Dive

    Share

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Dive

    Post by Guest on Thu 19 Aug 2010, 01:50

    Mary smiled, finally all the years of her Mum telling her about plants paid off. But the problem was, neither her mother or her knew anything about Plimpies.
    "Well, usual fish enjoy in seaweed and little tiny rocks and dirt sometimes. But I have no idea what Plimpies would like. Probably seaweed and mould and food." she concluded with a small shrug.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Dive

    Post by Guest on Thu 19 Aug 2010, 02:30

    Hilary resurfaced. She hadn't realized how long she had been down there, only coming up when she needed air. She had been really surprised at what she had seen.

    She quickly swam over to where she saw the others.

    "It's kind of a mess down there," she said, when she was close enough. "Some parts are okay, but some has just been destroyed."

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Dive

    Post by Guest on Thu 19 Aug 2010, 07:39

    Theresa nodded "great, we can try and see if we can plant more seeweed and stuff" she said cheerfully. She noticed Alexandra and turned to her "everything go well?" she asked, wondering if she was back with news about the book she was after or because she couldn't find it. She looked at Hilary and was glad she was ok, she had been down there so long that she wondered if she should check. "Yeah, if we want to help the animals then it will take some planning, I didn't think it would be so bad down there" she said.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Dive

    Post by Guest on Thu 19 Aug 2010, 08:26

    Hilary nodded.

    "Certain sections look like they've been completely wiped out." She motioned to the area she had just been exploring. "Over there, there's a huge section where there's absolutely nothing but sand. There's no plants or any sort of animals anywhere near it. You don't think that it could all be from those exploding snap cards, do you?" she asked no one in particular.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Dive

    Post by Guest on Thu 19 Aug 2010, 08:39

    Theresa thought about what Hilary had said as she looked at where she motioned to. "Maybe, some things under here look like they happened years ago" she said. "That section will have to be replanted, it will help the animals, no wonder none swim over there now, it is like a waste land" she said worriedly.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Dive

    Post by Guest on Thu 19 Aug 2010, 08:48

    Hilary thought for a minute about what Resa had said. Replanting certain sections of the lake definitely wasn't going to be an easy task.

    "Where are we going to come up with the supplies to replant it?" she asked, thinking aloud. She knew about transplanting and things like that, but that would be a lot of work for an area this big. "Are we going to ask Professor Ellis for help with this, as well?"

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Dive

    Post by Guest on Thu 19 Aug 2010, 08:54

    Theresa wondered how they could do it to, there would be something in a book about plants but the problem was to actually plant them. She heard Hilary's question and shrugged "never really thought about asking him, think we should?" she asked. She wondered if the Professor would help them, he seemed nice enough and it was helping apart of the school, maybe he would.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Dive

    Post by Guest on Thu 19 Aug 2010, 15:31

    "Theresa I brought a couple on books" she said "well four one is about plants but we'll have to speak to a professor to see if we can get them" she lifted up the fr=irst book "this is about healing animals, this one is using charms on animals and there a few chapter on healing I don't know if any of us could manage the spells they look a little complicated and the last is for using potions to heal animals" she said "we can probably manage the growing back one to help the plimpy but we may have to ask professor Green for help"

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Dive

    Post by Guest on Thu 19 Aug 2010, 15:42

    Theresa smiled as she swam over to the edge of the lake "that's great, we can use them, even if we cant do the spells" she said, wondering if older years or even Professors could help. She walked out of the lake and grabbed the towel she was using earlier as she pulled her wet hair out of her eyes. "I am going to talk to Professor Ellis about the plants, he might be able to at least give us adive too" she said.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Dive

    Post by Guest on Fri 20 Aug 2010, 02:13

    Reaching the canoe, Indiana inhaled deeply before descending back down into the depths of the lake to resume where he left off.

    From the point where he found recovering flora, the youth moved eastbound through the water, noting that the terrain was going into lower elevation and that the plant life looked more intact. Despite that, however, he did find some evidence of damage as some underwater cliffs had gaps and cracks on the sides. But nothing serious.

    Resurfacing after some time, Indiana found that he had gone too far to the east away from the damage zone before swimming back to the canoe.

    "The eastern side looks okay! Not much damage there!" he called out, pointing to the eastern sector.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Dive

    Post by Guest on Fri 20 Aug 2010, 05:02

    Hearing that they wanted to ask professor Green and professor Ellis for help, she looked up.
    "Well, if you want I can ask prof. Green, she's my head of house, after all." Mary said and smiled shyly. Seeing she was the only one from Slytherin, she was afraid others wouldn't like her because of that or something, so Mary felt helping them the most she can is her duty. And well, she liked helping poor animals.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Dive

    Post by Guest on Fri 20 Aug 2010, 05:07

    Theresa looked back at Mary and thought that it would be great. "Yeah, could you ask her next time you leave your common room or something, it would be perfect" she said. It would make it easier, Mary would ask Prof' Green and she would ask Prof' Ellis. The animals would have a great home again in no time.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Dive

    Post by Guest on Fri 20 Aug 2010, 05:11

    "I could ask professor Ellis if you wanted I could go in and see him on my way back to the common room" she suggested "the sooner we help the animals and wildelife in the lake the better. Do you think we could ask them about putting a notice out to ask people to be careful when at the lake" she suggested

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Dive

    Post by Guest on Fri 20 Aug 2010, 05:17

    "It's ok, I already mentioned it, thanks though" Theresa said, smiling at Alexandra. "I love the idea about the notice though, maybe we could" she said excitedly as she thought about how it would get everyone's attention more then just some girl's guarding the lake, of course she would still hang around the lake to make sure people would follow the notice though.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Dive

    Post by Guest on Fri 20 Aug 2010, 05:18

    Mary nodded at Theresa with a smile and she swam back to the shore. She was shaking cold and wanted desperatly to get out of the water. She climbed out of the water towards her towel and wrapped it around her.
    "I'll go right now, if you don't mind. I'm so cold and I just can't be in the water anymore."

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Dive

    Post by Guest on Fri 20 Aug 2010, 05:22

    "Ok, we got a lot done which is great, I don't want everyone getting colds though so I will see you around" Theresa said cheerfully. She had already heard that Cassi had a cold which made her feel guilty, she didn't want the petition to be the cause of other people having colds too.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Dive

    Post by Guest on Fri 20 Aug 2010, 05:23

    Alex smiled when she saw Theresa get excited she really cared about the animals "who do we ask though the heads of house or the headmisstress?" she asked Theresa "I mean we would probably still have to keep a look out a do an ocasional dive but if people where more aware would it not help us a bit?" she asked Theresa.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Dive

    Post by Guest on Fri 20 Aug 2010, 05:33

    Mary quickly dried herself with the towel and put her robes back on.
    "I'll send you an owl about what prof will say, Theresa!" she yelled to her friend as she ran up to the castle. Her hair was still wet and she was driing it while running, the cause for her tripping on something and falling.
    She stood up and cleaned the dirt off of her, then continued running, heading straight for the dungeons.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Dive

    Post by Guest on Fri 20 Aug 2010, 05:34

    Theresa nodded "I think it would be best to ask the heads of houses, the Headmistress probably has enough on her plate already" she said thoughtfully. "It would so make it easier, there would hopefully be less people around the lake who do stuff without thinking" she said happily as she thought about it.

    "Ok thanks!" she called to Mary as she watched her leave.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Dive

    Post by Guest on Fri 20 Aug 2010, 05:36

    "I could ask professor Spelling if you want i've got to go and see her about something else anyway?" she offered "i'm sure mary would ask professor Green that would be sythein sorted if you asked professor Ellis hat would be ravenclaw and one of us could ask professor Lewis the sooner we do it the less damage their will be to the habitat" she said to her

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Dive

    Post by Guest on Fri 20 Aug 2010, 05:44

    "Sounds great, I am sure Lauren would be able to ask Professor Lewis" Theresa said."We might actually start this sooner then I thought" she said before looking at the fishbowls, each with a poor, hurt Plimpy in them. "All we need to do now is find somewhere for those little guys, I will be able to watch a few of them, I didn't know so many would be hurt so badly" she said.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Dive

    Post by Guest on Fri 20 Aug 2010, 05:50

    "I thought you were planning to put them in the room of requirment?" she asked her "oh see in the healing animals bookpage 38-40 are all about fish like ceatures and their was a potion I saw from the plimpy that lost it's leg it looked fairly simple" she said picking up the book and opening it before handing it to Teresa "I should go and see professor spelling as i've got other things to do after that. I'l see you around Resa" she turned to leave before turning back "and sorry if i been taking control a bit i'm a do it know instead of later person" she smiled at her before leaving "bye" she called out over her shoulder.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Dive

    Post by Guest on Fri 20 Aug 2010, 05:59

    "Yeah, I suppose, I just hope they are safe in there, I will have to put them in there soon" Theresa said. She listened to her before nodding "great, I hope we can do it correctly" she said hopefully. She smiled "ok, I will see you later and it's alright, it is better if more then one person takes control over something like this, bye" she said.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Dive

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri 21 Jul 2017, 12:48