Hogwarts Portus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

400 Chocolate Frogs. You Want Them?

400 Chocolate Frogs. You Want Them? - Page 3 Empty Re: 400 Chocolate Frogs. You Want Them?

Post by Guest Sat 07 Aug 2010, 00:37

Dixie sighed, and said "Perhaps you're right. Maybe being a pyromaniac isn't so bad. I mean, I sort of LIKE being known as the crazy girl who likes setting things on fire. Maybe it isn't so bad, it does make me unique, and I suppose it's not too bad."
    Sitting down on the ground, she remembered too late what was in her back robes pocket.
    Boom.
    "My cards!!"

400 Chocolate Frogs. You Want Them? - Page 3 Empty Re: 400 Chocolate Frogs. You Want Them?

Post by Guest Sat 07 Aug 2010, 00:41

Jasmeet looked at Dixie worried, "Dixie are you alright?" she asked.

Her right hand was raised in front of her mouth, holding another chocolate frog, and in the other hand, she held another card.

Standing up, and walking towards Dixie, she asked again, "Are you alright?"

She was really worried about that girl, and the words My cards had startled her.

Post by Guest Sat 07 Aug 2010, 00:43

Cass hit the side of her face with her palm.
    People like Dixie shouldn't be trusted with a pebble carrot, let alone magic. But it was odd how Cass didn't feel fear for herself, or Dixie, or even Jasmeet. She knew where Dixie's boundaries were, she knew Dixie didn't let on but she was very capable at magic, and if all else failed, she had her own wand at the ready, didn't she?
    "I've got a few more packs. I've got a pack that shuffles itself, too- I haven't opened them. I'll get you them later."

Post by Guest Sat 07 Aug 2010, 00:45

Laughing a bit, Dixie nodded. "Yeah, I'm ok. Hmm, I need to do something to get rid of my pyromaniatic urges."
    Suddenly, she thought of an idea that could work.
    "How about a game of Quidditch? I've wondered how it's played. From what I've heard, Beater sounds like fun!!"

Post by Guest Sat 07 Aug 2010, 00:49

Jasmeet smiled at the mention of Quidditch, "Why not? I think I could use some more practice at Quidditch. You up for it Cass?"

Oh god, just the thought made her jumpy, openeing up another chocolate frog, she saw that this time she had gotten Reg Cattermole.

"Is this who you were looking for Dixie?"

Post by Guest Sat 07 Aug 2010, 00:52

Dixie gasped. "Jasmeet, you have the lucky touch. That's the card Casserole has been looking for, and we went through at least two hundred frogs just to find it!!"
    Happily taking the card, she jumped up and made a bug show of pressing it into Casseroles hand.

Post by Guest Sat 07 Aug 2010, 00:52

SHE PUSHED DIXIE OUT OF THE WAY SHE GRABBED HOLD OF JASMEET IN A BEAR HUG AND THEN REALISING A BEWILDERED GASP FROM DIXIE BEHIND HER GRABBED HER TOO BEFORE SHE COULD TRY AND ESCAPE LIKE LAST TIME.

ACTUAL TEARS CAME FROM HER EYES
    TEARS OF HAPPINESS AND ACCOMPLISHMENT AND FUFILLMENT AND PEACE AND HAPPY THAT AT THIS MOMENT IN THIS PLACE IN THE WORLD RIGHT NOW SHE HAD DIXIE AND JAZZIE BESIDE HER

AND LO AND BEHOLD
    A REG CATTERMOLE CARD

Post by Guest Sat 07 Aug 2010, 00:55

OOC: What the..... I'm actually laughing out loud, my bro thinks I'm nutters now.
    "NUUUUUUUUUU!!!!" she yelled, scooped into Casseroles infamous hug. "I promised I'd escape next time this happened, but I've failed!! Please release me, for you are squeezing me and I'm trying to breathe now!!"

Post by Guest Sat 07 Aug 2010, 00:55

Jasmeet was shocked by the initial reaction of both girls. She felt herself in a bear hug with both of them, and smiled before hugging them back.

She didn't know why it was so important to have gotten Reg Cattermole but she was happy that she had been able to help out her friends.

"So what do you guys say? Let's play some Quidditch?"

Post by Guest Sat 07 Aug 2010, 01:02

"AH!" She did a little air punching fight with the air.
    This was bliss.
    "Jas. Let me catch my breath. Been waiting for this for two FRIKKIN YEARS!" which brought an impromptu burst of tears from her again. She laid on the cold flagstone, letting her cheeks cool.
    She jumped up. "Quidditch, anyone?"

OOC: lol, Dixie, at least he knows what he's letting himself in for for next year Wink

Last edited by Cassopeia Marling on Sat 07 Aug 2010, 01:05; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Sat 07 Aug 2010, 01:04

Dixie grinned, the euphoria was contagious. "Right, let's play!! We need to recruit a few more players though, at least enough to make two teams, even if it's just one beater and one chaser, and stuff."

Post by Guest Sat 07 Aug 2010, 01:08

"If we can't, we can just take it in turns being Keeper and chaser- I've been letting Jas test her strength on her Chasing skills. Either way I don't mind."
    Cass kissed the card again, and put it in her top pocket of her school shirt, which she had custom made for such an occasion- with three zips and a double lined inside.
    "Let's have a look outside, see who isn't busy doing their homework."
    Leaving all of the remaining Chocolate Frogs forgotten on the tower floor, Cass made a run to get to the stairs first.

Post by Guest Sat 07 Aug 2010, 01:10

Jasmeet shrugged at Dixie, and ran behind Cass, this was going to be great.

Quidditch. She had a passion for it, just as she had a passion for books. She just couldn’t wait to try out her skills with others. For now it had only been with Cass, just as she reached the door, she motioned Dixie to follow her.

Post by Guest Sat 07 Aug 2010, 04:36

Cass left a note above the pile of chocolate frogs.

Check for curses and the like. But now, these are yours.

Last edited by Cassopeia Marling on Sat 07 Aug 2010, 08:45; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Sat 07 Aug 2010, 08:32

Dixie had followed suit after Casserole and Jazz, and had reached the doorway when she noticed out of the corner of her eye-wait.
    It couldnt be.
    No way.
    Impossible.
    There, on the window sill of the tower, was a pack of Exploding Snap cards. Grinning, she bounced back into the room, and reached out.
    But they were out of reach.
    She completely forgot she was a witch and spent the next hour using sticks, the end of her wand, and tryed stretching out some more.
    Finally remembering that she was indeed a witch, she summoned the cards.
    Happy nothing exploded, she skipped out of the room.

Post by Guest Sun 08 Aug 2010, 16:19

Alex was pretty sure that this was the place Cassopeia had told her to get the chocolate frogs. Well, she was not really sure sure, but had decided it was worth a try.

"Holy CRAP!!!!" she exclaimed as she saw the piles and piles of chocolate frogs in the room. They must be around 400! she said in shock, she had not moved an inch for about five minutes now. Pinching herself to be sure, she allowed her lips to turn up in a smile.

Check for curses and the like. But now, these are yours.

Shrugging Alex decided to eat a few while waiting for someone else to turn up.

Post by Guest Sun 08 Aug 2010, 16:24

Jasmeet was walking around the towers. Stopping where she, Cass and Dixie had been the other day eating chocolate frogs, she saw anothe girl eating. She thought she should go and give her company, though her voice wasn't completely back.

"H--i" she managed. Smiling at the girl, she waved. She tried to talk, but couldnt, so she motioned if she could sit next to her.

Post by Guest Sun 08 Aug 2010, 16:44

"Whats up with your voice?" Alex said the first thing that popped into her brain on seeing the new entry, but then realizing she may have offended her, she put her hand over her mouth and changed tracks as she sat down next to her. "Hi! I am Alexandria Black and you are?" she asked as she offered the girl a chocolate frog.

Post by Guest Sun 08 Aug 2010, 17:23

Jasmeet tried once more to talk to the Hufflepuff girl named Alexandria, but nothing came out. She took the chocolate frog from the girl and smiled at her.

Taking out a quill and some spare piece of parchemtn she wrote down, My name is Jasmeet Kaur. I've kind of lost it ever since I got hit by a fribsee. It had a great impact.

Writing that, she passed it to the girl and started to open the wrapper around the choclate frog.

Post by Guest Sun 08 Aug 2010, 17:27

Alex took the note and read it quickly before passing it back to Jasmeet and asking, "That damned Frisbee that Pyrix uses for Quiddtch practice?" she asked as she raised her eyebrow. "If, yes, before you ask, I almost got hit by that thing twice and the blue almost-bruises you see on my nose are indirectly cause of that stupid Frisbee only!"

Post by Guest Sun 08 Aug 2010, 17:30

Jasmeet was shocked, so that frisbee hadn't had enough with just injuring her, it had also hit Alexandria. Oh god. Dixie and her dangerous artifacts, she thought.

She nodded to the question that the girl had asked, smiling and picking up another chocolate frog. She wondered where Cass and Dixie where today, she hadn’t really seen either of them.

Post by Guest Sun 08 Aug 2010, 17:33

Alex reached out for another chocolate frog before turning to Jasmeet again and asking her, "You got injured by the Frisbee, meaning you were practicing Quidditch, what position do you like to play in? And if you don't mind can you tell me exactly how you fell? So that I can avoid it?"

"Oh look! I got Sirius Black! Is he any good?" she asked the girl, trying to change the topic, thinking maybe she had forced her to revisit painfull memories.

Post by Guest Sun 08 Aug 2010, 17:38

This time when Jasmeet spoke, she made a sound, "Ch-cha-ser" she muttered, smiling at the girl. Trying to continue, she said, "Oh t-the -" and stopped, because no sound would come out.

Rolling her eyes, she picked up the piece of parchment once more, to write, It didn't hurt much, but I wasn't in my strongest mood, it just caught me off guard. The main thing that really happened was that I fell to the ground from the broom. Don't be discoruaged by it. Quiddicth is the BEST!

Post by Guest Sun 08 Aug 2010, 17:43

"you don't have to speak if you can't, it will just hurt you more!" Alex exclaimed, worried that she might hurt Jasmeet's throat even more.

"Don't worry!" she finally said as she took another bite out of the frog in her hands and smirked at the girl, "It will take more that a crazed Frisbee to convince me to give up on Quidditch, it rocks too much. By the way, you did not answer, Is he any good? I do not know these cards well, rather at all!" she said as she pointed at the card in her other hand.

Post by Guest Sun 08 Aug 2010, 18:10

Jasmeet looked at the card in Alexandria's hand, and saw that it was Sirius Black. She remembered reading something about him.

She saw underneath the image of Sirius Black, there was some information, she read through it.

Sirius Black III, also known as Padfoot, was a pure-blood wizard, son of Orion and Walburga Black and elder brother of Regulus Black. Although he was the heir of the House of Black, Sirius disagreed with his family’s belief in blood purity and defied tradition when he was sorted into Gryffindor instead of Slytherin at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. He was the godfather of The Boy Who Lived, Harry Potter.

After reading that, Jasmeet’s eyes went towards Alexandria, smiling and nodding her head to answer her previous question.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 20:15