Hogwarts Portus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dance Steps

Dance Steps - Page 2 Empty Re: Dance Steps

Post by Guest Wed 25 Aug 2010, 23:50

"Okay I have! My mom loves them but I......find them a bit.....slow!" Alex finished slowly, choosing her words carefully. "Some of their songs are nice though?" she offered.

"That song is better." she added, in a neutral tone.

[OOC: do not worry, Alex lives in 2030 and just...did not seem to me as the type to enjoy The Beatles]

Post by Guest Thu 26 Aug 2010, 00:00

Cat shrugged. Not all people had a music obssessive family. She didn't anymore. "Slow? Mostly yeah... hmm..." she took the record off, giving it a longing look and delved once more into the box. "Can you think of anything at all?" she called to Alex.

(OOC: ... I didn't even consider the 2030 aspect. *facepalm*. Silly me Very Happy)

Post by Guest Thu 26 Aug 2010, 00:05

"Apart from weird drum solos? No." Alex replied flatly, she was a bit more preoccupied grimacing at the amount of mirrors. Gooooood! How she hated them! "Do you like mirrors Cat? I do not!" she asked as she turned to gaze curiously at the Ravenclaw girl, before turning to fix her gaze on every single mirror, individually, and give a well crafted death glare to it.

Post by Guest Thu 26 Aug 2010, 00:16

"No not really." Cat said absently. She glanced up and did a doubletake as she realised that the mirrorred walls had reappeared. "Whoa. Where'd the hangings go?" She grinned at Alex. "The Room's very decisive methinks."

Cat walked up to one of the floor to roof mirrors and shivered. Magic and mirrors - her literary experience was telling her it was a bad idea. Her common sense was telling her that it was just glass on a reflective surface. Still creepy though.

She raced back to the box. "Drum solos? Cool!" She said brightly, rather rattled.

Post by Guest Thu 26 Aug 2010, 00:20

"Yup! But I cannot do them well! Heck, I cannot do them at all, at least not very nicely." Alex thought as she remeberd the drum lessons she had wanted to take up and had literally forced her mother to let her, take them. "Did you notice this room keeps flickering? Like we are conflicting our requirements? Wonder what happens when that happens?"

Post by Guest Thu 26 Aug 2010, 00:25

Cat groaned. "Thinking about it makes my head hurt." she complianed. "It's like the Room exists in several accessory dimensions, called upon when necessary, malleable to the magics and desires of the users." she said anyway. "There's probably a book on it somewhere." She mused.

Post by Guest Thu 26 Aug 2010, 19:49

'Probably!" Alex agreed, making up a mental note to follow up on that but doubted she would remember it. "Are you not a Ravenclaw?" Alex added as an afterthought, her eyebrow raised. "I mean, are you not supposed to like thinking, theorizing stuff? Making more laws? Or postulates? Or some good old derivations?"

Post by Guest Fri 27 Aug 2010, 10:20

Cat mock-glared at her. "And as a Hufflepuff aren't you supposed to be jolly, overbearingly friendly, completely happy and lovely and nice not to mention a little bit thick?" she said tartly. "Stereotypes are overrated. A lot. I think I'm a Ravenclaw cause I have this unbelievable curiosity. That doesn't mean that to me studying and rubbish is the be all and end all of everything."

Post by Guest Sat 28 Aug 2010, 00:24

"Relax dude! I was just curious! No need to explain!" Alex said in what she meant to be a soothing, pacifying tone but ended up being a very weird, constricted sort of voice. "Well , even I do not like studying, am definitely NOT nice, not overbearing and definitely NOT selfless or whatever! So, I know THAT statement inside out."

Post by Guest Sat 28 Aug 2010, 00:33

Cat poked her tongue out. "Don't say it if you don't mean it." she teased. Then she paused, realising what she had said and blushed, holding out her hand. "Hi, I'm Pot, you must be Kettle." She said ruefully. "I really need to break this habit."

Post by Guest Sat 28 Aug 2010, 00:35

"well kettle! I wanted to be pot! Wait, I mean to say, I will join ya for that! Oh, and pleased to meet you!" Alex said, taking Cat's hand and giving it a cheery shake, "So you want to head out to the Lake or something or shall we continue.....whatever we were doing?"

Post by Guest Sat 28 Aug 2010, 00:41

Cat laughed out loud. "Dancing you mean? Yeah sure, why not." She shouldered her bag. "It's lots more fun in public when there are lots of people to think that you're insane!" she shouted, waving her hands around wildly. "Flail! Flail!" She walked backwards out of the room.

Post by Guest Sat 28 Aug 2010, 00:45

"Coming! Coming! Coming! Coming! Now why did I even think that up? Oh wait, cause it is fun?" Alex muttered to herself, as she followed the Ravenclaw out of the room and towards the Lake. She hoped that it would be as fun as she told her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 03:14