Hogwarts Portus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

By The Lake

By The Lake - Page 3 Empty Re: By The Lake

Post by Guest Sat 31 Jul 2010, 19:49

Lauren laughed as Raven ran off from the 4 girls at the lake. "Did we say something to scare him off?' Lauren laughed. "He probably thought we'd all pounce on him and kiss him!" Lauren giggled at the thought. "Silly boys." She said. "I wonder if there will be more boys next year, seeing as though there are so many girls this year. Or it may be the same. I'm not sure. I guess we'll have to find out. I do wonder if there will be another purge again, if next years first years get out of control. They probably will... being new for them." Lauren said, very aware that she was voicing her opinions out loud.

(OOC: I did the punishment Jas, I hope it's satisfactory!)

Post by Guest Sat 31 Jul 2010, 19:52

"Probably, I mean, we did so what is going to be different about the new first years next year, there probably will be about the same with boys and girls, the way I like it, girls are incharge" Theresa joked. She looked up and sighed "Sorry but I have to go, I have a lot of homework to do and I dont want it al building up again, bye" she said before she began to walk away.

Post by Guest Sat 31 Jul 2010, 19:57

"I think I better get going too. I have the homework for DADA to do too. I'll talk to you all later."

Jasmeet waved at the girls as she went, smiling at each of them. She knew she needed help with the homework, so she better get started on it. The Library is the best place, she thought, hoping that she would run into either Will or Rave.

[I saw the punishment. Thanks Lauren!]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 09:38