Hogwarts Portus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watching some waves

Watching some waves - Page 2 Empty Re: Watching some waves

Post by Guest Sun 08 Aug 2010, 09:10

"You're free to visit the Whomping Willow any time you choose," said Cass, "and I agree about the stars. They're so much more compared to us. Can't ever fail to make me grin."
    She kept hold of the last pebble. She balanced it on Indiana's knee.
    "Star gazing?" said Cass cynically. "Who says I'll use my wand? Bradley's an excellent dancer. It'd frighten Hannibal and Christopher in no time."
    Cass got up, patting Indie's shoulder. "I'm heading to the 'Willow. Night, Indiana."

Watching some waves - Page 2 Empty Re: Watching some waves

Post by Guest Sun 08 Aug 2010, 12:04

"Night, Cass." Indiana replied while watching Cassopeia depart.

The youth then turned back to watch the lake before he began thinking about the RSPK subject. Known as Recurrent Spontaneous Psycho Kinesis, the paranormal syndrome is centered on the human mind and is sometimes attributed as a cause to poltergeist incidents. He read theories that Muggle scientists believed RSPK to be the cause of paranormal activity on a supernatural level where individuals suffer some sort of damage to their perceptions of reality. Indiana wondered if there was a possible link between RSPK and the accidental magic that manifests among magical children. Many magic spells and curses are intent-based and rely on the caster's mind, providing evidence for consideration.

"To think that trying to find answers on Peeves led to something that is more than what I asked for." Indiana remarked to himself before standing up and heading back into the castle with the stone template.