Hogwarts Portus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

alone by the lake

alone by the lake - Page 3 Empty Re: alone by the lake

Post by Guest Sun 22 Aug 2010, 16:45

Alex could see in Cass's eye's that the answer was yes but they begged her not to say anything. So she didn't. "Cass what if these things weren't accident's what if" she trailed off she knew they were both having the same thought. "I do't want to believe it but what's the chance that two girls loose their brothers, what age were you when you saved bradley?" she asked not wanting to upset Cass anymore than she already was.

Post by Guest Sun 22 Aug 2010, 16:53

"Two years ago."
    Cassopeia continued biting her lip. The Ice Queen was here now. Just as she had to have been when Alexei was above her dangling over the bunk, holding Mum's wand, sparks flying. Fire.

Cassopeia is calm, she told herself.
    "If it's something big scale, then it wouldn't matter what time," panic striken, she slid down the tree, bark digging into her.

Post by Guest Sun 22 Aug 2010, 16:58

"no but think about both our brothers changed when things happened when they were about nine" she couldn't go on she didn't want to believe it. "I'm sorry i'm being stupid it's just five years and we never found out what happened in those ten hours. I guess we will never find out" she sighed she wanted to know what had happened to her brother in the short time he was away that could change him so much.

Post by Guest Sun 22 Aug 2010, 17:04

How could time away affect someone so much? brooded Cassopeia.
    Yes, he was gone months, but before that there had been almost a decade of someone else. Someone who was Alex.

What can scare a boy so much there's no boy left?

"Maybe we should research this. How about the library?"

Post by Guest Sun 22 Aug 2010, 17:08

"I don't know Cass what if we find something horrible?" she asked her friend "do you really what to know what happened?" she asked her. "we might not like what we find we have to be sure that we really do want to find out" she said bittting her bottom lip. She wanted to find out so much but was it worth the risk?. "if you still want to go i'm in"

Post by Guest Sun 22 Aug 2010, 17:17

This made Cassopeia think for quite a few minutes.
    She mulled it over, thinking how much she'd lose from finding something she didn't want to out. And really, they outweighed the positives. But piece of mind was on Cassopeia's agenda. And she needed it.
    "To the library," she said with finality.

Post by Guest Sun 22 Aug 2010, 17:20

She let Cass think for a while but her final decision go to the library Alex was pleased. Pleased to be able to do something for once something that might help her stop blaming her self. "what are we waiting for" she said jumping to her feet. And pulling Cass up after her "to the library" she said a small smile on her face.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 00:36