Hogwarts Portus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Relaxation Tree

The Relaxation Tree - Page 2 Empty Re: The Relaxation Tree

Post by Guest Sun 18 Jul 2010, 21:38

Theresa's head shot up from looking at a bird that flew across the surface of the lake. "There is quite a lot, I met about eight and there are more that I don't talk to" she said. She felt a bit mean when she saw Shelby blush so she tried to cheer her up. "Well we all have to make sure we don't lose our heads and do something like kissing boys, even if it means having to only live in your dorms" she grinned.

Post by Guest Sun 18 Jul 2010, 21:38

Lauren laughed at the two girls, "Yeah Resa!" Lauren said to her friend, "Kissing's gross." Lauren smirked when she had an idea, "Maybe she's jealous of you Shelby? Maybe she wants the Hufflepuff for herself." Lauren laughed at Theresa's reaction. Lauren did something then that she thought that the other girls would flip out about. She made sure that her knees were hanging on to the tree branch tight and leaned her body back...

Post by Guest Sun 18 Jul 2010, 21:42

Thersa blanched "ew I am not! if she wants him then I'm not standing in the way" she said, pretending to be sick. Her eyes widened when it looked like Lauren fell off the tree "have you gone mad or are you trying to hurt yourself?" she asked in disbelief as she watched her.

Post by Guest Sun 18 Jul 2010, 21:44

Shelby watched Lauren reposition herself on the tree and rolled her eyes. She was getting used to her friend's Gryffindor insticts coming out every now and then. "You're going to hurt yourself, you know that?"

She looked at Theresa. "Are you sure you're not jealous?" she teased. "After all, I was all alone with the boy you clearly fancy," she laughed, imagining how silly the situation was.

Post by Guest Sun 18 Jul 2010, 21:46

Lauren laughed as she hang from the trees with her knees. It was just like hanging from monkey bars as a child. "Oh come on Resa. Live a little. Join me.. there is nothing quite like seeing the world from upside down." Lauren laughed waving her hands in the air, feeling the whole world was below her.. and it was!

Lauren laughed at Shelby's comment. "Yeah. You totally fancy him, Resa! You want a good old snog!" Lauren said, laughing uncontrollably.

Last edited by Lauren Potter on Sun 18 Jul 2010, 21:47; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Sun 18 Jul 2010, 21:47

Theresa huffed as she crossed her arms "I do not fancy him, that is just so discusting" she said childishly, sticking her tongue out at her friends. me fancying a cootie covered boy, the nerve she thought. "You are the one spending alone time with him Shelby so there" she said, grinnig slightly.
    She shrieked at Lauren's comment "I do not, I do not, I do not" she said, shacking her head madly. "And no way, I would prefer to live past eleven" she said, giggling at Lauren.

Last edited by Theresa Cotgrave on Sun 18 Jul 2010, 21:59; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Sun 18 Jul 2010, 21:52

"We weren't alone for very long," Shelby blushed a deeper pink color, realizing that she had backed herself into a corner with her previous comment.

She turned her attention back to Lauren. "And what happens if you fall, Miss Daredevil? I suppose then Resa and I will have to take you to the hospital wing. Perhaps while you're there, you can ask Madame Pomfrey about a cootie treatment and find out how old she really is," she laughed.

Post by Guest Sun 18 Jul 2010, 21:58

Theresa shook her head "no way, there was a reason I am not in Gryffindor, no courage" she said, watching Lauren carefully, hoping that she didn't lose grip on the branch. "How havent you gotten a head ache yet, with all that blood rushing to your tiny brain?" she asked, giggling as she swung her legs.

Post by Guest Sun 18 Jul 2010, 22:01

"Tiny brain huh?" Lauren asked.. She swung up her body and grabbed the tree branch with her hands. She propped herself back up in the tree. She did have slight headache though... But she wasn't going to admit that!

Lauren was thinking of revenge on Resa for the tiny brain comment. She grinned evilly at her friend.

Post by Guest Sun 18 Jul 2010, 22:04

Theresa quickly scooted back, watching Lauren wairily. "Yes tiny brain which explains why you can do that for so... why are you looking at me like that?" she asked cautiously. She took another scoot back on the branch, not taking her eyes off Lauren who was looking more evil by the moment.

Post by Guest Sun 18 Jul 2010, 22:06

Shelby rolled her eyes again at her two friends. "You two are silly."

She grasped the branch and swung down, letting her body get as close to the ground as possible before dropping the remaining few feet. She sat on the grass and scooted a little further away from Theresa and Lauren, so that if they fell they wouldn't crush her. She laid back and closed her eyes, sighing happily. "Everything feels much calmer today than yesterday," she said.

Post by Guest Sun 18 Jul 2010, 22:09

Theresa nodded as she watched Shelby "probably because the Professors aren'tgoing to all the common rooms and everyone has stopped yelling at each other and blameing each other about the points" she said. "And I am not silly, she is" she said, pointing acusingly at Lauren who was still looking evil with her grin.

Post by Guest Sun 18 Jul 2010, 22:12

Lauren smirked, "I'm not looking at you for any reason...." Lauren giggled at Resa's nervous reaction. "You find out... soon enough!"

Lauren continued to laugh, feeling like she shouldn't scare her friend like that." Lauren looked at Shelby on the ground. "Yeah, today is so much better than yesterday." Lauren said as hopped down and waited for Resa to do the same, before she ran to the lake. Lauren bent down and scooped up water without letting her friends see what she was doing. She quickly ran to Resa and threw the water at her. "Haha.. Tiny brain! Please!"

Post by Guest Sun 18 Jul 2010, 22:15

Theresa shrieked as she felt something cold and wet hit her. She looked over at Lauren who was laughing and stuck her tongue out as she tried to keep a straight face. "That was cold you know" she said before rushing past her and to the water and scooping some water too.

Post by Guest Sun 18 Jul 2010, 22:17

Lauren laughed and squealed, running from the girl by the lake. "Shelby!" Lauren called to her friend sitting by the tree. "Protect me!" Lauren said this as she was running away. "Ahh! Don't wet me please." She pleaded with the Hufflepuff, giving her her best puppy dog eyes. She was only getting revenge after all.

Post by Guest Sun 18 Jul 2010, 22:19

Shelby laughed. "No way, you two are going to have to settle this yourselves. I am not getting involved!" She opened her eyes and looked up at the tree branches above her, watching them sway in the gentle breeze. "I just hope everything stays like this for at least a little while. Maybe everyone will realize how nice it is to not lose points for a day and they'll keep up the good behavior," she said quietly.

Post by Guest Sun 18 Jul 2010, 22:21

Theresa giggled as she tried her hardest to not spill the water and catch up with her friend at the same time. "No way, this is pay back for being so mean and throwing cold water at me" she said, pretending to laugh evily. She managed to run in front of Lauren and threw the water at her "ha!" she said childishly before she sat next to Shelby, grinning at Lauren.

Post by Guest Sun 18 Jul 2010, 22:24

Lauren glared playfully at her friend, "You're not any help!" Lauren yelled back to her friend, grinning as she did so. Lauren still continued to run away from her Hufflepuff friend. "Please... you wouldn't wet your dear Gryffindor friend, would you?" Lauren pleaded with her. Lauren continued to evade her friend, using her skills she learnt being an older sister of 4. Lauren laughed as Theresa threw the water at her. "Arrgggh! I so hate you right now!" Lauren teased, sitting down with the other girls, and shook out her wet red hair, splashing the girls with water.

Post by Guest Sun 18 Jul 2010, 22:26

Theresa grinned and shrugged "I can live with that" she joked. Recoiling as the water got her a bit. "Anyway, Shelby didn't want to help you because you started it and your tiny brained, right Shelby?" she asked, holding in her laughter as she leaned back againt the grass and closed her eyes, enjoying the sunny day.

Post by Guest Sun 18 Jul 2010, 22:29

"Eek!" Shelby squealed. "Lauren, quit dripping your revenge on me! I didn't do anything!" she laughed. "And like I said before Resa, I'm not getting involved. I will not take sides," she smiled.

"Seriously, why can't every day be like today? No fighting. Well, no real fighting," Shelby thought of the water battle that Resa and Lauren were just having. "I just know that eventually things will go back to the way they were, and then the professors are going to get angry at us again."

Post by Guest Sun 18 Jul 2010, 22:31

Lauren laughed again at her tiny brained comment. "I'll prove that I'm more than just a pretty face, Resa." Lauren stated, "I'm so not tiny brained." But for now, Lauren was more content to just lean back and let the world go by. She was exhausted and probably should go to bed...

Lauren opened her eyes, and said to Shelby, "Maybe not.. who knows. It would be great if it stayed like this though!"

(OOC: Hint hint... it's midnight and I have a maths lecture at 9am tomorrow! Enjoy the rest of Sunday.. It was a good day! I love being ahead of you too, time wise.)

Post by Guest Sun 18 Jul 2010, 22:33

Theresa giggled "well we just have to enjoy it while it lasts" she said, sighing as she looked up at the sky. "I love days like this... minus the water of course" she said, edging away from Lauren and her wet hair. "Sure you aren't Lauren, just keep telling yourself that" she teased.

Post by Guest Tue 20 Jul 2010, 05:21

Shelby jogged to her favorite tree that was far enough away from the Forbidden Forest for her to feel safe. She didn't have any interest in being killed by what may or may not be a flying car that Harry Potter had flown to the school with his best friend.

She climbed up into one of the low branches and swung her legs back and forth. Trees were a good place to think, she decided, letting her mind wander around aimlessly.

Post by Guest Tue 20 Jul 2010, 06:28

Theresa walked to the castle from Hagrid's hut, she was disapointed that he wasnt there. She stopped when she saw someone in a tree, she looked closer and realised that it was her friend Shelby. She giggled when she saw her friend in the tree, she seemed to be thinking about something. "is it just me Shelby or are you always up in a tree?" she teased. She walked closer to the tree, grinning.

Post by Guest Tue 20 Jul 2010, 06:32

"Is there something wrong with trees, Resa?" she giggled, kicking her legs back and forth again. "I like it up here. It always seems peaceful, plus you can spy on the other students more easily," she laughed. "Did you finish your drawing of the pumpkins?" she asked, remembering the sketch pad that Theresa had had with her by Hagrid's hut.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 07:03