Hogwarts Portus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Studying by the lake

Studying by the lake - Page 2 Empty Re: Studying by the lake

Post by Guest Thu 26 Aug 2010, 23:36

"Oh!" Alex was disappointed, not at the point that she was technically rejected but at the point that now how would she write the essay. "Nah its fine Sam! I mean, you have the finals and all, how can ask you to do my work in addition to your work? By the way, do you know anyone from our class, looking for a partner? I am desperate Sam! Anyone will do!"

Post by Guest Fri 27 Aug 2010, 00:01

"Uh... I'm sorry Alexandria, I'm not really sure. I've been so busy with revision and flying practice, I've hardly had a moment to speak to anyone. My best friends these last few days have been textbooks and my broomstick," the girl confessed.

"Why don't you try asking a Ravenclaw, or just do it yourself, it will be much easier that way. Grindelwald is pretty famous so researching him won't be a problem."

Post by Guest Fri 27 Aug 2010, 00:06

"He is? Oh well, you work with what you get I guess." Alex stated mournfully already picturing her paper returned with a big, fat F on it, or wasn't it T that they followed here. Anyways, point remains, she was going to fail, she just knew it. 'Oh man! Maybe I should post it in the Library, 'Looking for a partner'?"

She suddenly brightened as she turned to Sandy and asked, "be my partner?" in that same hopeful tone.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 07:19