Hogwarts Portus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Practicing Transfiguration Without Explosions

Practicing Transfiguration Without Explosions - Page 2 Empty Re: Practicing Transfiguration Without Explosions

Post by Guest Wed 18 Aug 2010, 00:43

"What happened Pyrix? What does it say?" Alex looked up from the book she had begun to read to pass the time and frowning, walking over to Pyrix.

"What does it say?" she asked once more, before leaning down to see it herself.

"What the - ?" she breathed out.

Practicing Transfiguration Without Explosions - Page 2 Empty Re: Practicing Transfiguration Without Explosions

Post by Guest Wed 18 Aug 2010, 00:51

Dixie stared, wide eyed, at the page. She nearly threw it back, but she somehow couldn't-her curiosity getting the better of her. Looking at Ria Tia Smia, then back at the etched words on the parchment, she read in a voice barely louder than a whisper "The book you are holding is to be used for purposes of 'evile' and destructione. If you are not of the side of 'evile', set down the book. You have no purposes to read this volume."

Post by Guest Wed 18 Aug 2010, 00:55

"Oooookkkkkkkkaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy!' Alex said as she let out a deep breath and turned to watch Pyrix with raised eyebrows.

"Should we? Should we not?" sh asked as she bit her lip, wondering what to do now? "I honestly do not know but I am curious......wait! You decide! I will go with whatever you choose."

Post by Guest Wed 18 Aug 2010, 01:03

Dixies face clouded over. Biting her lip, she stared at the book.
    "Well, I really GOT to admit, I'm as curious as heck. Besides, we're eleven year olds! Dude, the worst that could happen is the book exploding. What do you think?"

Post by Guest Wed 18 Aug 2010, 01:05

"You are the expert with exploding stuff Pyrix! And if something really bad happens, we can always tell Professor Mitchell." she finalized with a grin towards Pyrix, "After we have read it though!" she added thoughtfully before turning the page and getting a new parchment out.

"Lets do this before we chicken out!"

Post by Guest Wed 18 Aug 2010, 01:08

Dixie smiled, and dug around in her pocket for a second pencil. "Plus, the subject is Transfiguration-we could learn something from this! Besides, if there's something truly horrible, we will throw this book in a fire." Dixie suddenly busted out laughing. "Can you imagine us as Dark wizards? It's the most ridiculous idea I have heard of!"

Post by Guest Wed 18 Aug 2010, 01:11

"I will probably make the person I was supposed to torture die. From excessive laughing. Because I tripped up on a loose wire or something." Alex said in a dead pan voice. And as if to prove her point, she tripped over something (Read: her own feet!)

"Crap!" she said as she got up, eager to see what else was written in the book.

Post by Guest Wed 18 Aug 2010, 01:15

Chuckling, Dixie flipped open the book again, and began rubbing the pencil lead on the page. Grinning, she imagined their evil person names. "I would be... Bomb Girl! Wait, sounds like a superhero... How about Evilini Bomb Girl? Heh heh, what would yours be?"
    A few words were beginning to surface from the page.

Post by Guest Wed 18 Aug 2010, 01:18

"AQUA KLUTZY SUPER GIRL!" Alex said as she struck a pose then proceeded to hum 'A Hero in me" to pass the time.

She thought about the lake and its mysteries and the sea, and the bays, and all of the islands she had forced her parents to take her to, to pass her time. Sincerely hoping that the Charms Professor does not chose this moment to make another of his shocking appearance.

Post by Guest Wed 18 Aug 2010, 01:25

Dixie grinned, and was able to make out a few words on the page. "Hmm... I'm starting to have second thoughts about this. Check out the table of contents!"
    Dixie gave the book to Ria Tia Smia, wondering if it would be best just to put up the book.

Post by Guest Wed 18 Aug 2010, 01:29

"That is the table of contents? Are you serious? Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe we should just keep it back! Or you could read it out to me so I can make sure that what I am reading is correct, because that is way to weird!" Alex said as she swallowed, turning to Pyrix.

[a.n sorry i suck at making stuff up]

Post by Guest Wed 18 Aug 2010, 01:33

Dixie read the page aloud.
    "The first chapter... Torture: Bringing pain beyond Crucio.
    Chapter Two: Methods of bringing the dead back to life; Inferi.
    Three: Control of Minds; Potions, Spells, and Occlumency
    Er... Something tells me we should throw this book into a bin."

Post by Guest Wed 18 Aug 2010, 01:36

"Something? More like everything! Lets get the hell out of here! we can continue the research outside, by the lake! Lets GO!" Alex said as she grabbed all of her books and stuffed them in her bag. "Pyrix...should we tell the professors?" she asked as she paused in her task.

Post by Guest Wed 18 Aug 2010, 01:40

Dixie frowned. It was the right thing to do... "I think," she said slowly, frowning while looking at that evil book, "We probably should. Who knows what they would think if they saw us reading this, and then announcing our villain names? I really don't feel like transferring to Beauxbatons."
    Pocketing her wand and parchment, she said "Let's go to the lake to debate the fate of the book. Either we turn it in or burn it."

Post by Guest Wed 18 Aug 2010, 01:43

Alex nodded as she resumed her task of stuffing books into her bag, taking care not to damage them. "Lets go then!" she said, before she tripped again.

Oh joy! she thought as she got up, trying to escape the suffocating Library at the earliest.

Post by Guest Wed 18 Aug 2010, 01:57

Dixie followed Ria Tia Smia out of the library, and sighed. Thinking about the book. That book would need to be turned in or burned... Or thrown into the lake. Grinning, she imagined her and Ria Tia Smia tying a brick to it and tossing it in the lake.
    Throwing it into the toilet might work too.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 02:11