Hogwarts Portus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Parchment War Continues!

The Parchment War Continues! - Page 4 Empty Re: The Parchment War Continues!

Post by Guest Sat 21 Aug 2010, 12:04

Harmony dodged the sword, but the tip cut through the side of her shirt. Clutching at it with her already injured arm, she hissed.

"Son of a-you'll pay for that one!" She exclaimed, grabbing her hat off her head and throwing it in Theresa's face.

While Theresa had the hat in her face, Harmony ran to her side, hoping to pull the same trick she had on her as she swung her sword.

Post by Guest Sat 21 Aug 2010, 12:07

Theresa smirked but was surprised to have a hat thrown at her. She caught it but while she focused on it, Harmony had hit her side with her shirt. She crouched forward as she held onto her side. "That was so uncool!" she said as she threw the hat on the floor. She stamped on it before plunging her sword at her.

Post by Guest Sat 21 Aug 2010, 12:09

"That's my favorite hat!" She exclaimed, parrying her sword with Theresa's, pressing against it with all her might. "That hat is the coolest hat you will ever see! It's the Captain's hat, worn by the one who is destined to win. Which will be me!"

She pressed her sword again Theresa's harder, thanking Merlin her aunt made her take classes in sword fighting.

Post by Guest Sat 21 Aug 2010, 12:14

Theresa grinned "think of it as payback for all those animals that you destroyed and captured from me then" she said cheerfully before taking a huge step back and side stepping Harmony's sword. She dropped to the gound and kicked her legs out, aiming for the back of her knees.

Post by Guest Sat 21 Aug 2010, 12:17

Harmony's legs buckled underneath her as Theresa kicked them, but with her bad arm, she grabbed Theresa's leg, keeping her to the ground as well.

"Maybe we're more evenly matched than we thought, Captain Cotgrave," Harmony mused, keeping a tight grip on her leg and raising her sword. "One little nick from this sword will have you out of the game for sure." And she brought the sword down.

Post by Guest Sat 21 Aug 2010, 12:23

Theresa gasped as she fell forward, just realising that Harmony had grabbed her leg. She hit the floor and tried to roll away but she wouldn't let go of her leg. She tried to pull back but it didn't work. She looked up at the sword and knew that her time had come. She tried one last attempt, she closed her eyes and kicked her trapped foot forward, towards Harmony as hard as she could.

Post by Guest Sat 21 Aug 2010, 12:25

Harmony held fast to Theresa's ankle, unwilling to let go even though her whole arm was killing her. She could feel her struggling, but she knew that it was futile for Theresa in the end.

"You've put up a good fight, Captain Cotgrave," Harmony murmured. "And you were a great opponent. We'll try this again sometime. And then maybe you'll win."

And the sword slashed.

Post by Guest Sat 21 Aug 2010, 12:29

Theresa growled as she glared at Harmony, she closed her eyes when she saw the sword swing down to her leg. She cried out in pain as it made contact with her leg. She held onto her wound and winced as she felt everything go cold. "I shall be evenged Captian Lupin" she said weakly before her eyes closed.

She laid there for a moment in silence before she grinned and opened her eyes. "That was so much fun!" she said, laughing.

Post by Guest Sat 21 Aug 2010, 12:32

Harmony's sword disappeared as did everything around them. A regular looking common room appeared as the rubble, animals, and plants disappeared. She rose from the floor, helping Theresa up as she did.

"That was amazing!" Harmony exclaimed, rotating her left arm. "The Room of Requirement did a good job of the scenery, not to mention all the pain you felt. There's nothing like it!"

She smiled at Cass and Indiana. "Though you both came in rather late, thank you for playing the game with us. Especially you, Indiana, since you came in to be my ally when all three of you could've been against me!" She laughed and picked up her captain's hat, since that had been real.

"But did you have to step on my hat, Theresa?" She murmured, grinning.

Post by Guest Sat 21 Aug 2010, 12:38

Theresa grinned as she brushed some left over dust off her robes. "Sorry, it felt good seeing as you cheated by throwing it at me" she said. She skipped over to the middle of the room and looked around the room. "This is so cool, that was so much" she said before turning to Cassi. "And thank you dear Cassico for your help, it was hard not to laugh at the springs and rubber duckies" she said, giggling as she remembered them all on the battlefeild.

Post by Guest Sat 21 Aug 2010, 12:40

Harmony rolled her eyes. "I think Indiana had the right idea when it came to knights, nukes, and blowing stuff up," Harmony teased. "War isn't about rubber ducks and springs. Though...what if this became a big thing, Theresa? We could ask the headmistress about what we've come up with."

She grinned. "Just think. Anyone who played would either be for nature and plants, or animals. So they fight and battle it out. It would be an amazing tournament thing!"

Post by Guest Sat 21 Aug 2010, 12:44

Theresa laughed "that would be amazing, one thing we have to do though" she said as she turned back to Harmony. "We have to have like a special room in the room of requirements and have four forts again, only next time, I shall be victorious!" she said, throwing her arms into the air. She giggled at the idea "it is very fun, it could be a tournament, and the winner would get to be fort champion or something" she said excitedly.

Post by Guest Sat 21 Aug 2010, 12:50

"And they'd get an award or medal or something! That would be so amazing!" She exclaimed, sitting down on one of the fluffy chairs, sighing. "We should bring it up to the Headmistress the next time we can."

Harmony grinned. It was such a fun game! "I think we'll keep calling it Parchment Wars because that's how it originated before becoming the real thing. How did you like my Commander? You took him out while he was trying to save my life." She scolded, scowling playfully.

Post by Guest Sat 21 Aug 2010, 12:52

"Yeah, it is so exiting!" Theresa said as she hopped onto one of the chairs.
    She grinned and shrugged "all is fair in war" she said. "He gave his life, I was aiming for you, he just got in the way" she said, pretending to wave it off like it was nothing.

Post by Guest Sat 21 Aug 2010, 12:57

Harmony grinned. "However, Nephlite happened to be on the scene rather quickly and though he died, they managed to bring him back so nyah!" Harmony exclaimed, sticking out her tongue.

She grabbed a cup of hot chocolate that materialized on the end table in front of them.

"Cocoa?" Harmony asked, holding a cup out for Theresa. "Though it was a simulation so to speak, I'm beat. Fighting is a lot harder than I thought."

Post by Guest Sat 21 Aug 2010, 13:00

Theresa smiled "yea" she said taking a cup. "I know what you mean, I am exausted, even if it was the most fun thing that I have ever done in a while" she said. "Anyway, he was gone for a while so nya right back!" she said, sticking her tongue out in retaliation before laughing again.

Post by Guest Sat 21 Aug 2010, 13:02

Harmony laughed. "Oh but he came back and did his best as my commander. You are truly a force to be reckoned with, Theresa Cotgrave. A force indeed. You'll be a tough opponent in magic one day I bet." Harmony said, smiling. "Were you thinking about being an Auror too? Then taking care of dragons as a side job?"

Post by Guest Sat 21 Aug 2010, 13:07

Theresa thought for a moment "I havent really thought about being an Auror, I have mostly been thinking about dragons and creatures since I was like five and got my first dragon teddy" she said. She would like to be an Auror, she did like to fight.

"I am a force? you won, that makes you a scary force who is unbeatable right now" she said, laughing.

Post by Guest Sat 21 Aug 2010, 13:10

"Ah but if you had managed to get out of my grip by kicking me," Harmony said. "I surely wouldn't have gotten up. I was tired, as I'm sure you were, but I was the one who sought out you by running through the jungle, so my energy was already a bit depleted."

Harmony grinned. "All in all, it was a great experience. I hope everyone can try it soon. I'll see if I can speak to the Headmistress right away. I might head to her office before I head up to my dormitory for bed too. That way, she can get it ready for next term, when we're second years and so the first years can get used to it right off the bat."

Post by Guest Sat 21 Aug 2010, 13:15

Theresa nodded "I was pretty tired but I hate losing and love muggle fighting, no idea why though, it hurts" she said, laughing slightly before she took a sip of the drink. "It would be great if it could be a thing between houses, it would be so fun and well... awesome really" she said.

"Even if the Headmistress says yes, we will still have to do again soon, you, me and maybe two friends" she said, excited at the thought.

Post by Guest Sat 21 Aug 2010, 13:18

Harmony grinned. "That'll be the best! Then we'll have allies and use different things of course. Animals vs plants is just one of the subjects you can use. There's also...magic vs muggle arms, and things like that. I'm telling ya though, I want Indiana on my team." Harmony said, nodding. "His analytical skills, plus the knowledge of fighting and machinery makes him a well-rounded ally."

Post by Guest Sat 21 Aug 2010, 13:23

"Oh goodness, I would love to be on the muggle team, their fighting is so fun" Theresa said, nearly bouncing with exitement. "Indiana is brilliant at it, I would so want him as my ally, Cassico is great though, I wouldn't know who to choose from" she said.
    "I know some people who would love to try it out too" she said as she thought of her friends.

Post by Guest Sat 21 Aug 2010, 13:26

Harmony nodded, immediately thinking of Will and Raven. Those two boys could go at it for days with no victor.

"Are we calling dibs on people now?" Harmony remarked, laughing and smiling. "That's rather interesting, I'll say. I can't wait to play again, but not anytime soon. It still feels like my arm took a bit of a bruising."

Post by Guest Sat 21 Aug 2010, 13:31

Theresa nodded "yes, picking people" she said, laughing as she remembered her battle with Hilary during duel club before they changed the rules. They were both in the hospital wing with bruises, cuts and Hilary had a sprained ankle yet she still smiled and said she had to do it again, that girl was tough. "No, not too soon, my knee is bruised from when you kicked me so I think I will wait till that stops throbbing at least" she joked.

Post by Guest Sat 21 Aug 2010, 13:35

"Oh did it leave a bruise?" She asked, worried a bit. "I know it was simulation, so any sword marks would disappear and not hurt but if I actually punched you, well you feel that!"

Maybe they would just resort to sword fighting for the Parchment War, but if she knew Will and Raven, then they would go hand to hand combat. Something about manly pride and what not. Boys.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 14:43