Hogwarts Portus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bradley, the dandy frog. Needs a few allies now...

Bradley, the dandy frog. Needs a few allies now... - Page 2 Empty Re: Bradley, the dandy frog. Needs a few allies now...

Post by Guest Sun 22 Aug 2010, 04:11

"Summoning Charms are very valuable spells, Alex, you must know that," she said empathically, laughing at Alex's words of wisdom. "I should probably, but at least Cauliflower counts as a vegetable, otherwise I'd probably be dead right now,"

Cass returned the hug. She had been planning to do this for Alex for a while, she look like she needed something to be happy about. "So, chocolate frogs, anyone?"

Bradley ribbited.
    "Bradley, that's cannibalism!"

Just as she said that, Bradley ribbeted loudly looking pointedly behind them. That meant an animal was close by. Predator, probably,
    "Run Alex!" she spluttered as she pulled Alex out of the forest, her heart whirring.

Bradley, the dandy frog. Needs a few allies now... - Page 2 Empty Re: Bradley, the dandy frog. Needs a few allies now...

Post by Guest Sun 22 Aug 2010, 04:18

"i'll need to remebr that one sumoning charm i thought that but I didn't hear you say anything don't tell me you can do spell's without speaking now" she asked her friends. Alex laughed "never heard of a cannible frog before! i'll take one" she said sitting down and picking one up. She thought about telling cass their and then but she didn't want to take away from how happy she was. Later she promised herself. Before she dragged her out of the forest.
    Amy Mitchell
    Amy Mitchell
    Headmistress
    Headmistress

Bradley, the dandy frog. Needs a few allies now... - Page 2 Trans

Post by Amy Mitchell Sun 22 Aug 2010, 04:41

Twenty points from Ravenclaw for going into the forest.

-Professor Mitchell

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:36