Hogwarts Portus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something Wicked This Way Comes

Something Wicked This Way Comes Empty Something Wicked This Way Comes

Post by Guest Sat 07 Aug 2010, 05:52

Cass tapped a nervous foot, waiting for Indie to show up. She needed to confirm what had left her totally on edge about the forest, especially since her last encounter....
    Something, jumping in the trees. Laughter, following her, moving Bradley every time she turned. some thing was in those woods and it did not like her. It only went for her when she was alone, though. That much had been proven.
    So she wanted to see if Indiana could make something out of this. He was after all, one of her most trusted friends,and a very intelligent boy, more so in some cases than Cass, not that she'd like to admit it.

Something Wicked This Way Comes Empty Re: Something Wicked This Way Comes

Post by Guest Sat 07 Aug 2010, 05:56

Indiana entered the woods while wearing the black cloaked costume and clutching a certain helmet-like mask before finding Cassopeia standing near a tree.

"Hi, Cass!" the youth called out, wondering on what she was doing here in the Forbidden Forest before placing his helmet/mask on.

Post by Guest Sat 07 Aug 2010, 05:57

"Yo. Something's up, Indiana. And I didn't know who else to ask," she wrung her hands. She put her head down. "I'm sorry for dragging you into this."

Post by Guest Sat 07 Aug 2010, 06:02

Indiana sighed. "Well, what is out there? Something went after you?"

The masked Hufflepuff was curious after all and wanted to see what other entities there might be that roam the darkness of the Forbidden Forest.

At the same time, he might solve Cassopeia's mystery question.

Last edited by Indiana Lamperouge on Sat 07 Aug 2010, 06:12; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Sat 07 Aug 2010, 06:07

"I'm not sure."
    Cass looked at her arms. Yes, she was trembling.
    "That was why I kind of lashed out yesterday, at the party. Sorry about that. Something's been following me. It's been dropping things near my feet, moving my frog, making noises to make me run into the forest- I. Just thought that maybe you'd know something about it, or what to do."

Post by Guest Sat 07 Aug 2010, 06:10

'Could it be?' Indiana thought to himself as he took off his helmet/mask.

"Beelzebub." the youth muttered darkly as he heard the distinct sounds of wing-beats belonging to flies.

Post by Guest Sat 07 Aug 2010, 06:14

Cass scoffed at the word.
    But when a chilling laugh that made her shake, and run up to Indiana.
    It's been following me for so long...
    "Sorry," she blurted, sniffing, "I'm braver than this."
    She slapped her face a little harder than she meant to. "There, see?" She shuddered.
    I'm brave.

Post by Guest Sat 07 Aug 2010, 06:21

"I'm feeling rather uneasy staying here longer." Indiana spoke. "Do you have your frog with you?"

As much as he wanted to explore the forest, he wasn't sure on how long Cassopeia could put up a tough front. He'll have to devise some plan on this.

"I'm beginning to see a reason on why the Forbidden Forest got its name. Do you want to head to the Lake to clear your thoughts? I'm starting to lose my rationality just being here."

Last edited by Indiana Lamperouge on Sat 07 Aug 2010, 06:27; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Sat 07 Aug 2010, 06:26

"Yeah, Bradley's here with me. I don't think I'm going to leave him in the Forest anymore. I'm going to have to smuggle him in. Or I'll sleep on the Whomping Willow. It's ok there."
    "Yeah. The lake sounds good. Thank you for coming with me and everything. I just don't think I'm in a state to do it."
    Her breathing had calmed down.
    Nothing had got to her- not that there was much- but this. This.

And why did it feel like someone she knew?

Post by Guest Sat 07 Aug 2010, 06:31

"I heard of a river that feeds into the Lake that is somewhere on the campus. I'm not sure if it's true but it wouldn't hurt to look around for it." Indiana replied as he turned to leave. "Come on, Cass. Let's go."

The youth would have some research to do with what information that Cassopeia had just given him.

Post by Guest Sat 07 Aug 2010, 06:36

(lol that was a cool dramatic thing. even im thinking what info :L)
    "A river that feeds into the lake? Well I'm guessing it's underground- otherwise wouldn't you be able to see it from Hogwarts. or do you mean from the forest?"
    She'd taken a chill pill. She was chillaxing. Cassopeia followed obediently as Indiana lead the way.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 11:48