A Walk with Death

Re: A Walk with Death

Post by Guest on Mon 16 Aug 2010, 19:19

"Yo Jass!" Alx said with a grin, before switching to a preppy, high pitched voice, "Hello dear Jasmeet! Its simply splendid to see you!"

"Whichever one you prefer." she said, going back to her normal tone. "Keeper and Beater, huh? Don't see much of a connection but I guess, to each their own. Me? I am into seeking a bit more."

Post by Guest on Thu 19 Aug 2010, 18:01

Jasmeet smiled at the girl, "And I'm more of a Chaser," she added. She hadn't seen Will for ages, and seeing him there made him actually seem real.

"How have you been Alex?" she asked, her eyes on the familiar pet that belonged to Will. Walking towards him, she smiled, and patted the dog. "Haven't seen you since the day we got here," she said to Hades.

Post by Guest on Thu 19 Aug 2010, 19:16

"Great! I guess you could say that." Alex said as she smiled down at the dog, he really was starting to grow on her.

"So you like him too?" she asked, gesturing to Hades. "You were chosen on the team right? Thats cool! really! cool. How was your detention? Oh and by the way, how are you?"

Post by Guest on Thu 19 Aug 2010, 19:40

"Oh I'm great, couldn't be better," but Jasmeet didn't touch on the subject of Quidditch any further, she knew how much Will had wanted to be on the team.

"Yeah, I've had a liking towards Hades since I met him in the train. His a You-Know-Who reincarnation, but can't help the fact that his cute too."

Post by Guest on Thu 19 Aug 2010, 19:47

"Uh...by You-Know-Who you mean to say that freak guy who tried to take over the world but failed 'cause of a bespectacled guy who was really awesome in DADA? Oh, and whose I cannot remember." Alex furrowed her brows, trying hard to think of the name that had slipped from her mind,

"WAIT! It was moldy-wart, right?" she asked triumphantly.

Post by Guest on Thu 19 Aug 2010, 19:50

Jasmeet rolled her eyes and chuckled, "You mean Voldemort darl?" and she started to laugh. She had never really thought of the man like that, but now that Alex had put it that way, she could see that the description fit him perfectly. “I couldn’t have described him any better”.

Post by Guest on Thu 19 Aug 2010, 19:53

" Awwwwwwww! You are making me blush!" Alex said as she ducked behind Hades.

"I guess I meant him, not that I really care. That guy sucked more than three day old wet socks and that is saying something." Alex said with a grimace as she remembered the time she had spent in the locker room of their local football ground.

Post by Guest on Thu 19 Aug 2010, 19:56

She raised her brow at the girl, "You do know that Hades is too small for you. If you really wanted to hide behind something, I think that the trees would have done just fine".

"And on the topic of Voldemort, I think that he only turned out that way because of the circumstances he was put through, he could have been a 'normal' person, whatever 'normal' is".

Post by Guest on Thu 19 Aug 2010, 20:01

Alex shrugged as she came out of her 'hiding' place muttering, "Why could you not be bigger? What do you need? Like steroids? Poseidon could have done a better job and he is still just a pup! Shame on you!"

Then turning to Jasmeet, she added in her normal pitch, "What could have happen is useless to dwell upon. What we have to ensure is that more people do not follow on his paths and thats including us." as she gazed thoughtfully at the endless sky.

Post by Guest on Thu 19 Aug 2010, 20:09

Jasmeet just chuckled, "I agree. But don't you worry, I hardly doubt that it would happen, after all look at Hogwarts now. The time that Voldemort was here, Slytherin and Gryffindor students were not on good terms, but that has changed over the years, and now everyone is basically friends".

Post by Guest on Thu 19 Aug 2010, 20:16

"But if we really want to hate something, we will always find reasons to do so. Human mind can be duped to look only at the negatives." Alex said, not removing her gaze from the sky and speaking in a soft voice.

"But it works both ways, sometimes, we can force ourselves to see only the good in people. After all thats how Hitler gained power. I believe that those closest to him, genuinely believed he was correct. But whatever he and moldywart did was utterly disgusting and completely vile.' she ended with a shrug, turning to look at Jass.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 23 Jul 2017, 14:35