Hogwarts Portus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beside the Lake

Beside the Lake - Page 3 Empty Re: Beside the Lake

Post by Guest Fri 23 Jul 2010, 13:07

Theresa's smile grew "that was the plan, confuse you so much for revenge that you called me crazy and random" she said before quickly hopping to her feet. She bowed deeply at her friends "thank you for this award of crazy moments, I would like to thank my friends who inspire me and the house elf who gave me a lot of sugar, thank you" she said before sitting down again.

Post by Guest Fri 23 Jul 2010, 13:10

Hilary laughed, making a mental note to talk to the house elves about how much sugar they were, from now on, allowed to give her friend.

"I want to duel someone again," she said, randomly, her thoughts going back to her duel with Lauren. "I have too much energy from the debate in History and I want to get rid of it. And it seems like the safest method of doing so."

Post by Guest Fri 23 Jul 2010, 13:13

Theresa grinned madly "I havent dueled yet" she said cheerfully. She had heard that it wasnt fun from that Ravenclaw but it must be if Hilary wanted to do it. "I just want to get some more sugar from the house elves" she said hurredly as she stood up and brushed the soil and leaves off her skirt.

Post by Guest Fri 23 Jul 2010, 13:15

Hilary stood up and stretched. "I think I'm going to head back to the castle, if you don't mind. It's getting late and I want to try to get a few more things done before I go to bed tonight. I'll talk to you later! Don't over do it on the sugar, please!"

She grabbed her bag and headed back towards the castle.

Post by Guest Fri 23 Jul 2010, 13:42

Theresa laughed "alright, I will talk to you later and don't worry, I will make sure I don't have too much" she said, grinning as she crossed her fingers behind her back. "Have fun for your next duel" she said cheerfully before she went into her bag to get the sugar stick that she got from the kitchens. She couldn't help but wonder what they were planning.

Post by Guest Fri 23 Jul 2010, 13:49

Lauren, fed up with being stuck inside the castle, felt like some fresh air, so she wandered down to the lake, which was turning into her normal daily routine. She immediately spotted Hilary walking away from the group of girls, and Lauren waved to her friend, but kept walking. She walked over the Resa and Shelby. "Hiya!" Lauren said. "What's cracking?"

Post by Guest Fri 23 Jul 2010, 13:57

Shelby lay on her back and contemplated bashing her head on the ground until she was unconscious. "Stupid Will Black, stupid History of Magic," she grumbled under her breath.

She glanced at Lauren when she heard her voice. "Lauren, thank goodness you're here. Please tell Resa that she's the most stubborn person you know. She's completely refusing to talk to Rain."

Post by Guest Fri 23 Jul 2010, 13:58

Theresa smiled as she looked up and quickly ate the rest of her sugar stick. "Hi Lauren, all sorts, these two are mental, apparently I am stubborn and I still don't know if that thing was the squid's girlfriend or not, how are you?" she asked in one breath before she took another sugar stick out of her bag.

Post by Guest Fri 23 Jul 2010, 14:02

Shelby snatched the sugar stick out of Resa's hand and grabbed her friend's bag, pulling out all the rest of her stash and tossed them all into the lake. She made a mental note to have a word with the house elves in the kitchens. "You don't need anymore sugar," she said as she happily watched the sugar dissolve in the water.

Post by Guest Fri 23 Jul 2010, 14:06

Theresa's jaw dropped as she watched the suagr dissolve "I cant believe you did that, now I am going to have to get more from the house elves, they were nice" she said. She grinned "the things in that lake will probably have a sugar rush now which I dont have" she said. She looked back up at the castle, wondering if she should go back to the kitchens before sticking her tongue out "I am not stubborn" she denied.

Post by Guest Fri 23 Jul 2010, 14:12

Lauren laughed at the antics of her friends. "Resa, you are stubborn... But then again, we all are a little aren't we? I know I definitely am!" Lauren said smiling, "What's up with Will Black, did he yell at you again, in History of Magic?" Lauren asked her friend, after hearing her mumbling about the Ravenclaw boy. Lauren smiled as Shelby took the sugar off of Resa. She held out her hand, "Where's mine!?"

Post by Guest Fri 23 Jul 2010, 14:15

theresa pouted "you could have had some if she didn't randomly throw them into the lake, for no reason whatsoever" she said. She skipped over to them and sat down, picking at the grass, She looked up "I feel like climbing" she said as she skipped to the tree and climbed to the lowest branch.

Last edited by Theresa Cotgrave on Fri 23 Jul 2010, 14:19; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Fri 23 Jul 2010, 14:17

"You don't need any either," Shelby stuck her tongue out at Lauren. "You're crazy enough without it. And no, he did not yell at me, if he did, I'd yell back. People get one free pass with me before I dish it back. He used his pass so now he's pushing it. Him and these two Slytherins, but I don't know their names so he's the only one I can vocalize my anger about. They're starting to really get on my nerves," she complained.

Post by Guest Fri 23 Jul 2010, 14:20

Lauren sighed as she watched the candy float in the river. She was hungry. "Oh.. Really? That's no good. You should try and ignore him, which I'm sure will be hard, as his head takes up the entire space of a room." Lauren laughed at her own joke. She leaned back against the grass.

"I am having trouble in Astronomy.. I have no idea about anything to do with telescopes! Oh well. I probably should head to the library at some stage and research the paper that's due today! Oops! To much gossip, not enough work!"

Post by Guest Fri 23 Jul 2010, 14:23

Theresa grinned "I don't take these subjects so I cant help so I will hurry to the kitchens and get more sugar sticks for me and you Lauren" she said cheerfully, She rushed down the tree and looked at Shelby "you want anything while I am there?" she asked before she went to get the food.

Post by Guest Fri 23 Jul 2010, 14:30

Shelby sighed and waved Theresa away, knowing there was nothing she could do to stop her friend from consuming more sugar. 'I suppose I can just throw whatever she brings back into the lake again,' she thought.

"Will can be level headed when he wants to be, but I don't think that he's making an effort to understanding my argument," she sighed again. "You should probably do that homework. I'd help you, but I don't take Astronomy.

Post by Guest Fri 23 Jul 2010, 14:33

Lauren laughed as Resa left to go back to the kitchen for more sugar. She'd help her stop Shelby, if she planned to throw the sugar back in the water again. "Don't worry so much about him. I think he's an arrogant toerag anyway! Yeah, I really should do that paper.. I'll get around to it!" Lauren said, always the procrastinator!

Post by Guest Fri 23 Jul 2010, 14:36

Theresa grinned as she skipped back out of the castle, her bag full of sugar sticks. She put one in her mouth as she sat next to Lauren. "The house elves were surprised to see me back so soon but they gave me a lot" she said cheerfully as she opened her bag and handed some to Lauren. "I really love these things, never heard about them until a few hours ago" she said as she quickly stuck another one in her mouth.
    "I swear, if one more person says 'Rain' I am going to scream and I am not stubborn" she said.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 02:21