Hogwarts Portus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neville

Neville Empty Neville

Post by Guest Fri 13 Aug 2010, 09:09

As Cass' finger traced the middle shelves of books in the Public Figures of the 21st Century. Most of them in this section were biographical, and most of those were flimsy stories about Dumbledore and the Golden Trio.

Cass smiled when she decided she wasn't really bothered about those.
    From Uncle Bargy himself, Cass found the knowledge that not only Dumbledore and Harry Potter were to thank for the end of the Second Wizarding War.

There was Neville Longbottom, too.
    And Neville didn't get dramatic instructions, did he?

"Good ol' Neville," she said, louder than she thought.
    Cass stopped, smiling, standing at full height when she saw eight books all stacked on the topshelf, under the tab 'Longbottom, Neville'

Neville Empty Re: Neville

Post by Guest Thu 19 Aug 2010, 12:36

Theresa was looking for something on Hippogriffs when she heard someone mention Nevile. It sounded like Cassi, she looked up from the shelf and sure enough, there was Cassi. She walked over to her and grinned when she realised that her friend meant Nevile Longbottom, of course she meant him. "Hey Cassico!" she greeted cheerfully.

Post by Guest Thu 19 Aug 2010, 18:44

"'resaaa!" Cass scooped Theresa into a bear hug, "haven't seen you since the Dive. I've got so much to tell you! Gah, I don't even know where to start!"
    While waiting for Theresa to reply back to her, Cass moved a chair next to the side of the bookcase and gathered all but one of the books into her arms.

Post by Guest Fri 20 Aug 2010, 02:12

Theresa laughed as she was hugged "missed you too Cassi" she said. She watched as her friend took some books from the shelves and smiled, Cassi was obsesed with Nevile Longbottom. Not that it was a bad thing, Nevile Longbottom was amazing. "What is all this stuff you have to tell me?" she asked curiously.

Post by Guest Sat 21 Aug 2010, 00:17

(a/n. LOL. ive forgotten :L Ill get back to that Razz)

"Isn't he just the greatest," she said, fawning over his picture. "I almost felt the urge to sign up for Herbology just because that was what his subject was," she shook her head fiercly, "but that's girlish fawning. Ugh. So, what you doing around these parts, eh partner?"

Post by Guest Sat 21 Aug 2010, 02:13

Theresa grinned "of course he is the best, it's Nevile Longbottom, duh" she said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.
    "I was in the magical creatures section just over there, hoping to get more reading done about Hippogriffs" she explained, gesturing to the section near them. "I heard someone say 'Nevile' and was curious, of course it would be you" she joked.

Post by Guest Sat 21 Aug 2010, 03:11

The way Theresa explained her belief made it obvious Neville was the man. "I was thinking of making an Underdog club, but I decided against it. All it would be would be preaching the love of that ex-Herbology professor we know and love," she sighed. "Hippogriffs, huh? I heard Harmony's family had bred them. Cool!"

Post by Guest Sat 21 Aug 2010, 03:18

Theresa grinned "if you make that club for Nevile Longbottom then I would so, so, SO join! he ROCKS!" she said excitedly. "Cool, I didn't know that, I hope that at least in third year, I will be able to get close enough to one to actually be able to bow to it, it would be awesome!" she said, bouncing on her heels with excitement.

Post by Guest Sat 21 Aug 2010, 04:10

"I'll think about it, see what I decide in Second Year," she shrugged. "And hippogriffs- those things darn right scare me crapless, mind my language. They're way too big. I think I'll just stick with Bradley, if that's alright with you," she winked. "So. I made keeper!"

Post by Guest Sat 21 Aug 2010, 04:14

Theresa laughed "how is the little 'frog' anyway?" she asked, pausing to do finger quotations.

She stopped and squealed at Cassi's news "that is briliant, well done Cassico!" she said. "I didn't even know you tried out, how did it go? who did you try out against? is there practise soon? are you excited?" she asked, all in one breath.

Post by Guest Sat 21 Aug 2010, 04:20

"Woah woah, there Little Miss Hippogriff, don't get your talons in a twist," she smiled. "Yeah, tried out, told them how I'd be in the game, that kind of stuff. It's only two teams though. Just to see if it works out- what with the new rules this year. They're posted on the Quidditch Pitch. And yes, Theresa. I AM SO EXCITED!!"

Cass plonked her books on one of the circular tables backed up against the wall. "You free now?"

Post by Guest Sat 21 Aug 2010, 04:24

Theresa grinned at what she was called, deffinetly the best thing she was ever called, even if it did sound crazy, so was she. "I am so going to be cheering for you, even if your against Hufflepuff, I have no house spirit" she joked.

"Yea I'm free now, I was only doing some light reading for fun" she said as she skipped over to the table.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 22:17