Perhaps We'll Meet Again

Perhaps We'll Meet Again

Post by Guest on Wed 11 Aug 2010, 12:56

Jasmeet was walking along the grounds of Hogwarts - her pace was slow. Her eyes scanned the trees, the grass and the lake. In one hand, she held a small book, and the other was clenched tightly. Finding the perfect place to sit – a place where both the sun and the shade was, she sat herself down.

For a moment, she felt a pang of sadness, but that quickly disappeared when she opened her journal to a new page. She leaned back on the tree behind her, deep in thought.

Last edited by Jasmeet Kaur on Fri 13 Aug 2010, 19:12; edited 1 time in total

Re: Perhaps We'll Meet Again

Post by Guest on Wed 11 Aug 2010, 19:54

Alex was walking around the lake. Again. She seemed to be doing that a lot. Walk around the lake I mean.

So? I mean all of the fun stuff happens here!

She had just returned from the mock test thing that the new professor of Charms had given them. She still shuddered when she thought about what she would get in her grade. Not that she actually wondered. Alex was so deep in her thoughts that she did not notice the slight jutting out of the stone that she tripped up on.

At least no one is here to see it!

Thats about the time that she noticed, Jazz. She looked deep in thought and Alex remembered that she had still got to say thanks to her for her advice, but she looked quite deep in thought.

Biting her lip, Alex finally decided to turn around and leave unnoticed.

"Another time!" she promised to herself softly.

Post by Guest on Fri 13 Aug 2010, 21:35

Jasmeet didn't know how long she had been seated near the tree, but she wasn't planning on leaving anytime soon. She felt at ease here, the Lake before her, her journal beside her, and her thoughts.

However, she was getting a little restless sitting alone, she hoped that someone would walk pass, ready to have a conversation.

Post by Guest on Fri 13 Aug 2010, 21:38

Alex was just about to turn around and leave when she felt like she was being a coward. Everyone says that Hufflepuffs are spineless bunch of cowards and here i go, proving them right! If there would have been a Gryffindor instead of me, they would not have hesitated!

Alex had made her decision, she walked up to the girl lost in ehr own thoughts and said,

"Hi Jass!"

Post by Guest on Fri 13 Aug 2010, 21:42

Jasmeet had been deep in her thoughts when she had heard a voice calling out her name.

Hi Jass!, she heard. Looking up at the face to whom the voice belonged, she smiled, "Hey Alex, how are you?" She looked past the girl, continuing to look back at the beautiful Lake.

Last edited by Jasmeet Kaur on Fri 13 Aug 2010, 21:52; edited 2 times in total

Post by Guest on Fri 13 Aug 2010, 21:50

Seeing Jaz in the moonlight startled Cass- Jaz was usually cooped up in bed by this time- the last time she'd been out late she was in the Whomping Willow- and she fell straight asleep.

Oh. It all makes sense now. Cass smiled softly. She knew who she was waiting up for.

Glad that she'd found Pandy, she yelled, "Hey, Alex! I've got something I want to show you! It's in the Room of Requirement, you coming?"

Post by Guest on Sat 14 Aug 2010, 00:33

Alex blinked as she alternated her gaze between Pecan and Jass and finally said, with a smile for Jass, "I am fine, in fact great, I just wanted to say thanks for the advise! I ams sure it will work out!"

Then turning to pecan she said, "Sure I will come! What have you got to show me?"

Post by Guest on Fri 20 Aug 2010, 17:46

Raven walked aroudn the lake wearing his sweater and pulling his cloak aruond himself. He was getting over a nasty cold. He blamed one Will Black. Looking down at Loki, he frowned. He blamed the mutt too. Loki hadn't taken it too well when he tried to give him a bath.
    Sighing, he wondered how SO much could have changed in just a week! Sltyherin moved from last to second place. Not that he was complaining, but he had missed classes. Something he didn't like nor planned on doing again.
    When Loki gave a freindly bark and his forked tail wagged, Raven looked up. The mutt ran off, and Raven gave chase before he stopped and saw what had Loki so excited. Cocking his head, Raven was beginning to think the Ravenclaw was right. Animals seemed to prefer girls over boys.
    Waving, Raven jogged up to the Gryffindor. "Hey, Jas. Long time no see, huh?"

Post by Guest on Fri 20 Aug 2010, 18:10

The first thing that Jasmeet saw was a familiar crup run towards her, she realised that it was Loki, and smiled knowing that his owner would be here somewhere. That's when she heard him talk to her.

"Hey, Jas. Long time no see, huh?"

She looked up and saw Raven smiling down at her. She grinned at him, "Hey Rave, it has been far too long. How are you?"

Post by Guest on Fri 20 Aug 2010, 18:26

Plopping down beside the Gryffindor, Raven mock glared at his crup. "Traitor," he affectionately stated.
    Letting out a breath, Raven propped himself on his hands, legs spread out. "Man, it's great to be outdoors! You know, I don't think the house elves will be giving us Slytherins any new towels any time soon. Loki tried to eat them when I tried to give him a bath! But he needed one."
    Pulling his legs up to sit crosslegged, Raven scratched at his head. "I've had a nasty cold. Missed classes and all too. You're lucky you didn't get it. So, how have you been?"

Post by Guest on Fri 20 Aug 2010, 18:31

Jasmeet grinned at Rave's remark at the crup, "It's great to see you out, I was starting to think that maybe you had left too," she stopped, the subject of Lawr was still not spoken, she changed her subject to his question.

"I've been great. Been on top of all the classes, I've fallen in love with Herbology and I got a detention," she smiled cheekily at him.

Post by Guest on Fri 20 Aug 2010, 18:39

Raven gaped then began to laugh. Jas had been talking about wanting to get into trouble again. He shook his head then stopped and pouted. "You went and got into trouble without me!"
    He pretended to be offended. He couldn't hold it though, his mouth was twitching, and he grinned. "So, you HAVE to tell me how this came about you know! Who all was with you or were you alone? What did you do, and how did you get caught? Who caught you? And what was your detention Ms. Chef of the Sorting Dishes?"

Post by Guest on Fri 20 Aug 2010, 18:43

She smiled, "Woah, slow down Rave," she chuckled at the boy. "Basically Cass asked me and Indiana to go with her to the Whomping Willow but I fell asleep there. And then something happened, but it became dangerous inside the Shrieaking Shack, so they woke me up and we started to go," she shuddered at the memory, "After that Indiana got hit by the tree and I before it could hit him again, I caught him and moved him out of the way. That's the time Professor Malfoy saw us and gave us all detentions and took off 10 house points each."

Post by Guest on Fri 20 Aug 2010, 18:52

Blinking, Raven stared at the Gryffindor. "Okay, wait." He got to his knees, folding his legs under him as he held out a hand. "You went to the Shrieking Shack how? That's in Hogsmeade and we're not allowed there yet. And the Whomping Willow?"
    He remembered they had talked about using that as their base for the Slythergriffinclaws at one point. "Is Indianna okay?"
    He hadn't really talked to the Hufflepuff boy. Raven knew it was his own fault for being a recluse sort of.
    "Prof Malfoy found you all, and what did you have to do for detention? Wasn't he a Slytherin when he was at school? I bet he made you do something wicked."

Post by Guest on Fri 20 Aug 2010, 18:56

"You can just enter the Shrieking Shack through the Whomping Willow," she chuckled, "Yes Indiana is alright, or so he says and with Professor Malfoy, I'm still not sure what his making us do. He still hasn't told us, but I know it will be wicked" she smiled at the boy, he was bombarding her with so many questions.

Post by Guest on Fri 20 Aug 2010, 19:33

Raven looked at his friend then crossed his arms pouting. "I go and get sick, and I miss everything!"
    He looked at Loki who was just melting under Jas' hands. He frowned. Maybe he outta search Will out later and ask him if he'd let his mutt near the dungeons.
    Staring into Jas' eyes, face serious, he demanded, "Next adventure you are including me. Okay? Slythergriffinclaw promise?"

Post by Guest on Sat 21 Aug 2010, 22:49

Jasmeet grinned at him, and then nodded, "Ofcourse Rave. I promise that next time it will be me and you". She was relieved that Rave was back from the dead, she had missed talking to him. Looking down at Loki, she noted that he still hadn't forgotten her, he seemed to be in love with her just the same as he had first met her. She really did have a way with animals, and smiled at the thought.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 25 Jul 2017, 04:35