Hogwarts Portus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Lake isn't a Water Park!!!

This Lake isn't a Water Park!!! - Page 7 Empty Re: This Lake isn't a Water Park!!!

Post by Guest Tue 10 Aug 2010, 22:56

Alex smirked as she saw poor Pecan's shocked expression. she had to bite her lip so she could contain her laugh and winking at her, she turned to Cat.

"Somehow I find it hard to believe they would really have a problem with it, especially Pecan here!" she said with a smile.

[a.n Pecan, word count!]

This Lake isn't a Water Park!!! - Page 7 Empty Re: This Lake isn't a Water Park!!!

Post by Guest Tue 10 Aug 2010, 22:59

(four words off :O :L)
    "You guys fancy any Cauliflower Pureé? I've got it growing in abundance over here," she motioned to her backpack. "Infact, you know what I really fancy? I fancy a good ol' natter. How about you two? Maybe we could analyse all the students we've seen this year or something like that."

Post by Guest Tue 10 Aug 2010, 23:00

Cat grinned. "Definitely missed the duck conversations." She said, edging closer to the lakeside. "You never did tell me any of their names."

Cat finally reached the optimal spot. She quickly ducked and brought up two handfuls of water, throwing them over the two girls. Grinning broadly she said. "I have to ask- Pecan?"

Post by Guest Tue 10 Aug 2010, 23:07

"It was the first thing that came into my mind when she said her name. Actually, Pecan Pie but I shorten it to Pecan!" Alex said defensively.

"I have never actually tried it. Is it any good?" Alex asked Pecan, following Pecan's motion to her backpack and raised her eyebrows. "And what do you mean by 'growing'?" she asked, genuinely confused, as she laid down back on the grass, humming some random song called 'My Friend Dario"

[a.n just do what I do, copy what you wrote to word and then go to tools and check the word count, finished! Wink]

Post by Guest Tue 10 Aug 2010, 23:14

Cat looked over in interest. "Cauliflower puree? Like cheese? Do you have it growing like mustard seed?" she asked with interest, plopping herself down.

"Pecan pie?! That stuff is delicioumus..." Cat almost drooled and patted the ground next to her. "Come! Sit! We must- NATTER!"

Post by Guest Tue 10 Aug 2010, 23:16

"Mustard seed's the best bit of it! No-one every comments about it though," she huffed, "you interested in it? And, delicioumus? What!" Cass giggled; it was good to have Cat around again.
    "Right. We should start with the Gryffindors. What does everyone think of the Gryffindors?"

Post by Guest Tue 10 Aug 2010, 23:19

"Mustard seed is rather cool." Cat nodded sagely. "As for delicioumus- hehe..." she trailed off. "That happens sometimes."

"Right, the Gryffindors..." Cat leant back. "A little foolhardy, but overall rather friendly. You two?"

Post by Guest Tue 10 Aug 2010, 23:20

"Mustard seeds?" Alex asked incredulously, before shaking her head. Maybe it will turn up to be good, who know?

"Gryffindors? Random much? But anyways, I do not know a lot of Gryffindors, mainly one, and therefore I have no right to pass judgement on them or try to fit them in a stereotype. Exceptions are the law of nature." Alex said absentmindedly, her mind focused on figuring the next line of the song.

Post by Guest Tue 10 Aug 2010, 23:26

Cat nodded. "Correlation does not imply causality." she agreed, then made a face. "Blergh, maths..." She shook her head.

"I know a couple of Gryffs- Ness is awesome. We were friends before Hogwarts." She smiled. "She also got caught in the Forbidden forest on the second night here or something... not that I can talk."

Post by Guest Wed 11 Aug 2010, 00:36

"I didn't mean all of them. Duh! I meant which ones do you like? I know Nessa pretty well, and Jasmeet- I just plain love her. If it was saving anyone in Hogwarts- i'd pick Jas outright. Then I'd get my time turner out and save everyone else," she added with a wink. "Don't know any more Gryffins, sadly. What about Ravenclaws?"
    She grinned, thinking how glad she was Nick Hale was expelled.

Post by Guest Wed 11 Aug 2010, 00:40

"There was a Gryffindor expelled too right? Nick Hale? Why? As for Ravenclaws they are a pretty cool bunch of people, though most of them have some weird mental disorder," Alex answered, her eyes still closed, her voice still absent minded and the only thing that changed was the small playful smirk playing on her lips.

Post by Guest Wed 11 Aug 2010, 00:44

Jasmeet was walking past the Lake, when she saw the person she had been meaning to run into throughout the whole day. She walked up to her and Alex, and smiled at the girls, "Hey Alex, I was hoping if I could borrow Cass, we have some homework to finish and then I needed to ask her something, sorry".

When she was finished, she pulled Cass along with her back to the Hogwarts castle.

Post by Guest Wed 11 Aug 2010, 21:03

Alex glanced up, finally opening her eyes, with an amused smirk on her face looking around the place. She was right in her guess that she was alone now. Its not like she gave me much of chance to respond but....

"SURE! I DO NOT MIND!" she hollered to the retreating backs of the two girls, waving.

Post by Guest Wed 11 Aug 2010, 21:52

Alex spotted Alex standing by the lake by herself she wondered where cass was. She began walking toward her. As she got closer she said
    "hey Alex" she greeted her "where is everyone?" she asked her smiling at the girl.

Post by Guest Wed 11 Aug 2010, 22:24

Alex yurned around and smiled at her Potions partner, "'Sup Alex! Wait I really need to assign a nickname, how about....umm.....Sandra? Pecan is with Jass and frankly, even I do not know where the rest are"

"Why don't you sit?" Alex asked as she patted the grass next to her, "I am getting bored." she confessed sheepishly.

Post by Guest Wed 11 Aug 2010, 22:40

Alec smiled at the girl "not much. Eh... why sandra" she asked. She sat down on the grass next to lex "i haven't seen you for a while what crazy things have you, cass and dixie been up to? finishing off cass's things to do before she dies list" she smiled remebering the first time they did something off that list.

Post by Guest Wed 11 Aug 2010, 22:45

"Sandra 'cause you see since I had given up Xandy to someone else, you got stuck with Sandy!" Alex said with an apologetic look on her face, "If you want to change it, I am cool with it."

"We did nothing much you know, just levitated Pyrix above the lake and I learnt how to cartwheel, well not exactly." Alex finished with a slight smile.

Post by Guest Wed 11 Aug 2010, 22:49

"sandra's cool but i'm going to call you andy pandy just to let you know" she grinned "did the levitating go better than then the argumanti" she smiled at the memory. "anyway let's see you cartwheel andy pandy" she said 2it can't be as bad as mine" she said remebering gymnastic's at her muggle primary school.

Post by Guest Wed 11 Aug 2010, 22:55

"Sure I am cool with it! Just the name NOT the cartwheel, just to let you know. Pecan said that I would probably sprain my ankle landing the way I land and I am sure you do not want to send me to the Hospital Wing purposely. Hopefully!" Alex said as she turned her gaze to the lake before she added, "The levitation thing went well, I am sure Pyrix had fun."

Post by Guest Wed 11 Aug 2010, 22:58

"i would rather not have to take you to the hospital wing" she grinned " but don't worry you are never going to actually have to do a cartwheel in your life so you'll be okay" she said. "anyway do you like the new professor's?" she asked her.

Post by Guest Wed 11 Aug 2010, 23:03

Alex furrowed her brows in concentration as she answered slowly, "Professor Malfoy seems pretty, well, old-school. I definitely preferred Prof. Williams classes but since the guy is on his first class, we should cut slack and wait to see how he actually teaches. Professor Olive, I have never taken her class."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 07:31