Hogwarts Portus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy Birthday, Alice!

Happy Birthday, Alice! - Page 6 Empty Re: Happy Birthday, Alice!

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 12:49

Harmony grinned. Now everyone was playing, minus herself of course. This was excellent.

"Alright," she said, grabbing the spinner. "You get...left hand yellow."

She gestured to the mat, nodding at Will. "No one will bite. Well, Alice might, but it's all in good fun I assure you."

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 12:53

Will looked at his left hand first before looking at the mat. No one seemed to have gotten that particular color yet.

Reluctantly, he got onto his knees and placed his hand on the yellow circle closest to the end of the map, feeling rather foolish in the position. Everyone else seemed rather giddy about it though.

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 12:55

Alice made a scoffing sound as she watched Lucifer attempt to climb up one of the streamers wondering exactly how smart her ferret was sometimes. Oh well, at least he is not completely tearing up the place like her fathers dog would if he was here. She shuddered at the thought of being knocked on her butt by a dog during twister. It would hurt quite a lot if that happened. She noticed Will's mildly sour expression and gave him a weird face, "Cheer up Will, all you have to do is be the last one standing. Besides don't you want to beat Raven over here? And Harmony spin for Raven now."

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 12:57

Harmony stared at Lucifer before shaking her head again.

"Right, right," she mumbled, spinning it. "Rae-Rae! You get...left foot yellow!"

She snickered. Oh she couldn't wait until they were all pretzels. How she couldn't wait for that. Turning her head, she went back to watching Alice's acrobat ferret.

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 13:03

Raven frowned at Harmy. Why was it yellow? At least it was closer than green, he decided. Nodding to show he heard, he moved so his left foot was on yellow while his left hand stayed on the red circle. Now, this was ackward and would continue to get harder. Especially once everyone else had two limbs on the mat.
    "Dixie's turn, Harmy."

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 13:04

Laughing a bit at Raven now having to do a split like pose, she looked warily around at the map. Hmm... Only Raven and Will were current threats to her bubble. A bit nervous, since it was her turn next, she stood there, hoping any physical contact wasn't coming up anytime soon. Wondering if her forced ballet training might come in handy with the whole flexibility compartment, she thought about carrots.

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 13:11

Harmony nodded, spinning it once more. She nearly laughed at Rae-Rae's position on the mat, but held it in. She was grinning like an idiot though.

"Dixie, you have right hand red," she said, looking up from the spinner, nearly laughing at Raven once more.

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 13:15

Jasmeet watched in awe at the others. Oh well, she'd just have to watch. She smiled at the next victim, watching Will worry and Dixie's enthusiasm.

She saw as Rave doing a split like pose, Harmy was completely comfortable and Reina was doing great. She’d never played Twister before, so it was fun watching others.

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 13:19

Dixie groaned. Her flexibility and phobia were now beginning to be put to the test. Why red?
    Moving in between Rabies and Will, who both had some sort of part on a yellow circle, cringed as she barely was able to put her hand on red without touching one of them.
    "This could get... Awkward," she commented, and said cheerfully(forced cheerfulness) "Reinas turn, I think?"

Last edited by Dixie Evans on Fri 30 Jul 2010, 13:26; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 13:24

"Yup yup, my turn! Come on Harm, what's my color, what's my color?" Reina laughed at the sound of her own voice. She couldn't help it, she actually enjoyed this muggle game because it was the only one she could beat her brothers at, because she was always smaller and more flexible, and they always ended up toppling over her in the end.

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 13:38

Harmony laughed at Reina's obvious joy at the game of Twister. She wondered if it was because she always won against her brothers? She lazily spun once more, rather enjoying this Muggle game. Her and her brother would always get a bit...violent whenever they used to play it.

"Alright, Rei. You get...right foot green." Harmony said, looking up at the her.

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 13:46

Reina grinned, moving around so that she could get her foot on the green circle, while avoiding Raven and Will. "Okay! Raven it's your turn! Will don't look so miserable, it gets really fun when you start having to go over people!" She laughed again.

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 13:51

Dixie laughed, and moved her foot a little bit to avoid touching Reinas foot, which was right beside her. Maybe this wasn't SO bad, though she still felt sort of panicky. "You know, Reina, you seem to enjoy this game so much that you are actually looking a bit nuts right now!" commented Dixie, brushing her bangs from her forehead with her free hand.

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 13:53

Harmony began laughing as she imagined Will in the middle of the others. Well, more or less him on the bottom under everyone else.

Dear Merlin, if there happens to be a dog pile, let Will be on the bottom. She thought, grinning evilly. Where did I put my camera?

"Actually Rei, it's Alice's turn. And my soul sister, you get left foot blue." Harmony said.

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 13:58

Jasmeet laughed along with Dixie. Will seems to be uncomfortable with this game , she thought, looking over at poor Will, he seemed to have a fear of this. She'd have to remember to ask him why.

Taking her attention back to Alice, she watched as she did her next move.

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 14:09

"Apparently I am blue today, yes everyone gets to deal with my corny jokes." She moved her foot onto the blue circle in a semi awkward position. She wondered what that old muggle song was involving blue was as she smiled at Reina's enthusiasm.

Last edited by Alice Caelum on Fri 30 Jul 2010, 14:44; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 14:39

Harmony shook her head. "Just because we have to deal with them doesn't mean we like 'em," she muttered. "Not at all in my case, but...ah well. It's Willy boy's turn!"

She grinned at him, looking just a little bit evil. "Ready for this, Black? You get...right foot green."

She leaned back against the pillows she was resting on. Merlin, she was comfy. The ones playing wouldn't be so comfy in a minute or so.

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 14:57

Will frowned miserably at his luck. To do so, he'd have to either go over Dixie or under her, all of which was because she had to diagonally conquer the entire mat.

"Sorry Dixie," Will mumbled as he maneuvered himself under the Hufflepuff girl so he could reach the green tier. He tried his best not to touch her, though his knee began to ache angrily at the awkward positioning.

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 15:05

Dixie closed her eyes, and felt Wills foot slide under her. Don't worry Dix, remember that this is supposed to be your treatment! Don't you dare faint or run out screaming.
    Taking a few deep breaths , she muttered " It's ok Will, this part of my treatment anyways. So don't pop a muscle just for not touching me."

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 15:12

Harmony grinned at Will. Oh this was just too good. It was good as well for Dixie, so she could overcome her fear. Now, if only Harmony herself could...nah. That would probably never happen anyway.

"Alright," she said. "Now it's Rae-Rae's turn. Rae-Rae, you have right foot blue."

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 15:21

Raven frowned. Of course he would get that wouldn't he! Pouting he eyed the mat and the others and grumbling nearly fell as he tried to slide his right foot. He quickly saved himself with his other hand but now he was bent backwards. "Geez, I feel like a contortionist."

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 22:46

Laughing a bit uncomfortably, Dixie watched Rabies nearly slip on the mat, but then rebalance himself. Realizing it was now her turn, she gritted her teeth and prayed that the next thing would be left hand yellow or something, that way she could successfully avoid the physical contact. "It's my turn now, right?" she asked, trying to avoid Will.

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jul 2010, 22:57

"I guess it is," said Jasmeet finally speaking up. She had been watching the others play quietly and Harmy enjoying herself as she tortured her victims one by one.

She looked towards Harmy, waiting for what she had next for Dixie, smiling at what the outcome might be. From the corner of her eye, she could see Raven and Will, watching Harmy intently.

Post by Guest Sat 31 Jul 2010, 06:00

Harmony spun the little arrow, grinning to herself. This was certainly entertaining. She reached out from behind her and grabbed her camera. She wouldn't forget this moment for a long time.

"Dixie, you have left hand yellow," Harmony chirped.

She watched Dixie and the others did as well. She took this opportunity it get a few pictures in. These were definitely going into her album.

Post by Guest Sun 01 Aug 2010, 05:16

Cursing her luck, Dixie moved her left hand to a yellow circle in-between the demon Raven and Will. Almost brushing against someone, she cringed, and with her right hand pushed her hair over her shoulder. This awkward Spiderman pose as a position was highly uncomfortable.
    Trying to breathe, and not hyperventilate, she asked Harmony "Are you TRYING to turn us all into pretzels?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 05:18