Hogwarts Portus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Isolation...

Isolation... Empty Isolation...

Post by Guest Fri 27 Aug 2010, 10:38

Dixie walked out onto the grounds, coming out of her dorm for the first time in quite a few days. Humming the song 'Zippety Doo Dah,' Dixie had finally figured out what she wanted to do with her life. She wanted to travel the world and join the Peace Corps.
    Flopping onto the grass, she pulled off her robe, revealing her tie dye shirt and Hippie necklaces.
    She began to meditate, imagining carrots with peace signs carved into them.

Isolation... Empty Re: Isolation...

Post by Guest Fri 27 Aug 2010, 10:42

Jasmeet was walking along the grounds of the Hogwarts castle, when she a familiar figure before her. She recognised that it was Dixie, who was in deep concentration.

Quieting down the sound she was making, she walked up to the girl. Taking a deep breath, she whispered into the Hufflepuff's ear, "Boo!"

Post by Guest Fri 27 Aug 2010, 10:45

Dixie slowly put her hands down onto the ground, and slowly opened her eyes. Seeing 'jasmeet, she smiled, and resumed meditating for a last moment. Screaming at the sky for a moment, she turned to Jazz and asked slowly "Hello. I haven't seen you in days, dude. What's going on up there?"

Post by Guest Fri 27 Aug 2010, 11:05

Jasmeet looked at the girl, and smiled, "Hey Dixie, haven't seen you either. I felt really bad in Potions. Sorry," she muttered apologetically.

"Doing meditation? Can I join or are you finished for the day?" she asked. "I've just been busy with the exams and study, haven't stepped out of my Common Room for a very long time. What have you been doing?"

Post by Guest Fri 27 Aug 2010, 11:07

Harmony whistled as she walked down to the lake. She could see Jasmeet and Dixie in the distance.

"How's it going guys?" She asked, stopping near them. "Way to join the Parchment War, Jas. It's gonna be amazing. I hope at least one of the teachers I invited takes a whack at it."

Post by Guest Fri 27 Aug 2010, 11:10

Dixie responded to 'jasmeet, saying slowly "Go ahead, dude. I'm trying to find my inner whale. Anyways, whales are big, you know? It's more about the dolphins man... Hi Harmony Lupin. I saw you coming and all..... What's with your paper war man? Violence isn't the answer, dude."

Post by Guest Fri 27 Aug 2010, 11:11

Jasmeet beamed at the Ravenclaw girl, "Hey Harmy, you took the intiative, I had to sign up! I'm looking forward to it, hopefully everything goes as planned. But I hardly doubt it, I'm completely confused with what we have to do," she muttered.

"Oh and the Quidditch match is this weekend!"

Post by Guest Fri 27 Aug 2010, 11:13

"Confused eh? I can clear up any questions that you happen to have." Harmony replied. "Just ask away. And Dix, it's not a real paper war. Silly Puff. We fight with real things, only at the end there's a duel."

She shrugged. "With magic of course, since this is the magical school. And I can't wait for Quidditch this weekend!"

Post by Guest Fri 27 Aug 2010, 11:19

Dixie smiled, and closed her eyes at the mention of Quidditch, which seemed like the most important thing in the world back then.... Before she discovered whales and world peace.
    Humming and raising her arms, meditating, she wondered how many bottles of come it took to make a a pyramaid with a base of 476577.
    Dixie suddenly fell forward, in mid-meditation. A ball hit her on the back of the head, and she blacked out for a second.
    Snapping her head back up, she pushed her glasses up her nose-to find she had no glasses.
    Looking down, vision blurred, she saw a colorful shirt that looked ridiculous.
    Turning around, she squinted trying to figure who threw it.

Post by Guest Fri 27 Aug 2010, 11:31

"Oi you okay, Dix?" Harmony asked, slightly worried for her friend.

She saw the little brat who threw the ball at Dixie, and he was going to get a little hex the next time she saw him in the hallways.

"You look a little disoriented," Harmony said, holding three fingers up. "How many fingers am I holding up?"

Post by Guest Fri 27 Aug 2010, 11:39

Dixie squinted, feeling the bulk of... Necklaces?? Looking down, she saw fifty necklaces of peace signs. Wondering if this was some sort of pratical joke, she leaned forward, trying to see Harmonys fingers.
    With the tip of her nose about to confirm the finger number, Dixie declared "Seven. You have seven fingers up, right?"

Post by Guest Fri 27 Aug 2010, 11:45

Harmony blinked slightly, looking at her hand before peering back at Dixie, shaking her head.

"I'm pretty sure I don't have seven fingers on one hand, Pixie Stick," Harmony remarked, chuckling slightly. "It was three, in case you were wondering. Maybe you should put your glasses on, eh?"

Post by Guest Fri 27 Aug 2010, 11:54

"I'd put them on, if I knew where the heck they were... Anyways, did someone tie me up and make me look like a crazed hippie, because this is just weird. I'm wearing light up socks, for cryin out loud! I got to give the person credit, I look like a complete weirdo."
    Laughing, she squinted again, trying to figure out if Harmony was in front of her or a mike away, because she really couldn't tell.

Post by Guest Fri 27 Aug 2010, 11:57

Harmony squatted down to look Dixie right in the eye.

"I'm right in front of you dude. And Dix, you put that stuff on yourself. You were going on about Hippies, and the Peace Corps, things like that." Harmony said, feeling Dixie's forehead. "Are you feeling alright? I know Will had a nasty cold, and I wonder if you're getting it now."

Post by Guest Fri 27 Aug 2010, 12:02

Dixie shrugged, and ripped off a bandana that had found it's way onto her head somehow. Then she busted out laughing.
    "Peace Corps?? Hippies???? You gotta be kidding me... I wonder if Ravens taking his revenge by slipping a cookoo drought into my juice or something."
    Dixie resumed laughing, and kicked off the only shoe on her right foot.
    One shoe???

Post by Guest Fri 27 Aug 2010, 12:03

Harmony rose back up, shaking her head at her mysterious friend.

"I don't know Dixie. You spent an awful lot of time in your common room. Maybe you found your center or something, but then it didn't like being out here so it left." Harmony said, grinning slightly. "Besides, I like this Dixie better than the hippie Dixie."

Post by Guest Fri 27 Aug 2010, 12:10

Dixie had regained her composure, and grinned, taking off her gazillion bracelets. "Thanks, reading my journal, I'm starting to wonder whether or not I should head to the Hospital Wing. I dunno, I guess you're right: I've been spending WAAAAY too much time in the common room. I doubt I got it from Will, haven't seen him in weeks..."
    Dixie scratched her eyelid, to find black stuff smeared on her hand.
    What the....

Post by Guest Fri 27 Aug 2010, 12:37

Harmony shook her head, plopping down next to Dixie with a sigh.

"Well, it's a good thing neither of us caught the dreaded cold then. I don't know what I'd do if I was out of classes. I think I might go crazy holed up in one room for a long time." She said, looking out at the lake. "It's not a favorite past time of mine."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 06:27