Hogwarts Portus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Petition

Petition - Page 2 Empty Re: Petition

Post by Guest Fri 13 Aug 2010, 00:50

"oh sorry I'm Alexandra but Alex is fine" she smiled at the huffpff girl"so cass said someting about a petition to help animals in the lake but that was all she said" she told Theresa "what are you planning to do to help them?" she asked the girl.

Post by Guest Fri 13 Aug 2010, 01:00

Theresa smiled and nodded as she opened her notebook again "well, there was a lot of things have happened around or in the lake that has either, broken the homes of different animals, left them injured or even killed them" she said. "My idea is this petition and by signing it people are agreeing to either be careful around and in the lake or help me which involves swimming deep in the lake, helping the creatures, healing them and telling people off who do anything to hurt them, I am thinking about keeping some of the less dangerous, small creatures in the room of requirements so they can heal properly" she explained.

Post by Guest Fri 13 Aug 2010, 01:30

"that's a really good idea" she smiled at Theresa "I would love to help you out. I'll sign your etition but i'm willing to come with you when you dive into the deep of the lake. I can also try and get and some more people to help you out sign your petition." she said to the girl "that's a good idea keeping the smaller ones so they can heal. My mother is very intrested in animals and study's them so I have some knowlage that may help you out." she finished

Post by Guest Fri 13 Aug 2010, 01:36

Theresa smiled "thanks, the animals in the lake probably need all the help they can get, I saw some fourth years the other day throwing huge stones into the lake which looked like they could have done serious damage" she said. She was fine with people throwing stones into the lake for fun but those stones she saw were like five pounds in weight.
    "Animals really are fascinating, some people usually underestimate them" she said as she showed Alex the petition.

Post by Guest Fri 13 Aug 2010, 01:40

Alex returned the girls smile but it was gone when she heard about the stone throwing. "that's horrible I mean i people want to throw stones I men go ahead but only little ones" Alex gasped some people just didn't care about animals. Alex happily signed her petition. "owl me when you are planning to do the dive thing I'll go and see if can find a few people to sign the petition and help with the dive thing" she said "I'll send them down. See you later" she said smiling at the girl.

Post by Guest Fri 13 Aug 2010, 01:47

Theresa nodded "I know, throwing small stones is fun but it is dangerous to the poor animals in the lake when they throw heavy or huge ones" she said. "Alright, thanks, I'll owl you, it may be soon, depending on how my research goes" she said as she put her petition back in her notebook.

Post by Guest Fri 13 Aug 2010, 01:55

Violet spotted Theresa down by the lake "hey Theresa" she smiled she had met the irl on the train but hadn't spoken to her since she hoped she rembered her. "Alex sent me she said you were starting a petition for the animals in the lake" she said when Alex had told her she came straight away. Alex knew her love for animals. "she didn't go into much detail about it though she was trying to find others too" she said. "so what is your plan?" she asked her.

Post by Guest Fri 13 Aug 2010, 02:03

Theresa looked up and smiled when she recognised the girl who was walking to the lake. "Hey Violet" she said cheerfully, she was happy that so many girls seemed interested in the petition, it was going great.

"Well, my idea is this petition that people can sign, most of the animals in the lake have been left with broken homes, injured or even dead because of things that have happened at the lake, if people sign the petition then they can either promise to be safe around or in the lake or help me which would involve swimming deep in the lake to help the animals, clearing up some of the homes, healing the animals and I am thinking about getting some of the less dangerous, small animals and putting them in fish tanks in the Room of Requirements so it is easier to heal them" she said as she opened her notebook.

Post by Guest Fri 13 Aug 2010, 02:11

" I would love to help you with the dive thing theresa" she told the girl. "is their anything else I can do to help until you're ready to do the first dive?" she asked her. "you're plan sounds really good and I'm sure it will work out." she told her.

Post by Guest Fri 13 Aug 2010, 02:20

"I hope it will work, the animals in the lake seem to have no real respect but they disserve just as much as us or the animals in the forest" Theresa said. She thought for a moment "I dont have anything planned yet, just letting people know about the petition and watching out for people possibly hurting or being dangerous towards the animals of the lake" she said.

Post by Guest Fri 13 Aug 2010, 02:26

"I'm just glad that someone is doin something to help them" she told her "some people are very horrible to animals and someones got to do something about it let me know when you're planning your dive or if ther's anything I can do to help you I guess I'll see you around Bye" she said before turning and walking back to the castle.

Post by Guest Fri 13 Aug 2010, 02:32

Theresa smiled "exactly, they cant defend themselves so someone has to do it" she agreed. She looked over her petition and closed her notebook, she nodded "ok, I will owl you if anything comes up, thanks" she said. She looked back to the lake, she was glad that so many people were willing to help the animals, it was great. She sat down by the edge of the water and took a book out of her bag, looking through what animals could be in the lake.

Post by Guest Thu 19 Aug 2010, 21:44

"Hey, Theresa, we got more recruits coming, all thanks to yours truly. Get your sign-up sheet out, girl," she beamed. "we're almost hitting fifteen members! Not bad," she said, grinning. "just remind them what job we're doing. Oh, by the way, I was wondering if you wanted to make the group have a name, and have meetings and stuff. I thought I could do the secreterial work?"

Now where was Alex Black and Cat Black?

Post by Guest Thu 19 Aug 2010, 21:57

"Hey Theresa! hey Pecan! I came down here to join the Petition! Hope I am not too late! Look I even brought someone with me!" Alex said as she greeted Theresa and Pecan with a wave and gestured to Cat.

"So we are like totally ready for I guess what our duty calls for and stuff like that. Look, Cat's even volunteering to get placards done!" she added, smiling brightly at the three girls.

Post by Guest Thu 19 Aug 2010, 22:39

Cat glared at Alex. "I was joking you know." She grinned at Theresa. "Always happy to help out, and I think this is a great idea. Congrats on being wondrous my dear." Cat gave a small, flourishing bow spontaneously, immediately wondering why she did so. "Er, sorry about that. I think I'm feeling theatrical... anyways..."

Post by Guest Thu 19 Aug 2010, 22:50

"Now what did I do to suggest that you were not dear Cat?" Alex asked with feigned innocence. "Anyways, like where can I sign up? I mean, if you do have a sign up sheet. By the way, after the dive, what is your next event for helping up in the cleaning and up-keeping of the lake?" Alex asked quickly, hoping to change the subject.

Post by Guest Thu 19 Aug 2010, 23:21

Cat rolled her eyes and lightly punched Alex. "Pain." she muttered at her in a joking tone. "I was being sarcastic." she paused. "Very sarcastic." She turned to Theresa. "Also along those lines, is it just the lake life, or will we be extending our reach to other animals as well?"

Post by Guest Fri 20 Aug 2010, 02:00

Theresa laughed as she listened to the two girls "hey guys" she said before she took her notebook out of her bag. "I do have a sign up sheet in here" she said as she took the petition out of her book. She thought about their questions before nodding "after we replant some of the enviroment down there for the animals then some people, that is if they don't mind of course, are going to be looking after Plimplies until they are all healthy again" she said, gesturing to the fishbowls at the edge of the lake with plimpies. "I was thinking about other animals to, they all deserve the same respect and the same help" she said as she passed them the sign up sheet.

Post by Guest Fri 20 Aug 2010, 02:10

"Uh-uh!" Alex said, nodding her head as she signed up her name on the sign up sheet, then handed it to Cat.

"Thats a pretty noble deed you are doing here Theresa! I mean, other than being kind. Though if you ask me REALLLLLL truthfully, then I am not joining as much for the animals as for the ecosystem of the Lake! I really like it!"

Post by Guest Fri 20 Aug 2010, 02:15

"The idea is to help both, the animals and the environment are like a pair, one is always at it's best with the other" Theresa said, smiling when she looked at how many signatures she had not, it was great. "I like what I am doing so it is fun to help" she said. "There is actually some, what looks like small creators that Indiana found, we are hopping to fill them in and get rid of some of the rubble that's in there" she said.

Post by Guest Fri 20 Aug 2010, 02:19

"And what do these small creatures do exactly?" Alex asked as she looked down over Theresa's shoulder to read the long list of names associated with the petition.

"And while we are at it, what are they called? And what do they look like? Oh, and now do we have to go around as mini Girl Scouts, stopping people from damaging the Lake as Pecan does?"

Post by Guest Fri 20 Aug 2010, 02:29

Theresa smiled as she listened to all the questions, some actually gave her more ideas. "They are Plimpies, some are badly hurt and we hope to heal them before letting them back in the lake, some are minor but there are a few with broken legs and one even looks like it has one leg" she said. "Plimpies are round fish with short legs which is so cute, they only eat lake snails and stuff which means that they are harmless" she said.
    She laughed at the last question "I didn't know she did that, I gotta' thank her, anyway, if you want to then it would be a big help to the lake" she said.

Post by Guest Fri 20 Aug 2010, 08:59

Cat signed the sheet and handed it back to Theresa. "She does do that," she said about Cass with a smile, "Made me feel very guilty about my little experiment in the world of trout tickling. What kind of damage control are we doing?" she asked, trying to remember what she'd learnt about water life ecosystems.

Post by Guest Fri 20 Aug 2010, 09:09

Theresa put the sheet back in her notebook and smiled "good ol' Cass, always helping" she said. "Right now, we have asked all the Heads of Houses for help, we are going to replant in the lake, we need to take care of the little Plimplies until they heal and we can take them back to the lake and we need to get rid of some of the rubble that I found down there that is not doing the water any good" she said.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 09:46