Hogwarts Portus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camping By The Lake

Camping By The Lake - Page 2 Empty Re: Camping By The Lake

Post by Guest Wed 11 Aug 2010, 12:39

Theresa snorted "ninety six percent? I bet the four percent will be right" she joked as she folowed Hilary into the tent. Her eyes widened as she looked around "wow, definetely not a muggle tent- hey! if it isnt a muggle tent then why did we have to put it up the muggle way" she whined.

Post by Guest Wed 11 Aug 2010, 12:43

Shelby stepped inside behind them, giggling at Resa's comment. "I'm sure you'll both be fine," she said.

The tent was far nicer and bigger on the inside than it had looked on the outside. She briefly considered joining them, until she remembered that it was still a tent and if something that lived in the forest wanted to eat them, it could still get inside.

Post by Guest Wed 11 Aug 2010, 12:49

"You guys don't put a lot of faith in me," Hilary said, pretending to be hurt. She laid her stuff down near the closest bed. "I agree with Resa, though. Shouldn't a magical tent just poof into shape or something?"

She looked at Shelby. "Come on, you have to stay here now," she said, gesturing around the tent. "We aren't even sleeping on the ground. We have bunk beds! And a little, mini kitchen... This is a pretty impressive tent."

Post by Guest Wed 11 Aug 2010, 12:53

"Hilary, this is still a tent. If something wants to eat you, it can still get in," Shelby said in an exasperated voice. No matter how much her friends tried to convince her, she was not going to sleep outside with them.

"If you really want me to sleep in a tent, you should have had the Room of Requirement simulate the outside world and set up the tent in there. I might actually consider that, but I'm not camping outside in the real world," she said.

Post by Guest Wed 11 Aug 2010, 12:54

"I think the tent just wanted to make us look like idiots" Theresa said as she threw her bag onto a top bunk. "That one is so mine" she said happily before she skipped through the tent and looked around. "I wonder if there are sugar sticks" she said thoughtfully, choosing not to mention the stash she had in her bag.

Post by Guest Wed 11 Aug 2010, 12:56

Hilary stuck her tongue out at her friend. "Well, at least hang out here for a while," she reasoned. "Even if you won't sleep here with us. Then it'll be like you're almost here."

She glanced around at the bunk beds that lined the tent. She decided she wanted a top bunk, so she chose the one right in the middle, straight across from where the door was, throwing her stuff on the bottom bed.

Post by Guest Wed 11 Aug 2010, 13:00

"I'll hang around for a while," Shelby said, "But when it starts to get dark I'm going to go back inside and sleep in the nice, warm castle in my nice, warm bed in my nice, warm dormitory."

"So what have you been up to all day?" she asked Hilary, who she hadn't seen since the day before.

Post by Guest Wed 11 Aug 2010, 13:03

Theresa grinned at Shelby "ok, we get it, you think the castle is warm and here will be cold" she said, pretending to roll her eyes. "Think the Professors will be mad if we start a fire?" she asked, an evil glint in her eyes. She thought about how great it would be to do it the muggle way, it would be so exciting.

Post by Guest Wed 11 Aug 2010, 13:03

"I think we'll be just as nice and warm," she said to Shelby with a smile, waving her hand towards the random fireplace in the tent.

"Homework and dueling competition, as usual," she said in response to the other girl's question. "I'm having a hard time with the new transfiguration lesson, so I've been trying to do some reading to try and make it easier."

She dug around in her bag. "Oh, shoot, I forgot something in the dorm. I'll be right back, okay?"

(OoC - Bedtime for Hilary Smile Night!)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 06:45