Hogwarts Portus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Room of ...

A Room of ... Empty A Room of ...

Post by Guest Wed 01 Sep 2010, 19:07

Jasmeet stood outside the Room of Requirement, or rather where she thought the entry to the Room of Requirement was. She gulped, and walked past it three times, thinking about something hard.

She stopped when she heard noises come from the room, and watched in awe as the Room of Requirement opened up.

Entering it, she looked around and grinned. There was a variety of things inside - from books to a table, images on the wall, a bed - just a place where she could relax and think.

A Room of ... Empty Re: A Room of ...

Post by Guest Thu 02 Sep 2010, 11:32

Harmony poked her head in as Jazz went inside the Room of Requirement. She had forgotten to close the door, of course, so as a good person, she decided to close the door for her. After she herself went in of course. Harmony followed Jazz and closed the door behind her, leaning against it when it shut.

"What's going on, Jazz?" She asked, crossing her arms and grinning.

Post by Guest Thu 02 Sep 2010, 11:44

Jasmeet jumped when she heard the voice. Looking behind her, she saw that Harmony was standing behind her, leaning against the door.

"Was just going to have a bit of a lie around, but now that you're here, I doubt I'll be getting that," she teased, "How are you Harmy? Haven't seen you since the Finals started, how did you go?"

She saw down on the couch, motioning Harmony to join her.

Post by Guest Thu 02 Sep 2010, 11:50

Harmony skipped over to the couch, plopping down on it.

"I think I have one more final to complete, and then I'm finished," she sighed happily, grinning. "Other than that, I've been okay. How about you Jazz?"

She had missed her Gryffindor friend. She hadn't had the chance to see her since the Quidditch game, and she wondered how she was doing as well.

Post by Guest Thu 02 Sep 2010, 11:54

"Oh, same old, same old. I'm dreading going back home, and it’s been eating at me since. I find myself in melancholy a lot these days," she muttered.

She really needed to catch up with the Ravenclaw girl, it seemed like they were two strangers in a room together, and that was the last thing she wanted it to be.

Post by Guest Thu 02 Sep 2010, 12:10

"I'm actually looking forward to going home," she said, smiling. "And I'm sorry you've been rather melancholy, Jazz. Anything you need, and I'll help you. You know that. After all, what are good friends for?"

She really had missed this girl. They had to talk a lot more. Hopefully, they would have a large compartment for everyone to be able to talk and hang out in.

Post by Guest Thu 02 Sep 2010, 12:16

"I'm happy for you. I’m visiting my mother for a day and then staying at the Leaky Cauldron. Rave has already promised that he will come visit me. It will be nice to be able to experience the Wizarding World outside of Hogwarts".

She leaned forward to hug the girl. GOD, she really had missed her.

Post by Guest Thu 02 Sep 2010, 12:18

Harmony hugged Jazz, smiling.

"You'll always be welcome in my home as well," she told the girl, laughing. "It's rather large since it is a Manor, and you're welcome to stay as long as you like if you so wish it. There's plenty of room, and I'm sure I could use some extra help in the garden if you're willing to provide it."

Post by Guest Thu 02 Sep 2010, 12:27

Jasmeet nodded, "I would love that. But I'd much rather if you stayed alone with your parents, and after all, learning about the Wizarding World would do me some good".

"Anyway, we'll have plenty of time over the years, and I could always join you then. I just have a feeling that I should stay back. Perhaps, there is something here that I need to do" she smiled, letting go of the girl.

Post by Guest Thu 02 Sep 2010, 12:33

"I guess it would help you to learn a lot about the Wizarding world," she said, smiling at the girl. "And of course, the offer will always stand for you Jazz. Hopefully, this term my aunt will leave my garden alone and we'll be able to work on it for years."

Post by Guest Thu 02 Sep 2010, 12:40

“I hope for your sake too. I don’t want to see you in a bad mood because your aunt didn’t leave your plants. It’s something I’m not looking forward to,” she smiled, “Anyway I know that I will see standing outside Flourish and Botts, just to stare at the books. Its number one on my to do list.”

Post by Guest Thu 02 Sep 2010, 12:46

"We'll have to make plans to go in together a buy a whole bunch of books at some point in time," she said cheerily, thinking about all the books. "We'll come out with our arms full of them. Then, we'll probably go back inside just to hang around the books some more anyway."

Post by Guest Thu 02 Sep 2010, 13:22

She nodded excitedly, "Yup. I just can't wait. You should come back a day earlier, and you can stay with me. We'll have a look around Diagon Alley, learn new things, and execute our plan".

She was looking forward to the break now, just the thought of it made her happy.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 07:12