Hogwarts Portus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spying

Spying - Page 2 Empty Re: Spying

Post by Guest Wed 25 Aug 2010, 23:21

Hilary watched in excitement as Resa lifted the cover of the container. After all their sneaking around and after managing to avoid getting caught by the sixth years, they were finally going to find out what was living in the tower.

When she cover had been completely removed, she glanced in the container.

"Ew," she said, making a face. "It's a big, gross spider! Why would they want to hide something like that in the tower?"

Post by Guest Wed 25 Aug 2010, 23:24

Theresa was disapointed that it was just a spider but smiled anyway. "Aw, it is so cute" she cooed as she kneeled down. "Look at those little legs" she said in a baby voice. She picked the spider up and stroked it.
    "I tink it is a tarantula, it might not be a fire beathing dragon but it is adorable" she said.
    "See" she said, she stood up and showed the spider to Hilary.

Post by Guest Wed 25 Aug 2010, 23:51

Hilary wasn't sure whether she should laugh or run back down the stairs when Resa pulled the spider out of the box. She had no idea how her friend was able to see that disgusting creature as adorable, but to each their own, she figured.

"I can see it," she said, leaning back, away from the spider. She wasn't really afraid of spiders, but this was big, and pretty gross.

Post by Guest Thu 26 Aug 2010, 00:12

Theresa giggled as she stroked the little spider. "This thing is so cute, do you think it has a name?" she asked. She looked at the spider's face and her smile grew "I think it looks like a Matikah" she said.
    "What do you think?" she asked as she walked over to her.

Post by Guest Thu 26 Aug 2010, 00:21

Hilary couldn't help but laugh at that. It was such a bizarre scene. Her friend was cuddling an icky, giant spider like it was a teddy bear or a kitten. Speaking of kittens, she was nicer to that gross spider than she was Lil' Tom!

"I don't know," Hilary said, backing away a little. She didn't particularly want to be that close to the spider. "Matikah is a nice name."

Post by Guest Thu 26 Aug 2010, 00:32

"Hello Matikah" Theresa coeed before she put it back in the container. "I wonder why those older years put poor, helpless Matikah up here, they are so mean" she said. She wished that she knew more spells, she would so hex those older years for being so cruel to a spider.
    "We should so rescue him" she said.

Post by Guest Thu 26 Aug 2010, 00:35

"I'm all for rescuing it," she said. As long as she didn't have to touch the thing, she didn't care what they did with it. But, judging by the way Resa was cuddling it, she didn't have to worry about that. "Where are we going to put it if we rescue it though? We can't leave it anywhere the sixth years might find it. They might kill us for touching it."

Post by Guest Thu 26 Aug 2010, 00:46

"Great, the poor little guy" Theresa said as she closed the container. She thought about where Matikah could go where she wouldn't be seen. "Oh I don't know, he is very big for a normal spider and Lil Tom might try and eat him" she said.
    "What if he stays in your's and Shelby's dorm? that could work" she asked hopefully.

Post by Guest Thu 26 Aug 2010, 04:31

"Uh... I don't think so," she said, wondering in what world Resa would have thought they might like to keep a big, horrible spider in their dorm. "For one, Shelby would kill me. And I would really rather not having to worry about waking up with that in my bed."

She wracked her brain, trying to think of somewhere they could put it. "What about in the Room of Requirement (and that doesn't mean the Beanbag Pit)? she suggested. "Or maybe in the girl's bathroom?"

Post by Guest Thu 26 Aug 2010, 04:57

Theresa laughed "aw come on, Shelby is going to love this little guy" she said as she gestured to the container she was holding. She thought about the girl's bathroom but shook her head. "Girl's bathroom won't work, some girls hate spiders for some reason and I don't want a school full of girls trying to stamp on poor Matikah when ever they saw him in there" she said.

Post by Guest Thu 26 Aug 2010, 05:25

"You're perfectly right, the bedroom won't work ladies..." Tristyn's voice floated from a dark corner of the room as the Charms master stepped out of the shadows. Right on cue, the sixth year students emerged from behind the door.

"Thank you, students, I see you picked up a couple of bugs on your way here..."

"Now please put the spider down, it is of a rare breed and must be delivered to Professor Green immediately to be... neutralized. And I suggest you ladies mind your own business in the future."

Post by Guest Thu 26 Aug 2010, 05:43

Theresa looked up when she heard the Charms Professor. Well, at least they knew what the older years were doing which was cool. She rolled her eyes at the Professor's comments as she put the container down. A tun of questions came to her about the facinating spider and she cursed her curiousity when she realised one had left her lips. "Professor, sorry but what kind of breed is it?" she asked, wondering if there was anything about it in the library.

Post by Guest Thu 26 Aug 2010, 07:38

Hilary was a bit confused as to what had happened exactly. She wanted to ask, but that went against her rule about situations like this. She couldn't complain though; at least she would haven't to be involved with dealing with the big, gross spider.

She couldn't help but smile when Resa asked about the breed of the spider. She could imagine her friend going down to the library after they were done there and researching it for the next week.

Post by Guest Thu 26 Aug 2010, 21:20

"It's the breed you needn't concern yourself with, Ms. Cotgrave. Maybe if you ever find me in a more cooperative mood, I might indulge your questions. Right now, I'd like you to skip back to your dorms quickly before I feel the need to reinforce my request with a detention. And does you House really need more lost points?"

The wizard swept up the box containing the spider, nodding towards the sixth years. "You're dismissed too, head back to your Common Rooms."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 19:58