Hogwarts Portus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bite Me

Bite Me Empty Bite Me

Post by Guest Sat 14 Aug 2010, 03:13

Cat squinted up at the back of the bookshelf, rather puzzled. She KNEW something had made a noise back there. The Ravenclaw wavered. She could find a teacher. She could investigate for herself.

Cat sighed. One day she was gonna get into a stack of trouble that she couldn't get out of over her bloody need to know for herself...

The girl took the books off the shelves, stacking them neatly in order on the desk she had been working on her Transfiguration homework at. The assignment, with only the last question to go, lay abandoned on the desk, Cat's inner procrastinator coming out in spades.

She dragged over her chair and stood on it, checked there were no teachers around and looked at the back corner of the shelf properly. She squinted and reached her hand in. Almost had it...

"OW!" Cat drew her hand back in shock. Whatever was back there had BITTEN her! OW!

Bite Me Empty Re: Bite Me

Post by Guest Sun 22 Aug 2010, 20:00

"That's quite the bite there," said Cass matter-of-factly, who had been cartwheeling on the top of the bookshelves. She sat and let her legs dangle, watching her skirt swish. "Do you like my skirt? It swishes. It's really cool. Madam Malkins hand-made it, no magic or anything," she added proudly.

Post by Guest Sun 22 Aug 2010, 21:54

"And Madam Malkins is that weirdo fashion witch that made all our uniforms right?" Alex asked as she joined the two Ravenclaw witches.

"Oh sorry! Heya Pecan! And Hi...ouch, that must hurt!" she changed track, gesturing to the wound on Cat's hand, "I mean, Hi Cat! What did bite you?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 23:17