Hogwarts Portus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

By the lake

By the lake Empty By the lake

Post by Guest Mon 09 Aug 2010, 04:28

Alex walked towards the lake looking out for cass. She said she would meet up with her and she hoped that cass would take up her off to meet at the lake. She sat down close to the edge hoping the girl would apear soon. Alex began playing with her hair as she always did when she got nervous. She really wasn't good at the whole making friends things but cass seemed nice and she hoped they would become friends.

By the lake Empty Re: By the lake

Post by Guest Mon 09 Aug 2010, 04:41

Alex was just walking around the lake when she saw a familiar looking raven sitting near the edge. curious to see who exactly it was, she walked closer to her, only to recognize her as her Potions partner.

"Hey! you waiting for someone?"

Post by Guest Mon 09 Aug 2010, 04:45

"yeah" Alex said she recognised the girl but couldn't quite remember then she realised that it was her potions partner. She smiled at the girl. "cass you haven't seen her have you?" she asked the hufflepuff. She stoped playing with her hair. Alex was nice and she liked the girl.

Post by Guest Mon 09 Aug 2010, 04:45

"Yo! Two Alex's eh? How cools that? Alex, this is Alex. Alex, this is Alex. Lovegood, you any good at swimming?" she said with a grin.
    "Andy Pandy, today is the day I teach you how to swim. So get your swimming cozzie."
    Cass wiped her hair out of her face and stood facing them both, "Ooh! Let me just get my flagon of pumpkin juice- then we can all share."

(a/n Andy Pandy, show Lovegood to our thread, while i go in the bath Razz ill be quick :L!x)

Post by Guest Mon 09 Aug 2010, 04:50

"think of the Pecan and the pecan appears." Alex said to Alexandra before she turned and said to Pecan, "We are potions partners, pecan! we know each other!" she then turned back to Alex and said, "would you like to join us? Pecan and Pyrix have started using the Lake as their own personal water park. It will be fun!" she promised.

(go check out our thread its called This Lake isn't a Water Park!!!)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 05:28