Frat Party: Boyish Jocks Only

Frat Party: Boyish Jocks Only

Post by Guest on Sun 22 Aug 2010, 21:58

"After you, my home dawg," said Cass, leaning forward and trying to beat box. "Ah I suck at this, ma brother. Imma just stop," she dive bombed into the black leather recliners, grabbing a handful of popcorn. "Hey, Terry! Where be our homeboys? Frat Lads, fall in!"

Last edited by Cassopeia Marling on Mon 23 Aug 2010, 03:13; edited 1 time in total

Re: Frat Party: Boyish Jocks Only

Post by Guest on Sun 22 Aug 2010, 22:02

Theresa laughed as she skipped to the room of requirements. Her and Cassi had the funniest idea while owling each other from both their dorms and couldn't wait to start. She stopped outside the room and put her red cap on. She cleared her thought before bursting into the room and grinning at Cassi. "PAAAARTEEEY! Terry is here!" she shouted as she jumped into one of the recliners. "You kay Cassico?" she asked, trying not to laugh.

Post by Guest on Sun 22 Aug 2010, 22:12

"Damn, home boy, you got it goin' owwwn! Check out yo' threads! Partay!"
    Speaking in her normal voice, she said, "I invited Lauren and Jasmeet along if you didn't already."
    Back in Holla! mode, Cass- or rather, Starvin' Marvin Marling yelled, "Let's crack this party... to ELEVEN!"
    She did a little cartwheel.

Post by Guest on Sun 22 Aug 2010, 22:16

"Ye, I did invite Lauren but oh well, she got invited twice aand it's all cool with Jasmeet" Theresa said in her normal voice, giggling before she tugged her cap down a little. "Yeah, let's start the crazy!" she said as Terry as she jumped up. "We need music dude!" she shouted as she ran to what looked like a black sterio, she wasnt sure how it worked so she pressed a bunch of butons and grinned when rap music started playing.

Post by Guest on Sun 22 Aug 2010, 22:28

"Yo guys! Dudes! Dudetts! Whatever you prefer!" Alex said as she walked in the room.

"Wherever there is a party to crash, I am there! But this time, I am actually invited! Thanks Theresa! Or Terry!" Alex said holding up her fist. "Nice music by the way! But why don't you guys try BEP?"

Post by Guest on Sun 22 Aug 2010, 22:32

Theresa looked up and giggled and nodded "Holla dude!" she called to her. She turned back to the sterio and put the right music on and bopped her head. "Alright!" she said cheerfully before walking over to Alexandria. "Glad you could make it dog and Terry will do fine bro" she said as she hit fists with her. She giggled again, what had gotten into the Hogwarts sugar supply, what ever it was, it was great!

Post by Guest on Sun 22 Aug 2010, 22:36

"What the hells BEP," asked Cass incredulously, forgetting to stay in character, even though the bald headcap from Zonko's was making her feel very 'coo'' "and what song is this!?"

It just sounded like a Howler yelling the rest of its contents before it was burned on the fire.
    "Yo, girrrr," she said to Alex, "your fist bumpin is the bees!"

Post by Guest on Sun 22 Aug 2010, 22:37

"Lucky me! I do not even have to figure out a name for myself, Alex would suffice!" Alex said as she smiled at the girl.

"Well I never miss a good party, fella! And this party seems cool! 'Xept for the lack of people!" before she rolled her eyes and got out of character to answer Pecan's question, "Maaaaaaaaaaan! Its a muggle band!"

Post by Guest on Sun 22 Aug 2010, 22:41

Theresa shook her head "we are inviting me people man, the party has just started, you were one of the first few invited" she explained. She walked over to where Cassi had the popcorn. "Don't mind sharing do yer dude?" she asked, taking a hand full and eating without giving her time to answer.

"This music is awesome" she said in her normal voice. She cleared her throat and nodded, forgetting about putting on a lower voice.

Post by Guest on Sun 22 Aug 2010, 22:43

"hey people!Alex is here!" she said smiling as she walked into the room after Andy Pandy. "hey andy pandy, hey Cass" she smiled "hey resa or do you prefer Terry now? anyway, thanks for the invite " she added. "loving in he music by the way

Post by Guest on Sun 22 Aug 2010, 22:44

"Its my choice!" Alex said cheerily, before realizing she was supposed to have a lower pitch.

"I mean, its cool bro! Welcome! And share some here too, fella!" Alex said, crossing up to grab a handful of popcorn and stuffing them in her mind.

"Uh-uh! they're nice! Damn nice!" she said after she had swallowed a large mouthful.

Post by Guest on Sun 22 Aug 2010, 22:49

Theresa grinned as she looked at Alexandria "I know, right" she said in a low voice as she grabbed more from the bowl.
    She turned to Alexandra "duuuude, good to see you" she said as she walked up to her. "Terry is good when I am here with ma frat boys, yeah" she said as she lifted her fist to knock fists with her.

Post by Guest on Sun 22 Aug 2010, 22:52

Samantha had been told of something called a "frat boy party" and was surprised that her brain had drawn a blank at the statement. The chance to see one in progress had been tempting and the girl had made her way to the seventh floor, wondering what awaited her.

As it turned out, what awaited her was loud music and Cass, Alexandria and another girl acting very oddly. Samantha shrank against the door.

Post by Guest on Sun 22 Aug 2010, 22:54

"whatever" she smiled at alex in a lower vioce from normal she had realised from the others talking as she had opened the door. She fist knocked fist's with Thresa"terry it is then dude!" she wlked over to cass "come on man give us some too" she said still in her lower vioce as she grabbed a handful of popcorn.

Post by Guest on Sun 22 Aug 2010, 22:55

"Yo Sam! "Sup man! Welcome! Take seat! And while you are at it, have some of these AWESOME popcorn!" Alex said as she smiled at the newcomer, offering her the bowl, while taking out a handful for herself.

"The music is nice right? So is the food! Well, the popcorn!"

Post by Guest on Sun 22 Aug 2010, 22:57

Cass fist bumped Alex, and winked, "I'll be back in a mo!" she yelled over the music.
    She put down her drink of ice cold Pumpkin Juice, and looked around the expansive room for long straight black hair.

Deciding to wait expectantly in the corridor for her 'date', she opened the door and stepped onto the flagstone floor.

"Samantha! Ma homegirl!"

Last edited by Cassopeia Marling on Sun 22 Aug 2010, 23:00; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest on Sun 22 Aug 2010, 22:59

Jasmeet entered the Room of Requirement, and before her she saw that the girls had loud music on - some of them were dancing and some were just standing around. Spotting Cass, she walked towards her.

"Hey, I'm here" she smiles, “Nice party,” she winks at her before joining the girls on the dance floor.

Last edited by Jasmeet Kaur on Sun 22 Aug 2010, 23:00; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest on Sun 22 Aug 2010, 23:00

Theresa giggled as she skipped over to a recliner. She looked at Alexandra and Alexandria "alright then guys, so you need to fill me in on everything that has been goin on lately" she said before taking another hand full of popcorn. "Anything interesting?" she asked as she crossed her legs.
    She looked up when she heard another voice and grinned "yo Jasmeet, hows things?" she asked over the music.

Post by Guest on Sun 22 Aug 2010, 23:02

"If you count the fact that somebody FINALLY talked to me in my dorm interesting. I swear, does not anybody sleep there?" Alex said sighing as she looked around.

"Heya Jas!" she said, raising her hand in salutations as she spotted the girl. "Is anyone else coming in? Maaaaaaaaaaan these popcorn ROCK!" she added, helping herself to another handful.

Post by Guest on Sun 22 Aug 2010, 23:04

"hey dude" she smiled at sam "yeah the popcorn is amazin" she said taking another handfull after Alex. She noticed jas coming in "hey Jas" she said nodding in her direction. "you alright?" she asked her as she walked over. "alex man calm down" she laughed at her friend.

Post by Guest on Sun 22 Aug 2010, 23:04

"C-Cass," the girl stuttered before making her way straight to the Ravenclaw and going to stand behind her. The music was loud, people were talking and acting in ways she didn't understand and Cass was calling her a... something.

Samantha watched Jasmeet enter the room. The girl seemed to be perfectly at ease in this strange place.

Post by Guest on Sun 22 Aug 2010, 23:07

Theresa noticed that the Slytherin girl seemed nervous so she desided to help her out. "Dudes, I think we need to lower the tunes" she said as she walked to the sterio. She turned the music to a nice volume and smiled at the girl before going back to the others. "We should meet up in the Hufflepuff common room at some point, make it so muuch more fun, no one is ever in there" she said.

Post by Guest on Sun 22 Aug 2010, 23:13

Cass winked when Theresa lowered the music. She turned to Samantha, who she hadn't said a word to since shouting her name on the corridor. She held her hand, trying to stop her words from babbling.
    "Yo 'resa dawg! Hand me a microphone!"

Catching it with ease, she began to badly beat box, and then started to serenade Samantha, Homeboy style.
    She was rapping.

"Yo my girl and my little girl beau,
    I'm one you're one, we make two,
    You're in the frat house in yo' green looking scared thats fine
    Cos Samantha Quill from Slytherin Imma make you be mine! Holla!"

Cass bowed, and kissed Samantha's hand. "Abracadabra."
    And from behind her back she offered her a rose, and a wink.

She ran back to her Wingman, Theresa, "crank it back up!"

Post by Guest on Sun 22 Aug 2010, 23:20

Samantha stood as though turned to stone. Had Cass just sang to her?

And she'd kissed her hand? The girl blushed, wondering what was going on. Suddenly it clicked.

"Oh... you guys are acting like Muggle college boys, right? Frat as in Fraternity?" It made sense now. Taking the rose Cass had given her, she arranged it carefully in her hair.

Post by Guest on Sun 22 Aug 2010, 23:26

Theresa nodded "right on homeboy" she said before turning the sterio up, not very loud because she didnt want to make the girl, Samantha uncomfortable again. "Boss tunes!" she said before going to the dance floor and rocking. "Yo awesome" she shouted as she bopped her head and tried to dance like a frat boy.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 26 Jul 2017, 12:48