Hogwarts Portus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Under a Gnarled Tree

Under a Gnarled Tree - Page 2 Empty Re: Under a Gnarled Tree

Post by Guest Sat 31 Jul 2010, 14:06

Jasmeet eyed Will, "Oh well, if only there is some entertainment in the next few days. I only think the only time I'd really be in any contact with anyone new next year is when I'm giving them a punishment. Anyway, have you noticed; no House is really losing points at all. It's just so quiet, and everyone gets points in every class."

Post by Guest Sat 31 Jul 2010, 14:54

"It's quiet because everyone's holed up in their dorms out of pure terror," Will noted dryly. "I've been seeing the same people over and over these days. I almost feel like we're under some sort of lockdown..."

He fidgeted under the tree. The lack of students these days were becoming a bit suspicious. He wondered if Professor Lewis ate them all.

"Lets hope something interesting comes up soon, or I'll just die of boredom!"

Post by Guest Sat 31 Jul 2010, 16:16

Jasmeet nodded, "Yeah. It's just been classes, homework and everything. That's why I try to come out to the Lake more often so I can get fresh air and perhaps meet someone from the gang. All I've seen basically are the other Gryffindors and Hufflepuffs because they are in basically all my classes. The teachers should rotate everyone more often."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 03:12