Hogwarts Portus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In An Empty Room

In An Empty Room Empty In An Empty Room

Post by Guest Sun 22 Aug 2010, 08:48

Theresa skipped into an empty room, carrying a stack of books. She had desided that she did not know enough about muggles.
    Her mother was muggle and she lived in a muggle area but she knew nothing except the few things that her fellow students told her about.
    She put the books down and sat down at one of the desks. She took the one of the books that seemed to be about muggle jobs and began to read.

In An Empty Room Empty Re: In An Empty Room

Post by Guest Sun 22 Aug 2010, 08:51

Alex saw Theresa enter an empty classroom carrying some books. She opened the door and followed her in. She was reading on of the books. "hey Theresa" she greeted her sitting down at the desk next to her "what are you doing?" she asked her. "oh and by the way have you asked any of the professor's about the notice yet?" she added

Post by Guest Sun 22 Aug 2010, 08:56

Theresa looked up when she heard a voice and smiled. "Hey Alexandra" she sais cheerfully. "I havent managed to talk to them about it yet, they all seem busy, a lot of people are trying to see them right now, I think it is because of the exams" she said.
    "I am trying to find some things out about muggles, I am surrounded by them at home and I don't really know anything about them" she said.

Post by Guest Sun 22 Aug 2010, 09:01

"I thought so i've been waitinf to see professor spelling for a while now" she said to her "I could help you if you want I live near a large muggle city so I spend a lot of time in the muggleworld" she said "somethings might be a little dificult to explain but i'm willing to give it a go if you would like?" she offered.

Post by Guest Sun 22 Aug 2010, 09:08

Theresa nodded, it did seem like a lot of people were waiting for Professor Spelling. Her smile grew when she heard that she spent a lot of time around muggles "that would be great, I probably need all the help I can get" she said excitedly. She wondered if nearly everyone knew more about muggles then her, probably do.

Post by Guest Sun 22 Aug 2010, 16:10

"I don't know everything but I probably know all that you want to know" she said to the girl "my father likes to show our difference to other purbloods and what better way to do that than live right next to a muggle city" she laughed. "so where do you want to start? what do you what to know and i'll do my very best to answer it" she smiled.

Post by Guest Sun 22 Aug 2010, 18:37

Theresa smiled as she closed the book she was reading. "That would certainly make you different from the purists" she laughed. "Alright, do you know what the different jobs in it are?" she asked curiously. She had always wondered how muggles worked when they couldn't use magic and what types of jobs they did, this seemed like the perfect chance to find out.

Post by Guest Sun 22 Aug 2010, 18:49

"well their are lots of differnt jobs" she said "their are doctors, nurse's who are bit like healers they work in a hopsital. Paramdics also work for hospitals they go to where people have accidents and take them to the hospital. Does that make sense?" she asked her.

"there are teachers and the have politicians that work in their goverment. It is run quiet differently to the ministy of magic. They have similar jobs to the magical world though ther jobs are pehaps more difcult as they have no magic to aid them" she said to her giving a brief outine of what she knew hoping theresa was following okay.

Post by Guest Sun 22 Aug 2010, 20:28

"Ok so the doctors and stuff are like healers, I get that and the paramedics are people who go out of hospital to help" Theresa said thoughtfully.
    "The jobs at a government must be hard, it would be like the Ministy of Magic so then they have to do more paper work and stuff" she said.

Post by Guest Sun 22 Aug 2010, 20:50

"yeah I think you get it. It would take too long too tell you every single job but I'm sure you could find a book in the library that told you bout them" she said to her "what else would you like to know?" she asked Thresa. "I will do my very best to answer it" she smiled at her.

Post by Guest Mon 23 Aug 2010, 06:41

Theresa nodded "yes, I have these books and I hope that they are helpful" she said before grinning. "Oh yes, how is sport played with muggles, they cant fly or anything so wont it be boring?" she asked as she looked at the books, wondering if any mentioned anything on the subject.

Post by Guest Mon 23 Aug 2010, 15:44

"there are many different sports in the muggleworld" she said "just like some people don't like qudditch some muggles only like some sports. Their sports are still exciting even with only one ball. My persoanl favourites have to be a game called rugby and tennis" she said. "Tennis is where you have a raquet, kind of like a beaters bat, and you have to hit the ball over the net to the person you're playing with" she paused hoping she made enough sense for thresa to follow.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 20:23