Hogwarts Portus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sitting by the lake

sitting by the lake Empty sitting by the lake

Post by Guest Sat 07 Aug 2010, 00:23

It had been a been a really busy week and violet had decided to go and sit by the lake. She needed somewhere to think things through and just relax for a while. She was still waiting on her owl to return but the owlery was too noisey and crowded. She sat down on the grass, took out her book about magical creatures and began to read.

sitting by the lake Empty Re: sitting by the lake

Post by Guest Sat 07 Aug 2010, 00:26

Alex saw her friend sitting by the lake reading and decided to go and join her. "hey" she greeted her as she sat down next to her. "Are you reading again?" she asked her friend laughing. "what is it this time?" she said smiling. She put her bag down in front of her and waited for her friend to come out of her trance that she always went into when she was reading.

Post by Guest Sat 07 Aug 2010, 00:38

Violet heard someone speak but didn'r reaslise it was he they were speaking to until she noticed Alexandra sitting next to her. "oh, hi Alex yes I'm reading again" she smiled at her friend. "it's a book on magical creatures" she answered puting the book away. She started playing with her braclet she knew Alex would guess something was up.

Post by Guest Sat 07 Aug 2010, 00:53

She watched as Violet twirled her braclet. She only fiddled when she was nervous and that usally ment her sister was being horrible to her. " Is sophie being horrible again?" she asked her she knew what it was like her own sister Emily practically hated her. That was a thing that had always united them even when they were young. She knew Sophie and violet hardly ever got on. Sophie was always anoying violet usally about magic.

Post by Guest Sat 07 Aug 2010, 01:42

She was still twidling the charms on her braclet. "yes" she sighed "My brother Lewis did accidental magic the day they all got back from America my mum told me about it in the letter she sent with this baclet" she sai lifting her arm slightly. "she also said that sophie still hasn't showed any signs of magic though her twin Euan has we think she's just late in showing magial abilities i mean my mum was aswell" she told her "but she sent me an owl this morning she blames me she say's I put prssure on her about magic because I went to hogwarts this year" Violet told her friend "I know she never liked me much but to blame me for that..."she sighed "I have no other choice but to ignore it but it still hurts. She's my sister"

Post by Guest Sat 07 Aug 2010, 01:57

"it's not your fault she's acting like that but I'm guessing you don't really want to discuss it anymore" she smled at her friend. "anyway" she said trying to change the subject "Kyle sent me a long letter telling me how he misses me and how he's been learning about our family history and he asked my dad i had been arranged a marrigage yet. He said he though I would like to know that I was safe and dad's not arranging a marriage for me" she laughed "for a six year old he is really clever and his writing is amazing it's better than mine" she joked. "he told me that he and Euan are learning how to fly. I wish I was there I miss him alot." she smiled sadly.

Post by Guest Sat 07 Aug 2010, 02:01

Violet listened and luaghed at her friends story. She apreciate her changing the subject. She could see Alex's sadness that she was not there to see him how to fly and she felt the same way she had really wanted to be there when Lewis learned to fly but she knew Ean would help encourage him Sophie of course would stay clear but she had resolved to try and make things better between her and sophie but until then it was best to let her be. They fell silent there conversation died away. That was one of the many things she loved about her friends silence's were never uncomfortable.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 22:17