Hogwarts Portus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

400 Chocolate Frogs. You Want Them?

400 Chocolate Frogs. You Want Them? - Page 2 Empty Re: 400 Chocolate Frogs. You Want Them?

Post by Guest Fri 06 Aug 2010, 21:40

Laughing along with Casserole, she wondered aloud "So why is a bald dude on this honored, revered Chocolate froggie card?" Turning the card over, she read the few sentences. "So THAT'S why Harry Petter is so famous! He killed the guy-well, sort of... But then again, he was an evil wizard anyways..."

Ripping open another frog, she glanced at the card. Helga HufflePuffle...

400 Chocolate Frogs. You Want Them? - Page 2 Empty Re: 400 Chocolate Frogs. You Want Them?

Post by Guest Fri 06 Aug 2010, 21:54

"Yeah, he was a bit of a big deal when Harry Petter was- hey, Petter? Dix, his name's Harry Potter. As in Lauren Potter."
    Cass couldnt do anything but shake and try to hold the widest smile off her face since the Grinch stole Christmas while she passed Dixie the third Founder's card.
    They were whittling 'em down. They'd have to make it a weekly do.

Post by Guest Fri 06 Aug 2010, 22:10

Blushing a bit, she muttered "Harry Potter... I knew there was something weird about Harry Peeter." Placing her card on her quickly growing card stack, she asked "Are you a muggleborn? Pure blood? An EXTREME pureblood? A half blood? Or are you faking your magical powers just because you thought it would be cool to infiltrate Hogwarts as a muggle?"
    Laughing at the thought of Casserole undercover, she opened another frog.

Post by Guest Fri 06 Aug 2010, 22:22

"I'm liason with Will- I'm an FBI Wizard Cop. Except, Bucko," said Cass, slyly grinning, conjuring up handcuffs from nowhere and slapping one sternly on Dixie's wrist, "We're not impersonating."
    Cass drew herself to full height, the grin getting bigger and bigger.
    "Or something like that."
    Cass tapped the handcuff again. "Zonko's," she said, as form of explanation, before pushing them, closed up her arm like a bracelet.
    "I'm mixed blood. Maybe got a few Purebloods. But we're a bit of everything, us Marlings. Not that there's many of us. You're muggle born, right? I remember worrying that you'd faint at the sight of a Choccie Frog. But obviously, you're made of sturdier stuff. I mean, you're a bomb waiting to explode!" Cass laughed in good humour.
    Dixie was da bomb!

Post by Guest Fri 06 Aug 2010, 22:43

Laughing out loud, (lol. Heh heh) Dixie wiggled her eyebrows and pulled out her precious deck of Exploding Snap cards. Taking her finger and running it over the tops with a snap, she said "I bet I'm the only girl at this school who can make an innocent piece of paper combust into flames... In fact, I've actually done that before! I was practicing Wingardium Leviosa." she added, taking out her wand. "Wanna see? I'll try not to set you on fire, I promise... Well, I dunno if I can keep that promise, but one can try!"

Post by Guest Fri 06 Aug 2010, 23:13

Cass' eyes brightened at the idea of fire. Fire was fun if not used responsibly.
    "I bet I'm the only girl who is going to be alive in the school that knows the Pyromaniac, and is still friends with her, If you blow up this castle," said Cass.
    "I wanna see, I wanna see!"

Post by Guest Fri 06 Aug 2010, 23:18

Giggling, she raised her eyebrow at Casserole. "Wait... You actually want to see me blow up the school? I don't really feel like doing that, since I just got a detention for blowing up the lake just a week ago... Though I suppose a small bit of flames wouldn't hurt."
    Placing a chocolate frog packet on the ground, she cleared her throat, and pointed her wand at it.
    Swishing and flicking, she said "Wingardium Leviosa!"
    To general disappointment, the packet rose up in the air. No explosions.

Post by Guest Fri 06 Aug 2010, 23:27

"Nah, I'll pass on the whole destroying the school-and killing every friend I know and love for now.
    She licked her hips eagerly as Dixie agreed to the idea of flames.
    But when the packet only rose, she had to clap. "When you don't want it to burn, you decimate everything in a mile radius, and when you do, you're perfect. How are you wired up Dixie?!"
    "Maybe you said the incantation wrong the last time. How about," Cass reached for her wand, "Incendium Leviosa!"

Post by Guest Fri 06 Aug 2010, 23:32

"Incendium Leviosa?"
    Out of the corner of her eye, she saw a flicker of orange...
    "AUUUGHHH!!!" Her sleeve was on fire! What was wrong with her, she definitely wasn't doing it on purpose!!
    Ripping off her cloak, she threw it on the ground and jumped up and down on it, similar to how a child would jump on a trampoline.
    "How do I do that?"

Post by Guest Fri 06 Aug 2010, 23:34

"Fancy meeting you two here," she said, walking towards the two girls. She smiled at them, "Hey Dixie, haven't seen you in ages or well since that day."

She seemed to be ending up wherever Cass was, it was actually funny, she and Cass only relied on these times to get to know each other better.

Post by Guest Fri 06 Aug 2010, 23:44

Gasping, Cass yelled, and rooted frantic for her pumpkin juice in her bag. She yanked the lid off and poured it over Dixie's robes that she had flung on the floor.
    "Eh, that time. That was me. You've given me the bug," she said sternly.
    Before she collapsed to the floor, laughing to the point of hysterics, tears escaping her eyes.

Post by Guest Fri 06 Aug 2010, 23:44

"Hey(jump jump) Jas(stamp!) what's up?"
    She hoped her friend felt better about the whole incident, she was sure that her banner made perhaps had evened out Will and Jasmeet... Or perhaps not.
    "I'm just putting out the fire here..."

Post by Guest Fri 06 Aug 2010, 23:49

"What happened?" she raised her brow, she gave a reassuring grin to Dixie to let her know that it was better than before not quite great.

"Actually who am I kidding? I'm asking the person that threw Exploding Snap cards into the lake," she teased.

“And everytime I see you Cass, do you always do something unusual?” she winked at the girl.

Last edited by Jasmeet Kaur on Fri 06 Aug 2010, 23:56; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Fri 06 Aug 2010, 23:52

"Her cloak was on fire," said Cass, rolling her eyes. "I didn't want her to burn into a crisp. Or ruin her school robes- us First Years only end up with one set, you know?"
    Trying to keep a straight face, Cass offered the now empty cup of Pumpkin Juice, shaking it infront of her face.
    "Jas. Stop Dixie from jumping."

Post by Guest Fri 06 Aug 2010, 23:54

Dixie held up her robe. Hmm... There was a hole, and it seemed a bit scorched on the sleeve, but it was still wearable. "Actually, I must correct you on that Jasmeet. Rabies and I threw in THREE DECKS of Exploding Snap cards, not three cards. As for the fire: Casserole here gave me a weird spell, and when I said it aloud... Well, boom. Originally, it was Wingardium Leviosa. I was trying to start a fire anyways, so..."

Post by Guest Fri 06 Aug 2010, 23:55

Jasmeet raised her brow at the two girls, why was that everytime she met those two, they were always up to something mischievous.

Rolling her eyes, she tried to remember the spell she had read in her textbook. She remembered one that would produce a jet of water from her wand.

Loudly, she aimed her wand at the fire on Dixie's cloak, "Aguamenti" she said.

Post by Guest Sat 07 Aug 2010, 00:14

Dixie stared, impressed. "Nice, where'd you learn that?" she asked, curious. If they had been taught that in class, then she would definitely use that spell on a daily basis, based on how many things tended to explode when she walked into a room. "Wait... So you already knew that spell, while I've been jumping up and down on the fire?"

Post by Guest Sat 07 Aug 2010, 00:17

"If you recall Dixie, I just got here, and I learnt it from the textbook. Thought it might come in handy," Jasmeet smirked at her, pleased that the spell had worked - even though it was her first time.

"I think you should put that into your memory bank, with all the things that you put on fire all the time," she teased.

"Just kidding".

Post by Guest Sat 07 Aug 2010, 00:18

"This girl always knows more than she lets on," said Cass knowingly, tapping her nose. "although she wasn't here for when the fire got out of hand. Jazzie's all damage control," she grinned toothily.
    Cass grinned when she realised all of the boxes had somehow moved a foot further away from the smoke.
    Bloody perceptive frogs.

Post by Guest Sat 07 Aug 2010, 00:20

Dixie shook her head. "Trust me, no matter what, I'll always be known as the pyromaniac. I wonder if there's some way we can cure it!" she leapt up, eyes glinting. "We can try to get rid of my tendency to set stuff on fire! It would be loads of fun, plus, it just might work!"
    Excited, she bit into a chocolate froggie.

Post by Guest Sat 07 Aug 2010, 00:22

"Actually Dixie, I love that about you. I was hoping maybe you might teach me, it would feel nice to be mischievous once in a while, and its a good thing I would know what to do before it got out of hand," she said.

"Though that plan of yours on helping you minimise doesn't sound that bad either. Can I have a chocolate frog?" she asked.

Post by Guest Sat 07 Aug 2010, 00:25

A grateful sigh came from Cass as Jaz offered to relieve her burden. "Thank you, so much!"
    Vowing that at least by tonight she'd get rid of thirty, which'd make it 400 Chocolate frogs to go through exactly, Cass handed Jaz a mini pile. "You can eat them here, with us or take some for later, all up to you!"

Post by Guest Sat 07 Aug 2010, 00:27

Dixie stood up, with a determined look in her eye. "But it would be so much fun, who knows what'll happen in the process. Minor explosions. Fires. It'll be so much fun!!"
    Tossing a chocolate frog to Jas, she said "Keep a look out for Reg Cattermole."

OOC- I'm trying to reach 550 postsby Sunday, so curing me might be a good way to do so. Lol

Post by Guest Sat 07 Aug 2010, 00:30

"I think I'll stay here with you guys for awhile. I've been looking for company all day, and I'm not letting this opportunity slip," she grinned.

"So what do you want to work on first Dixie?"

Opening up the chocolate frog, she placed it into her mouth and took a bite. She missed chocolate, seeing that card she had got she smirked, "Nope not Reg Cattermole, but I got Fred Weasley".

Post by Guest Sat 07 Aug 2010, 00:33

"Dixie," Cass rested a hand on Mixie's shoulder, "if we wanted rid of your psychotic tendancies to destroy, we would've thrown you in the river weeks ago- and don't think I won't: ask Catherine Black!- at which point you would've killed more fish, but anyway."
    Cass nodded to the beautiful advise of again looking for her special card. She doubted she would find it, but when she saw the picture of Beedle the Bard looking at her, she knew her luck was going up.
    One of the ones I've been looking for!
    Cass threw her fist up in the air with victory.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 17:17