Hogwarts Portus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Davis, Jen

Davis, Jen Empty Davis, Jen

Post by Guest Tue 20 Jul 2010, 01:57

Jen was very nervous. She was so excited to come to Hogwarts and learn magic, but to actually be presented with a feather that she had to move, finally, after all this time watching her parents do magic? How nerve racking! She scolded herself softly to focus. She said the incantation, nothing happened. "Oh no!" She said out loud to herself. Then she remembered, She had to do the swish and flick motion with her wand. She tried the Incantation again. "Wingardium Leviosa" she whispered clearly, doing the proper wand motion. It worked! She got her feather to levitate!

Homework:

1. What is the charm for today?- The Levitation charm, "Wingardium Leviosa" specifically.

2. What object was being bounced around earlier?- A muggle basketball.

3. What is the key points of Physics?- Motion and rest.

4. How does physics apply to charms?- They both make objects move. Charms use magic to make things move, physics uses gravity.

5. What is the incantation of todays charm?- Wingardium Leviosa

Davis, Jen Empty Re: Davis, Jen

Post by Guest Tue 20 Jul 2010, 03:26

I was going to tell you to post this under the Lesson One thread, but it seems like that's closed. I'd probably just send the Professor an Owl in that case.

Last edited by Sveta Romanova on Tue 20 Jul 2010, 05:27; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Tue 20 Jul 2010, 05:20

Jen listened to what Sveta was telling her and began to blush a bit in embarrassment as she replied, "Thank you. Hopefully the professor will see my homework even though I didn't post under the proper thread. I think I'll just see what happens and hope I don't lose Hufflepuff any house points."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 06:01