Hogwarts Portus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peaceful Day

Peaceful Day Empty Peaceful Day

Post by Guest Fri 06 Aug 2010, 03:42

Theresa sat down next to the lake and flipped through her book on dragon breeding. She fiddled with the locket she was wearing, smiling when she saw 'Lady Theresa' engraved in it. She was really happy about the HoA, she didn't know what she would be like without it. She desided to stay away from that thought as she looked down at her book, reading about chinese fireballs.

Peaceful Day Empty Re: Peaceful Day

Post by Guest Fri 06 Aug 2010, 03:54

Shelby grinned to herself as she walked out by the lake. She could see Resa playing with the locket she'd given her, and Shelby took that as a sign that Resa really liked it.

"Hey there," she greeted, spreading her school robes out on a patch of grass and sitting on it. "What are you up to?"

Post by Guest Fri 06 Aug 2010, 04:00

Theresa smiled when she heard Shelby, she looked up and saw her sit down. "Hey, I was just reading and enjoying how nicee the day is" she said cheerfully. She suddenly grinned when she remembered the letter she had recieved from Rain and the others. "I told Rain, Storm, Breeze and Sun- yuck, I hate there nicknames- about Shasta and Rain wants to be his dad while the other three want to be uncles" she said, laughing about what they had said in the letter. "They also are determind to train Shasta to stand up to himself and to set fire to his aunties, there words, not mine" she said, laughing more at Storm's joke, of course he was just teasing.

Post by Guest Fri 06 Aug 2010, 04:07

Leaning back on her outstretched robe, Shelby laughed. There was no way that Sun would go along with it, he was far too nice for that. It had to be one of the other three who thought up that little joke. "Did Rain say that Sun said anything about me?" she asked casually, hoping that the answer was yes.

Post by Guest Fri 06 Aug 2010, 04:18

Theresa thought for a moment, Rain did say something about Sun wanting to meet Shelby some time. "He did actually, Sun was wondering if you were ok and wondering if you got the letter he sent to you yet, he never got a reply" she said. She looked at Shelby and smiled "if you ask me, he would probably love to meet you in person, he usually stays away from girls but he seems to like you" she said, shrugging slightly.

Post by Guest Fri 06 Aug 2010, 04:34

Shelby frowned. "I didn't get a letter. Maybe it's just not here yet. Or maybe the owl got lost. He should have sent it with Rain's owl," she decided if the letter hadn't arrived in two days, she'd send him a letter.

"Sounds like Rain likes you as well, if he wants to be Shasta's dad," she smiled at her friend, knowing that a familiar blush was about to settle on her friend's cheeks.

Post by Guest Fri 06 Aug 2010, 04:38

Theresa blushed a deep red when she realised what Shelby had meant. "Oh hush it you, he only wants to be Shasta's dad because he is crazy about magical creatures, he probably loves them more then me" she said, sticking her tongue out at her.
    "Anyway, of course Rain likes me, we have been friends since I was five, he was the first person I could trust since... well let's just say we were close friends" she said, waving it off as if the memory was nothing.

Post by Guest Fri 06 Aug 2010, 05:00

"Yeah, sure," Shelby rolled her eyes. Sometimes Resa was too stubborn to see what was right in front of her face. "Whatever you say Resa."

"I really wish that Hunt would have put you and me and Lauren and Hilary together in some combination as partners for DADA. I know it was random, but how did the four of us end up completely separated. At least two of us should have been put together," she complained. It wasn't that she didn't like her partner, but she would have preferred to work with someone with whom she felt a little more comfortable.

Post by Guest Fri 06 Aug 2010, 05:06

Theresa chose to ignore the tone Shelby was using, she just didnt understand.
    "I know, I wish that at least two of us were together for it, I have never even talked to my partner yet, I think I have seen her in the Hufflepuff common room once before" she said. If they were a Hufflepuff then that would explain why she didn't know her, she didn't really know any of the Hufflepuffs. Well, except Violet but she had not seen her for like two weeks or something.

Post by Guest Fri 06 Aug 2010, 07:39

"Well, like I said in my owl, if your partner doesn't show up, then I'm sure Professor Hunt won't mind if you join me and Alexandra," Shelby replied.

She looked out at the lake. The water was so calm that it almost looked like a sheet of glass. It was so peaceful by the lake on days like this when there didn't seem to be many students around.

Post by Guest Fri 06 Aug 2010, 07:44

Theresa nodded before looking at the lake "it looks so unatural, too still yet nice the same time" she said. "It wont be like that when Shasta my dr...doggy is here" she said, grinning slightly as she imagined it. If only it was true, maybe she could find oout how to get one from the grounds keeper, she was told that he once had a dragon so he might remember where to get them.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 11:35