Hogwarts Portus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outside the Whomping Willow- Just Cass and Jazz

Outside the Whomping Willow- Just Cass and Jazz Empty Outside the Whomping Willow- Just Cass and Jazz

Post by Guest Tue 10 Aug 2010, 22:29

Cass thought it was time to wake up, and climbed up the roots of the Whomping Willow, Bradley in her mass of messy hair.

Something other than mud, worms and roots faced her, and squealing, almost falling down the hole had it not been for a hand holding her, Cass saw a face.
    Jasmeet's face.

"I-"
    She got out of the whole, and made sure the Whomping Willow was still in sleep mode. "Bradley," she hissed, "don't touch the stump, ok?"

"Hi, Jaz." Her cheeks reddened.

Outside the Whomping Willow- Just Cass and Jazz Empty Re: Outside the Whomping Willow- Just Cass and Jazz

Post by Guest Tue 10 Aug 2010, 22:46

"Hey Cass. Why is it every time I see you, your either up to something or something is happening to you?" she teased, smiling at her friend.

Seeing that Cass was holding her frog, she asked, "So his the famous Bradley?"

Looking away, she continued to speak, "You know I've never been here before?"

Outside the Whomping Willow- Just Cass and Jazz Empty Re: Outside the Whomping Willow- Just Cass and Jazz

Post by Guest Tue 10 Aug 2010, 23:03

"I don't know, I'm just glad you're here every time to save me from doing something stupid."
    Cass whispered for Bradley to jump out of her hair. "This is Bradley. He is a frog-" she mouthed toad and pulled a face to not mention to Bradley, "and he is really good at Jazz. Just like your namesake," she added with a wink.

"About yesterday- eh. I'm sorry. I know we both wanted to put it behind us, but I want you to know I would never let any one of my friends get hurt. Even in duels, I tried not to hurt you if I could. And I swear, the whole time in the lake, I had floats and asked everyone who couldn't swim every ten minutes if they wanted to grab onto my back, and I pushed them all to the shallow side, and-"
    Cass brushed water from her nose and pulled Jasmeet into a fierce hug. She kissed her forehead.

Post by Guest Tue 10 Aug 2010, 23:07

Jasmeet hugged Cass back, she smiled. "I'm sorry too, I just think that the past week had just gotten to my head. I really don't know what got into me yesterday, sorry Cass," she said simply.

When they pulled back from the hug, she reached forward for Cass' toad who came to her willingly.

Post by Guest Tue 10 Aug 2010, 23:23

"'sokay. As long as we're good," she said, shrugging.
    "So, Bradley, introduce yourself properly to Jazzie."
    Forgetting to warn Jazz of not letting Bradley get too close unless you were used to his loud ribbits, Bradley hopped onto her shoulder, about to open his mouth and-
    "NOOOO NO NO! Not her bad ear! Bad Bradley!"
    A downcast Bradley hopped off Jazzies shoulder and plopped to the ground.
    "Ribbit," he said, sighing almost.

Post by Guest Tue 10 Aug 2010, 23:28

Jasmeet saw Bradley hop off her shoulder to the ground. She just smiled at him, and outstretched her hands for him to jump on. Looking towards Cass, she said, "Don't worry Cass, we're cool. And anyway, I know what I'm getting myself to". She picked up Bradley doing exactly what Cass was scared of.

Post by Guest Wed 11 Aug 2010, 00:15

"Ok," she said, with a reproachful look in her eyes, "just don't say that I didn't warn you," she said, smiling.
    Bradley was the cutest darn'd thing. Hopefully he wouldn't take Jasmeet's ear off.
    "Go on, Bradley, say a proper hello," she said evily.

Post by Guest Wed 11 Aug 2010, 00:41

Jasmeet held the toad up, and heard it ribid. She smiled at him, she was a natural with animals, something she had heard from Raven. Thinking about the memory, didn't bring nice memories, but she pushed them aside, and smirked at Cass.

"His not that bad Cass,” she said as the toad rested in her left hand.

Post by Guest Wed 11 Aug 2010, 00:52

"Your fall probably made you deaf," she teased. "he's killed a rabbit doing that before you know. It just died. Poof."
    "He's a good froggiewinkles, aren't you Bradley. But there's something you need to know," she said abruptly. "He helps me pick my friends. Everything the frog says goes. Who do you think expelled Nick Hale- this frog did. Not really. But still, this is serious. You ready for your interrogat-eh, I mean questions?"

(a/n i couldnt help but hint to HBP there :L)

Post by Guest Wed 11 Aug 2010, 00:58

Jasmeet raised her brow at the girl that was surprising if it was coming from Cass' mouth. The girl never lied, and so Jasmeet chose to believe her.

"Meaning that he told you to be friends with me? And darl, you weren't the only one who wanted Nick expelled, that was a mutual decision by the students and the Professors."

Post by Guest Wed 11 Aug 2010, 01:06

"No, no!" she laughed, "I have to introduce my friends to Bradley," she said in a teasing voice, "he knows best, you see."
    "And about Nick, well, Bradley didn't really have anything to do with it, unless he didn't tell me." Cass pulled a wagging finger out at Bradley.
    He'd better not have.

Post by Guest Wed 11 Aug 2010, 01:11

Jasmeet smiled at the scene before her. She could understand the relationship between Bradley and Cass, because she too shared the same type of relationship with her owl, Jay.

"So what does Bradley say about me then?" she asked. She was quite curious about what he thought; it wasn’t everyday that she saw a toad tell his master whether a person was nice or not.

Post by Guest Thu 19 Aug 2010, 19:05

"He usually insists I ask questions, mostly about him," she said admiring him."He's astute to my talking, and others, its weird, but hey! First question, Do Cass and Bradley Look Good Together? He likes long answers, but if you just repeat what you say, he usually likes that too."

Cass grinned. Bradley's incessant questions of no shame always never failed to make the potential friend laugh.

Not that Jas had 'potential'; dude, she was already there.
    But Bradley didn't know that.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 20:43