Central Tower

Re: Central Tower

Post by Guest on Sun 22 Aug 2010, 13:15

"I understand." Indiana replied as he rinsed the last few areas near the main entrance. Inhaling and exhaling slowly, the youth felt his mind refresh as he examined the flagstones around the floor and the staircases.

Indiana stretched his limbs along the way, relieving them of the familiar burning tension that he had gotten used to.

After double-checking the ceilings and floors that he had cleaned, Indiana was rather pleased with his handiwork. He even checked the walls that Harmony had cleaned earlier and could see that she didn't leave anything behind.

Post by Guest on Sun 22 Aug 2010, 13:19

Harmony smiled to herself as she finished the last spot on the wall. She removed the mask from her face and sighed as she breathed the fresh air. She was rather proud of her cleaning, since she hadn't done that much cleaning before. Well, she did have to clean the Ravenclaw common room, but that was nothing compared to the tower.

"Finally clean," she said, wiping her forehead with the rag she had before stilling her arm, staring at the dirty rag. "....I have dirt on my forehead now, don't I?"

Post by Guest on Sun 22 Aug 2010, 13:28

"Just some dust." Indiana replied as he began rinsing and putting all of the cleaning equipment back in their cupboards. The youth then went to fetch the trash bag and the trunk before heading back down.

"No matter, a good shower or bath is all that is needed." the youth added before speaking humbly. "Anyways, my apologies about the recent events. I'll just keep away from such projects while on the school grounds."

Post by Guest on Sun 22 Aug 2010, 13:32

Harmony wiped at her forehead with her sleeve, shaking her head as she did so.

"It's fine, Indiana. No harm done. I've had detention before, and though the loss of house points isn't fun, it was rather interesting doing something like that." She replied. "I'll make sure the Headmistress knows the tower is clean, so we don't receive yet another detention."

Post by Guest on Sun 22 Aug 2010, 13:43

Indiana nodded. "Alright then. Until then, take care, Harmony."

With that said, he tossed the trash bag into a nearby can before heading elsewhere with the trunk. Despite the burning fatigue, he was still moving about, though his movements were slightly hindered at some points. Once he cleaned up, the youth was looking forward to anticipate whatever awaited him.

Post by Guest on Sun 22 Aug 2010, 13:48

Harmony nodded, waving goodbye to the boy as she peered around the tower once more. It was clean almost to the point of sparkling, and they did a fine job.

This is probably the best it's ever going to look, she thought, shaking her head before heading down the stairs. Note to self: Never explore any more towers!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 26 Jul 2017, 12:47