Hogwarts Portus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Relaxation, A Necessary Part Of Learning

Relaxation, A Necessary Part Of Learning Empty Relaxation, A Necessary Part Of Learning

Post by Guest Sun 22 Aug 2010, 02:42

Alice sighed leaning against a tree closing her eyes and sighed, she was getting irritated over nothing again. She just needed some time by herself after being ill to take in nature and have some nice deep breathing excercises. She started feeling restless so she walked up to the shore sitting down and not caring about the fact she was getting her robes dirty as she gently moved the tip of her finger in the water watching it's surface ripple disturbing its mildly calm water of the day. She wondered what everyone else was up to as she made shapes in the water through the ripples.

Relaxation, A Necessary Part Of Learning Empty Re: Relaxation, A Necessary Part Of Learning

Post by Guest Sun 22 Aug 2010, 02:46

Alex noticed a girl sitting by the lake she walked over to her hoping she wasn't disturbing her "hello" she smiled at the hufflepuff "I'm Alexanra. Do you mind if I join you?"she asked her. "I hope i'm not disturbing you or anything please if you wan't to be by yourself just tell me to go away I won't take it offensivley" she said to the girl.

Relaxation, A Necessary Part Of Learning Empty Re: Relaxation, A Necessary Part Of Learning

Post by Guest Sun 22 Aug 2010, 02:53

Alice turned towards the girl and gave a small smile making a welcoming gesture, "Feel free to join me.", she said noticing the girl was a Ravenclaw she wondered if she knew Harmony, then again it was a bit hard not to know Harmony. "Welcome to Relaxation Central, please leave your bags at the door and we will send them up to your room for you." She really needed to stop making weird intros, but she loved her little corny sayings too much.

Post by Guest Sun 22 Aug 2010, 03:02

Alex laughed as she dropped her bags and walked over to join the girl. "sorry, i don't know who you are I havem't seen you around much and we haven't had the pleasure of meeting yet" she said sitting down next to the hufflepuff. "a bit of relaxation is just what I need it's been a long week" she said.

Post by Guest Sun 22 Aug 2010, 03:50

"I very much know what you mean, and that's not exactly surprising that you haven't seen me I'm usually off doing something alone or with a few other people. By the way my name is Alice, nice to meet you.", Alice smiled at the girl, she very much knew what the girl was talking about having one heck of a week herself. She moved her hand through the shallow water looking for smooth rocks she could possibly skip across the lake. "Ever skipped rocks before?"

Post by Guest Sun 22 Aug 2010, 04:09

"Yes when I was little we lived close to a loch, sorry a lake. I'm scottish and I keep callin it a loch and no one has a clue what i'm on about" she laughed. She put her hand under the surface and began to search. "so what about you where do you stay when you're not at hogwarts?"

Post by Guest Sun 22 Aug 2010, 04:21

"I kind of knew loch meant lake, I ran across a book once about the 'Loch Ness Monster'. Also I live on the countryside a couple hours from London in a small house, it's nice and quiet and usually not very many people are around. We have this small pond in the back of our house as well. Not quite used to the amount of people at Hogwarts." Alice chuckled remembering when her family would take her out to the pond and they would all skip rocks together.

Post by Guest Sun 22 Aug 2010, 04:39

Alex smiled "it sounds nice there" she said to the girl, Before turning back to the lake. "oh, i am so sorry i've got to go. I'll try and come back and find you later or i'll see you around, it was lovely to meet you i'm so sorry" she said before waving at the girl and hurrying off back to the castle.

Post by Guest Sun 22 Aug 2010, 04:46

Alice waved as she watched the girl run back into the castle, it was nice meeting new people and she hoped to see the girl again. She was pretty sure the girl's name was alex or something of the like, the girl had never said her name. Oh well she would eventually run into her again. She got up picking up the rocks she had found and leaned against a decently close tree beginning to skim the rocks across the water.

Post by Guest Sun 22 Aug 2010, 04:50

"Alice!" Harmony called, tackling her best friend. "How's my Soul Sissttttteerrrr! I've missed you ya silly goose!"

She smiled brightly. Finally! She hadn't seen Alice for some time now, and Harmony had been missing her dearly. They were friends to the end after all, and Harmony had been ready to just break into the Hufflepuff common room to get her.

Post by Guest Sun 22 Aug 2010, 05:10

Alice fell over nearly missing a rock she let out a sigh of relief, apparently luck was on her side and she wouldn't have to go to the infirmary yet. "Hey Harmzy, and you do know it is not exactly safe to tackle someone let alone someone that isn't paying attention." She pointed towards the rock by her head raising an eyebrow. Still she couldn't help but smile, for she had missed her friend quite a lot while she was in bed feeling ill.

Post by Guest Sun 22 Aug 2010, 05:21

"But your never paying attention, and I missed my Soul Sister," Harmony said, laughing as she teased her. "Besides, you can deal with the weight. I'm a stick, remember?"

She rolled her eyes at all the things they had said to each other over the years. "Besides, the rock just wanted to play. It isn't his fault you almost hit him. It's yours."

Post by Guest Sun 22 Aug 2010, 05:41

"Oh yes I'm sure the rock wanted to play, but the rock would have caused a lot of pain to the other player. And I do technically pay attention to things I just get too focused on other things." Alice stuck her tounge out at her friend chuckling before she asked, "So what's Hogwarts been up to without me?"

Post by Guest Sun 22 Aug 2010, 05:56

"A lot," Harmony said, shrugging her shoulders. "Classes have been rather hectic, but it's fun. Cass, Indiana, and I have a detention to attend, and I won the very first Parchment War. You should play with us next time! It's really really fun!"

Harmony thought back to how Cass and Theresa had faced of to herself and Indiana. It was a great game to play, especially since the RoR could become anything they wanted it to be.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content