Hogwarts Portus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transfigurations Help

Transfigurations Help - Page 6 Empty Re: Transfigurations Help

Post by Guest Thu 26 Aug 2010, 21:59

Theresa laughed "too much wood? arent match sticks suppose to be the same?" she asked. Surely, the Professor would have mentioned that, even though it sounds crazy.
    "You realise you actully sounded like an adult when you said that right?" she joked, shuddeing at the thought.
    "Let's see then, if it really does say that" she said, laughing as she held her hand out for the book.

Post by Guest Thu 26 Aug 2010, 22:03

"What is that supposed to mean??????????!!!!!!!!!!" Alex asked aghast. "An adult! Can you think of something less insulting!" she asked as she shuddered.

"God! My mom would flip if she heard that! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand, you doubt I am saying the truth?" she said, giving Resa an innocent smile and pushing the book towards her, "So, even if it breaks my heart, here see it for yourself!" she added, getting back into her over dramatic personality.

Post by Guest Thu 26 Aug 2010, 22:24

Theresa laughed "yes you did but you sound back to your old self now so you want be contaminated" she said.
    "I can think of a lot of things less and more insulting, I just told you how it was though" she said, grinning.
    She pulled the book closer to her and searched the page "alrighty, where is it?" she asked as she scanned over the page.

Post by Guest Thu 26 Aug 2010, 22:31

"I do not know what page it was on. I just opened up a random page, and.........Fate, put me on it!" Alex replied shrugging. She was telling the truth, she had no idea which page it was on, she didn't even know if it existed. "Maybe you should also try it?" she suggested, "maybe luck would win over, who knows?"

Post by Guest Thu 26 Aug 2010, 22:39

Theresa looked at Alex suspisously "uh huh" she said before lookin back down at the book.
    "Alright then you Professor Impersonater, let's see if your advise works" she said.
    She clossed the book and opened it up on a random page and saw that it was on animal transfigurations.
    "Cool! Imagine actually being able to become and animal" she said excitedly as she looked at the page.

Post by Guest Thu 26 Aug 2010, 22:43

"Like I said." Alex answered in a 'well-duh' voice.

"And by the way who are you calling 'Professor Impersonator'?" she paused as she looked around, "Who? ME? Just two words, 'As if!'!" she replied as she checked out the page, "Wait! That is cool!"

Post by Guest Thu 26 Aug 2010, 22:48

Theresa grinned "of course you, I don't see anyone else here, talking like a Professor" she said, shaking her head.
    "I know, it is so cool, imagine actually being that good in Transfigurations" she said before thinking properly.
    "It would so help when I try and be a dragon trainer, it might calm them or something" she said.

Last edited by Theresa Cotgrave on Thu 26 Aug 2010, 22:59; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Thu 26 Aug 2010, 22:53

Alex quirked her eyebrow as she answered, "Riiiiiiiiight! But even without that utility, learning it would be reaally cool! But, lets not get ahead of ourselves, we are just two eleven year olds, who cannot even properly transfigure themselves." she added in a solemn voice.

"But, I would love try it one day!" she added, the ever present twinkle in her eye, back on duty with double shine.

Post by Guest Thu 26 Aug 2010, 22:58

Theresa rolled her eyes "I know, I cant even turn a match stick into a needle, no matter myself into an animal" she said gloomily before she canged the page.
    "It is a nice thought though, maybe when we are sixth or seventh years but for now, let's get back on track" she said as she flipped back a few chapters to where the match sticks page was and gave it back to Alex.

Post by Guest Thu 26 Aug 2010, 23:07

"Yeah, we should." Alex answered thoughtfully. Taking the book back from Theresa and then carefully noting down what was said in it. At least, she tried doing that for about five minutes, before she broke the silence by asking, "Should I also try it once? I mean, what harm could it do? OH!!!!!!!!!! Are you in the History of Magic, Resa?"

Post by Guest Thu 26 Aug 2010, 23:19

Theresa continued to stare at a new match stick, thinking of it as a pointy needle. She looked up when she heard Alex's sudden outburst but shook her head "no, I don't take it, I suppose you do then?" she asked. She put her wand down and looked at Alex, wondering why she wanted to know about History of Magic.

Post by Guest Thu 26 Aug 2010, 23:23

"Oh crap! Yes, I do! I wanted someone to help me write the essay assigned, but.......I myself suck at writing and History, so I decided to get someone as a partner to help me! I thought that you could be my partner, but you don't take History of Magic so........." Alex trailed off, mentally crossing out another name.

"you know, I was so desperate, I even considered asking Professor Malfoy?"

Post by Guest Thu 26 Aug 2010, 23:43

Theresa giggled "I dont think he would be able to help you, he might be good with Charms but I am not sure he would be in History of Magic, you could ask him and see what he says though" she said.
    "What is it that you have to do anyway?" she asked curiously.

Post by Guest Thu 26 Aug 2010, 23:48

"We have to write an 'in-depth' essay on Grindelwald. And do you not know? He is an historian too? Didn't you listen to his 'explanation' about why he was asking us about the questions about the theories behind magic?" Alex asked, looking up from her notes with interest.

Post by Guest Thu 26 Aug 2010, 23:56

Theresa looked sheepish "not really, I don't listen much before we actually start the writing and notes in some of the lessons" she admited. She really did have to listen more, if she missed something like that then who knows what else she could have missed. Maybe something important.
    "Grindelwald, doesnt he have something to do with Dumbledore?" she aske.

Post by Guest Fri 27 Aug 2010, 00:08

"yeah! Best friends or wait, professor said something about them being more then friends." Alex stated as she consulted her notes,

"Now what the heck is that supposed to mean?" she asked as she raised her eyes to Resa, looking confused. "Do not worry, my memory is also something like that, God knows how I remembered that fact now."

Post by Guest Fri 27 Aug 2010, 00:19

"I got no clue, I probably dont even want to know" Theresa said with a shrug.
    She suddenly brightened as she remembered something she was told this morning.
    "Hey, are you going to the Hufflepuff, end of the year party, so far, I think I am the only one actually thinking about going" she said.

Post by Guest Fri 27 Aug 2010, 00:21

"Party?" Alex echoed thoughtfully, then immediately brightened up, "Food? 'Course I will! I might even find a partner! Wait, do you think I should put up a note somewhere, you know, if anyone needs a partner, for that? What do you think?" Alex asked hopefully, biting her lip as she thought about it.

Post by Guest Fri 27 Aug 2010, 00:28

Theresa nodded "sounds good, it is happening now, down in the common room" she said. "I am glad that I wont be the only one there or something" she said as she turned the page of the book she was reading.

"I am just glad that I wont be the only one there when I go down, how depressig would that be, even if I heard tha Professor Spelling had butterbeer" she said.

Post by Guest Fri 27 Aug 2010, 00:31

"What about the fooooooooooooooooood dude? Is it any good?" Alex asked anxiously, "And just out of curiousity, why are we even having this party? I mean, its not like won the Cup or something, not that I lost us any points!" Alex said as she glanced up to the rows of books curiously. "I really wonder why?"

Post by Guest Fri 27 Aug 2010, 00:35

"I guess there will be food, I didn't hear much about it" Theresa said before thinking, why are they having a party?
    "I think Professor Spelling mentioned about having the party because we still tried or something like that" she said.
    "Still, it is a nice ending to the year, with a party" she said, shrugging.

Post by Guest Fri 27 Aug 2010, 00:40

"Like duh!" Alex muttered blissfully, thinking about the dishes that had the possibility to be there, "I want to go, but I got to finish the damn essay, for which I can find no partner to shoulder the thing! I had planned I would get my essay and research done by my unsuspecting partner, but everybody probably thought the same as they all partnered up, leaving me, without a partner." Alex added dejectedly.

Post by Guest Fri 27 Aug 2010, 00:44

"You could always just try doing the essay yourself you know" Theresa joked, shaking her head as she clossed the book she was reading.
    "I think I am gong to head down and check it out though, I got to sort some stuff out in my dorm anyway" she said, hoping that Lil Tom wasnt making a mess.

Post by Guest Fri 27 Aug 2010, 20:26

"bu-bye!' Alex said, also getting up, but to go to the History section. i will come later! she reasoned with her self as she started returning the books back to the shelves she had taken them from. "Just got to find a partner! Come on someone!" she muttered to herself, before starting to hum a song to liven up her task.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 18:36