Hogwarts Portus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bit Of Grass

A Bit Of Grass - Page 4 Empty Re: A Bit Of Grass

Post by Guest Thu 29 Jul 2010, 19:14

Spreading his hands wide and shaking his head, Raven replied, "I have no idea. They just come to me. I saw the wrapper on the cards said 'DO NOT GET WET'. So, naturally, that made me curious. And well.....my detention is the result."
    He thought about the other stuff. "And I just happen to be in the right place at the right time? Or the wrong place at the wrong time? Whichever way you want to look at it."

Post by Guest Thu 29 Jul 2010, 19:22

"Wrong place, wrong time." she nodded. "Or Right place, wrong time. OR Wrong place, right time. Right place...." she nodded. "Dunno what time though." she shrugged and laid down on the grass. "If it says do not get wet, why would you get it wet? You know something bads gonna happen if you get something wet when it says don't." she smiled.

Post by Guest Thu 29 Jul 2010, 19:30

Raven stared at her as if the answer was simple and self explanatory. "How could I not? If something says 'DO NOT' do such and such, that is just begging for someone to 'DO'. Especially a boy. You tell us not to do something, we're bound to do it. That, and the curiosity factory of course."

Post by Guest Thu 29 Jul 2010, 19:32

"Curiosity killed the cat." she quoted. "So If I said DO NOT touch me? Would you touch me?" she asked wondering if it applied to everything. She thought about a few things in her head but didn't ask them straight off it depended on how he answered the first question. She couldn't help it that she was nosy.

Post by Guest Thu 29 Jul 2010, 19:40

"Satisfaction brought it back," he quipped back with a grin. He really didn't have to think long on her question. He gave her a puzzled look back as he shook his head. "No. That's different. I meant signs on buildings that say 'DO NOT ENTER' and stuff you're parents say not to do. It just makes you want to do it all the more. If someone says no touchie, then no touchie."

Post by Guest Thu 29 Jul 2010, 19:44

Alycia nodded. "Good. At least there's a boarder on not touching. So what if i said don't touch my bag? Would you touch that?" she wondered. "I know asking random and probably dumb questions but hey I wanna know what you would touch and not touch." she grinned. "I'm a Ravenclaw so sue me." she told him.

Post by Guest Thu 29 Jul 2010, 20:23

"Hmmmm..." Raven grinned. "Now that would depend. What's in the bag, and why would I want in it?"
    His eyes flashed with mischief. "Because if you're telling me not to get into your bag because you hid something in there..." He shrugged. "I would most definitely have to grab your bag and look inside."

Post by Guest Sat 31 Jul 2010, 12:52

Alycia chuckled and looked at Raven. "Soo I'll make sure to keep my bag hidden if there's something in there that I don't want anyone to see." she said glancing down into her bag. "Or I can just pretend there is nothing in my bag and maybe you wont go through it." she countered.

Post by Guest Sat 31 Jul 2010, 12:55

Looking at her challengingly, Raven shook his head. She shouldn't have said that to him. Now he had an urge to look in her bag and see what she was hiding, if she was hiding anything at all. "See, now saying something like that makes me want to look in your bag."

Post by Guest Sat 31 Jul 2010, 13:01

"Go ahead." she said pushing her bag over with her foot. She looked at him amused wondering if he would actually look in her bag. "Nothing amusing in there at all." she was telling the truth, there might have been a charms book and a notebook of things she had written when she had been in the mood to write, and a quill or two.

Post by Guest Sat 31 Jul 2010, 19:18

Trying and failing to resist the urge, Raven pounced on Alycia's bag. He looked at her first and saw that she was okay with it. Opening it, he saw nothing of interest at first glance. Seeing her notebook, he opened it and grinned as he stood up with it. Raising his brow he asked, "Nothing of interest, huh?"

Post by Guest Sun 01 Aug 2010, 03:32

"Nope." she smiled and tried not to laugh at his excitement, though she really did want that back. "Just a dusty old notebook." Alycia commented, she followed his lead and stood up as well, "With just a bunch of garbage written in it." she shrugged her shoulders wondering if he would hand it back now.

Post by Guest Sun 01 Aug 2010, 19:58

Jasmeet wasn't sure where she found find Rave. She had looked all over the castle for him, but hadn't found him.

I wanted to wish him a happy birthday, she thought. Closing her eyes, she sat herself down in the exact place him and her had been a few weeks ago.

In her hand, she clutched a green box. She knew he liked that colour, and smiled to herself.

Hopefully, he'll like this present.

Looking up towards the Lake, she decided to wait there for him.

Post by Guest Tue 03 Aug 2010, 18:12

Alycia Moreau wrote:"Nope." she smiled and tried not to laugh at his excitement, though she really did want that back. "Just a dusty old notebook." Alycia commented, she followed his lead and stood up as well, "With just a bunch of garbage written in it." she shrugged her shoulders wondering if he would hand it back now.

Raven grinned seeing her stand as well. Raising his brow he put the notebook behind him and stuffed it in the waistband of his pants. "It looks like it's more than a dusty old notebook. I think I'll take a look, but first...."
    Seeing Jas, he ran over that way and wondered if Alycia would follow.
    "Hey, Jas. What's up?"

Post by Guest Tue 03 Aug 2010, 18:16

Jasmeet heard a familiar voice, she looked up at the boy she had been waiting for. Her face lit up and she smiled at him. Standing up, she decided to give him a hug. Hopefully, he wouldn't mind she thought, after all it is his birthday.

Letting go of the birthday boy, she happily said, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY Rave, I've been waiting for ages," she teased.

Holding out the present in front of her, she added, "This is for you. Hope you like it," she smiled.

Post by Guest Tue 03 Aug 2010, 18:19

Raven stood shocked when Jas hugged him, then looked curiously at the present. How in the world did people all over the place know it was his birthday? Looking at Jas seeing her so happy, he smiled and accepted the gift. He held it up and was happy to see that there was no airholes in the thing. He recalled Will's present for Alice and shook his head. Opening it slowly he gazed inside then looked at Jas.

Post by Guest Tue 03 Aug 2010, 18:33

Jasmeet smiled at him as his shocked face, and urged him to open his presents. She knew that he would like them, after all there were three books on mythology and one on Quidditch.

As he ripped the wrapper around the books, she remebered the names, The Story of King Arthur and His Knights, Mythology: Timeless Tales of Gods and Heroes, The Last Days of the Romanovs: Tragedy at Ekaterinburg and Quidditch Through The Ages.

Post by Guest Tue 03 Aug 2010, 18:37

Raven couldn't help but blink and gape at the books in awe. These were books that he would seriously wear the bindings out of. He had no idea which book he would read first. The Story of King Arthur and His Knights, Mythology: Timeless Tales of Gods and Heroes, The Last Days of the Romanovs: Tragedy at Ekaterinburg.
    He looked up at Jas again. "How did you...when did you...? And why?"

Post by Guest Tue 03 Aug 2010, 18:41

Jasmeet was shocked at his question, he hadn't liked the presents?

Nervously, she decided to answer his questions. "Um, well you had told me that you liked mythology so I thought that you'd like these books. Some of them are my favourite as well, so I thought I'd give them a try," stepping back, she added, "I sent my mum a owl and she sent them to me and anyway WHAT do you mean by why?" she scolded.

Post by Guest Tue 03 Aug 2010, 18:52

Raven laughed at her expression. Shaking his head he rplied, "I really do love them, Jas. Seriously. I was just curious why. I mean we haven't known each other that long and I really didn't tell you when my birthday was. How did you find that out, anyways? You're not the first person who's wished me a happy birthday, but I don't recall telling anyone exactly when that was."

Post by Guest Tue 03 Aug 2010, 19:00

"There's a bloody notice down in the Great Hall with all the names for people who's birthdays were coming up that's why," Will came down from above a nearby hill carrying four wrapped presents in his arms. He raised an eyebrow at Raven, ready for some sort of quip about his tiara and earrings.

"You know it caused me great pains to find you, boob," Will grumbled. He had to endure all the laughs and jeers searching for the Slytherin. "And just to give you your present. Happy Birthday boob."

He offered the brightly colored presents, giving great care not to tell what's in them like Alice and the others warned him about.

Post by Guest Tue 03 Aug 2010, 19:03

Jasmeet grinned at Will and nodded her head. "Yeah, you really are out of it Rave. I mean how could you have not known? You walk past the Great Hall everyday."

She was curious about the present that Will had just given to Rave, she couldn't wait to see what it was.

Post by Guest Tue 03 Aug 2010, 19:05

Raven looked up at Will and snickered. He really was trying not to laugh, but it was hard. Then hearing what he said about the notice, groaned. "Great. Bloody Profs can't keep a secret anymore."
    He stuck out his tongue at Jas. "Like I actually read the notices."
    Canting his head, a grin coming back onto his face he imagined how it must have been for Will to go about the school looking for him while wearing his accessories. "So, when does your look go out of fashion, Wilma?"

Post by Guest Tue 03 Aug 2010, 19:09

"Wednesday," Will grumbled, trying not to think about the silver tiara and matching earrings despite their obvious weight on his head. "Too long if you ask me."

"Now," He tapped the presents, grinning. "I'm gonna give you a few hints on what these little buggers are. There are four obviously. But here's the little riddle: when we're a little older and we need to fend off the rabid girls, this is what you'll use as an excuse to hide from them. You've been saying it so far all year. Bigger hint: these came from the most awesome joke shop this side of the English Channel."

Post by Guest Tue 03 Aug 2010, 19:11

Jasmeet snickered, "He looks more like a Wilma now, don't you agree Rave? But like I said before the colour blue would have suited him more. Make his eyes stand out," she teased.

Sighing, she said, "And anyway, answering your question from before. Yes, we haven't known each other for long, but we do know each other. You've been there for me everytime I needed someone. Plus, we're the Slythergriffinclaws and the new Golden Trio."

Hearing what Will had just said before, she said, "You guys want to sit down, I can bet this is going to take awhile."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 08:38