Hogwarts Portus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harmony and Vita take a walk

Harmony and Vita take a walk Empty Harmony and Vita take a walk

Post by Guest Thu 26 Aug 2010, 09:50

Vita's tail swirled around Harmony's throat like a furry collar as Harmony walked down by the lake. She held a book in her right hand, reading from a page. With her left hand, she scratched behind Vita's ears. The cat was perched on her shoulder, purring and rubbing against the side of her face.

Harmony jumped slightly, startled when Vita leaped off her shoulder and ran to the nearest tree.

"Vita!" Harmony exclaimed, peering up at her cat who was watching her from a branch. "I don't climb trees. Come down here Vita."

Harmony sighed, closing her book. This was going to take a while.

Harmony and Vita take a walk Empty Re: Harmony and Vita take a walk

Post by Guest Thu 26 Aug 2010, 10:18

Alice chuckled as she heard her friend shout before she reached where Harmony was standing. She took a deep breath knowing her friend had not noticed her yet she wondered if this would be a good time to scare her. She grinned slightly as she yelled out "HARMONY!", right behind her friend.

Post by Guest Thu 26 Aug 2010, 10:21

"Aieee!" Harmony shrieked, whirling around to look at her best friend before glaring at her. "You can't scare me like that, Alice! My heart will stop one of these days, and you'll be sorry."

She whacked her friend in the arm with her book. "What are you doing 'round here anyway? Shouldn't you be studying for finals?"

Post by Guest Thu 26 Aug 2010, 10:23

Alice chuckled at Harmony's reaction trying not to full out laugh her bum off. "I needed a serious break, and what better way to get the blood flowing through the brain then taking a nice walk? It just so happens I bumped into one of my friends while I was walking, the scaring was just a plus." She smiled at her friend as she looked to where she previously had her attention. "So what's going on down here?"

Post by Guest Thu 26 Aug 2010, 10:29

Harmony sighed.

"Vita here decided to be cheeky and climb the tree. Merlin knows what she was thinking, but she was perfectly fine on my shoulder. All of a sudden, she just scampered away and up the tree." Harmony grumbled. "I can't climb worth anything, unfortunately, so that's out. She won't come down either."

Post by Guest Thu 26 Aug 2010, 10:37

"Do you think I could catch her if I climbed up there Harmzy? Or do you think she would try to get away?" Alice was pretty sure she could make it up the tree, her mother said she acted far too much like a monkey with her love of climbing the doorways. The tree looked like it had plenty of sturdy footholds so she should be relatively safe.

Post by Guest Thu 26 Aug 2010, 10:42

Harmony crossed her arms, tilting her head as she stared at her stubborn cat.

"I think she might jump to higher branches," Harmony said finally. "but you can try to catch her before she gets away. Just don't fall out of the stupid tree either."

Post by Guest Thu 26 Aug 2010, 12:24

Alice took off her robe, "Hey can you hold this so I dont rip it open, I would not like Mama to skin me alive for ripping a giant hole in it." Once she knew her robe was safe she began climbing up the tree a bit awkwardly at first slowly getting her pace getting closer to Vita. She made herself seem as non-threatening as possible crawling slowly towards the cat before she grabbed the cat by the scruff pulling it into her arms she slowly slipped back down the branches handing Harmony her cat.

Post by Guest Thu 26 Aug 2010, 12:46

Harmony handed Alice back her robe as she took her cat back. Vita meowed as if nothing happened and rubbed her face against Harmony's cheek.

"Oh now she wants to behave," Harmony said, rolling her eyes. "Thanks for the help, Alice. I think I'd rather keep my feet on the ground or off on a broom. I love plants and nature, but I can't climb."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 17:31