she had fallen. "I told you so," she teased, before switching her tone to sound more sincere. "You are alright, aren't you?" She wondered if the costume had provided an extra cushioning.

Post by Guest Fri 06 Aug 2010, 09:37

Theresa nodded as she let Shelby help her up. She winced again but sighed when the pain dulled. "It's fine, just a little pain" she said before smiling. "Besides, I think it is my dignity that had just suffered the worst hit" she joked.

She glared at her tail "I will deal with you later" she muttered.

Post by Guest Fri 06 Aug 2010, 10:45

"If it makes you feel any better, you're quite gracefully normally," Shelby complimented. She was trying to make Resa feel better, but she was telling the truth. "You know, when you don't have a tail and stuff," she giggled. She was too used to joking around with Resa to stay serious for too long.

Post by Guest Fri 06 Aug 2010, 10:50

Theresa grinned "Yeah, it's a shame really, I do so love my tail" she joked as she wagged it like a dog. "But your right, it just wouldn't be worth tripping over it every few minutes" she said in mock sadness as she sighed dramatically.
    "Shouldn't you mind your manners though Princess, don't want Queen Black of Hogwarts to be angry at his daughter now" she teased.

Post by Guest Fri 06 Aug 2010, 12:45

Indiana watched the activities with amusement before heading over to get another mineral water. As he quenched his thirst, the youth was pondering on the course of this year.

But his thoughts were interrupted amid seeing the large carrot costume being worn by Cassopeia. He had to admit that the costume party here sure brought some unusual sights.

"Enjoying things, Cass? Need anything from the table?" Indiana called out as he passed near her location.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 18:51